Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad (1676 Views)

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / NNPC #511 Per Litre: This Will Be Worse Than Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Chimok: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Things continue to get worse for d ordinary people.
Basic items like Kero has never gone below #220 since this Buhari entered aso rock. not to talk of other items. and he is stil dragging power to ride this country for another 4yrs. . Like he is determined to kil everyone

May be this man is the Nigerian 666 sent to torment Nigeria for her sins

11 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by tungamaje: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
So, you still cook with kerosene? Kero is no more for ordinary people o. You better switch over to coal pot

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by GarriKoro(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Stop using kerosene to cook, switch to much cheaper LPG

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Chimok: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
GarriKoro:
Stop using kerosene to cook, switch to much cheaper LPG
Wel I stil use it and so do millions of nigerians

6 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by GarriKoro(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chimok:

Wel I stil use it and so do millions of nigerians
Unwise Nigerians use kerosene. It's so expensive and burns dirty. You yourself said a little goes for N350, how long can that last you?
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by figment232(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
So people still use kEROSENE STOVE in this century.......na wa
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Chimok: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
figment232:
May be some peeps are afraid of gas explosion
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by IamAtikulate: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Welcome to next level. Rice this morning is #18,500

5 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by socialmediaman: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
GarriKoro:
Unwise Nigerians use kerosene. It's so expensive and burns dirty. You yourself said a little goes for N350, how long can that last you?

If true democracy devoid of rigging happens in Nigeria, you’ll hardly use words like this because they do matter at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by MallamAhmed: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Imagine.and some demons wants this man to continue. God punish all of you.wicked people

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by GarriKoro(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2018
MallamAhmed:
Imagine.and some demons wants this man to continue. God punish all of you.wicked people
Switch to LPG and stop blaming Buhari
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by nnachukz(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Even on their sick bed due to starvation occasion by the hardships arising from useless economic policy of their incompetent leader Buhari, they will still defend him and pass away. Zombies are special bred.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by GarriKoro(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2018
nnachukz:
Even on their sick bed due to starvation occasion by the hardships arising from useless economic policy of their incompetent leader Buhari, they will still defend him and pass away. Zombies are special bred.
Ibo boy go and buy LPG and stop wailing, I'm sure you can afford it
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by nnachukz(m): 12:27am On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:
Your type deserves pity. Not every person must use LPG because Buhari is President.
Have you considered the aged people in the rural areas that see LPG as being too risky for them?

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Mace0lane: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2018
I thought more foolish people from your tribe wanted deregulation or is that not why you want Atiku to sell NNPC to himself ?!
Chimok:
Basic items like Kero has never gone below #220 since this Buhari entered aso rock. not to talk of other items. and he is stil dragging power to ride this country for another 4yrs. . Like he is determined to kil everyone

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by GarriKoro(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2018
nnachukz:

Your type deserves pity. Not every person must use LPG because Buhari is President.
Have you considered the aged people in the rural areas that see LPG as being too risky for them?
Save your pity for those rural dwellers who are forced to use firewood and charcoal to cook. You on the other hand as a town dweller can most certainly afford cooking gas
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by FarahAideed: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2018
figment232:

Yes he does and so do millions of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by GarriKoro(m): 12:59am On Dec 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yes he does and so do millions of Nigerians
You always come up with your negativity and I'm sure you don't use kerosene
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by nnachukz(m): 1:56am On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:
Save your pity for those rural dwellers who are forced to use firewood and charcoal to cook. You on the other hand as a town dweller can most certainly afford cooking gas
Like I said you deserve pity for shunning empathy because of political affiliation.
One thing you don't know and will never know due to political blindness, is that such high increase in the cost of kerosene will definitely lead to increase in the cost of firewood and charcoal. That is Economics for you. That will add to their cost of living and will lead them to increase the cost of any farm produce they are selling. These produce will get to town at a higher than usual cost. There is always a ripple effect in all these. Everyone will get affected, just as what we are experiencing today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2018
Mace0lane:
I thought more foolish people from your tribe wanted deregulation or is that not why you want Atiku to sell NNPC to himself ?!
People like you can't make a single contribution without cursing, take away tribal bigots like you and Nigeria will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by MallamAhmed: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:
you are a f..l for saying this. I have never used kerosene and will never use it.but let me tell you,there are old mamas and grandmothers who all there life know only how to use kerosene and you are telling them not to use kerosene. You buhari people don't know how to reason beyond your nose.wicked people

1 Like

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Mace0lane: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2018
wizzyrich:
People like you can't make a single contribution without cursing, take away tribal bigots like you and Nigeria will be a better place.
The likes of hopelessly foolish Azikwe who appointed an Igbo as the first VC of UI n the bastard Nzeogu who orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria will need to rot in hell first. A memeber of a tribe of bigot tag others as bigot ah ah ah !!!

1 Like

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Chimok: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
MallamAhmed:
So sad

1 Like

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Chimok: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:
When PDP was ruling, kero never near this high
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Chimok: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
nnachukz:
This people just tire me
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Firgemachar: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:

Must every body use gas

Stop giving excuses for the failure!

You sound pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by NairaandNigeria: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chimok:

Switch to gas. It is more cheaper
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by sweetgala(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chimok:

Sebi Mr atikulate/Obi have said as part of their campaign they'll remove subsidy totally as it is not the business of government to be involved in subsidising the present. That is the market value of kerosene my hood friend accept it and be ready for petrol to follow in that same trend.

We don't refine kerosene unfortunately in Nigeria
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by Omeokachie: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
It will be N780 at the "next level".

Vote wisely.
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by babyfaceafrica: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
OK...next!!!
Re: I Bought Kerosene #350 Per Litre This Morning And I Was So Mad by sweetgala(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chimok:

When PDP was ruling, kero never near this high

When PDP was ruling kerosene was subsidized, now diesel and kerosene are no more subsidized. The market value of these products is what you pay.

Nigerians need to learn you can't have your cake and eat it too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's flag-off campaign in Uyo: Akpabio this show of shame must stop / Bukalo Saraki Sharing Kebbi Grown Rice In Kwara. / Why Supreme Court Must ban Gov Uzodinma From Active Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.