Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? (2219 Views)

Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2018
The man is doomed, how true is that? and is it all vaginas? even the ones more than 3 guys have visited?
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Dami12345: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Lie naw.na if you dey fear you go use your hand do yourself.

If na true. Shebi wizkid first baby mama for don finish him life naw.

Guy lock up. Babes lie all the time to get niggers to do whatever they want, this is just scare tactics, same as our pastors and hell fire

1 Like

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Jayslicky: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2018
It's not only vagina na dick, nonsense of the highest order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by MissRaine69(f): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Other countries have space programmes and we have such mindsets still prevailing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
The man is doomed, how true is that? and is it all vaginas? even the ones more than 3 guys have visited?
very true, even stronger is the curse if he has tasted it.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Apina(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Say na she born me undecided
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
If na virgin e fit work but not pothole pussy wey men don pour their frustration inside finish

1 Like

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Wuraola01(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

Did a girl threaten to hers to curse you grin grin?

Well, it might work if you disvirgined her. smiley
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
NigeriaYouth!

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wuraola01:

Did a girl threaten to hers to curse you grin grin?
Well, it might work if you disvirgined her. smiley
I didn't deflower her.
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Wuraola01(f): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
I didn't deflower her.

Okay.

Well, I can't say if it's true or not since u didn't deflower her smiley
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by odapey(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:

before nko, as expected from you since you are female
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by smoby(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
asin how I no understand,u mean she go bend down open dry talk toothed pu"sy. I don't understand pls elaborate.
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by Foodforthought: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2018
All that na superstition bros, deflower or no deflower.
How else is she supposed to scare you if she doesn't say such? You need to understand that women are experts at lying.
I'm not trolling.

1 Like

Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Foodforthought:
All that na superstition bros, deflower or no deflower.
How else is she supposed to scare you if she doesn't say such? You need to understand that women are experts at lying.
I'm not trolling.
Thanks
Re: Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? by cooluzi: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like I'm planning to taste yours kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Hatians? / Free N800+ N80/day... No Capital Required. / That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.