Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Please Help A Brother Decide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother Decide. (2033 Views)

My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I decided to open a new account to post this. I’ve known my girlfriend since 2010 when we were both in the polytechnic. We started dating 2012 and we were both in love. She went to Lagos for her I.T while i stayed back at Abeokuta.

Unfortunately for me, she met a guy and they both started having an affair, I wouldn’t know about this if she hadn’t told me. Yet, I forgave her cos we truly loved each other. It was a very hard decision to take but, we came back together. She later proceed to the University in Lagos while I was still in Abeokuta for my HND. On so many occasions have caught her chatting with the guy, whenever i ask her what’s going on, she’d keep on telling me he’s just a friend and nothing more. Recently, she came over to my place and i noticed she was still talking to this same guy. I’ve told her it’s over between us anyways but i still love her. But those times she was dating the guy, we were not together. We decided to let go of our past and it’s seems she’s not ready to let go.
She’s known all my sibling and likewise me too. I’m confused here, I'm not a sissy but she’s the only one who has always been there for me from onset. We’ve both shared a lot of things together.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by WinningEleven(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Liliyann(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
As long as she is still single, you have no legal rights over her!!
Even if you are married to her, she has her right to associate to whosoever she deems fit!!
As a single lady, she has the right to explore as long as she isn't married!!
I don't advise people to have only one boyfriend, coz it never ends well!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Abfinest007(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
love can make u to over look her weakness but if u know u can*t cope u beta remain where u are .bcus I don*t want to hear commit suicide
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by greatnaija01: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
shet a classic hoe. confirm..... well your ideology aint bad but will not HOLD when u have kids.

smh

Liliyann:
Even if you are married to her, she has her right to associate to whosoever she deems fit!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by greatnaija01: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
you have NO SELF RESPECT.

do you NOT know what you are WORTH.... and do not know what you DESERVE.
If you have truly been there for her and faithful then you do not need to take the rubbissh she gives you. You should be hold your self to the best standards and walk away peacefully....

PEOPLE are not meant to dictate for you.... SOCRATES said, MAN KNOW THYSELF.... one man's OLOSHO is another's WIFE MATERIAL... so know what FUTURE YOU WANT AND KNOW IF SHE CAN FIT INTO SUCH FUTURE... knowing your siblings and friends is not a CRITERIA for long term marriage... she may cheat on you with one of them soon.

GROW UP... thank God for the lesson and move ahead to the blessing that awaits you... LADIES FIND MEN WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR TIME VERY ATTRACTIVE and they CHASE THEM.

Pls shake off the sadness and step into the light... there are BETTER GIRLS who will treat you right till you forget this PLAYER you call your girl.
IT MAY BE A TOUGH CHOICE but you will thank me later in 5 months.

Undecided:
Hello Nairalanders,

I decided to open a new account to post this. I’ve known my girlfriend since 2010 when we were both in the polytechnic. We started dating 2012 and we were both in love. She went to Lagos for her I.T while i stayed back at Abeokuta.

Unfortunately for me, she met a guy and they both started having an affair, I wouldn’t know about this if she hadn’t told me. Yet, I forgave her cos we truly loved each other. It was a very hard decision to take but, we came back together. She later proceed to the University in Lagos while I was still in Abeokuta for my HND. On so many occasions have caught her chatting with the guy, whenever i ask her what’s going on, she’d keep on telling me he’s just a friend and nothing more. Recently, she came over to my place and i noticed she was still talking to this same guy. I’ve told her it’s over between us anyways but i still love her. But those times she was dating the guy, we were not together. We decided to let go of our past and it’s seems she’s not ready to let go.
She’s known all my sibling and likewise me too. I’m confused here, I'm not a sissy but she’s the only one who has always been there for me from onset. We’ve both shared a lot of things together.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Op, thanks for pointing out that you are not a sissy but actually you are really a sissy to be toyed around by a girl cause you love her and she was with you from the onset. What a distasteful statement from a sissy. So because she was with you from the onset, she is allowed to treat you like this? no wonder you still in Polytechnic, now up your game boy .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
you have NO SELF RESPECT.

do you NOT know what you are WORTH.... and do not know what you DESERVE.
If you have truly been there for her and faithful then you do not need to take the rubbissh she gives you. You should be hold your self to the best standards and walk away peacefully....

PEOPLE are not meant to dictate for you.... SOCRATES said, MAN KNOW THYSELF.... one man's OLOSHO is another's WIFE MATERIAL... so know what FUTURE YOU WANT AND KNOW IF SHE CAN FIT INTO SUCH FUTURE... knowing your siblings and friends is not a CRITERIA for long term marriage... she may cheat on you with one of them soon.

GROW UP... thank God for the lesson and move ahead to the blessing that awaits you... LADIES FIND MEN WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR TIME VERY ATTRACTIVE and they CHASE THEM.

Pls shake off the sadness and step into the light... there are BETTER GIRLS who will treat you right till you forget this PLAYER you call your girl.
IT MAY BE A TOUGH CHOICE but you will thank me later in 5 months.

It’s a very hard decision to take, but I’ve concluded and would admit I’ve wasted 8yrs of my life trying to shape her.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Op, thanks for pointing out that you are not a sissy but actually you are really a sissy to be toyed around by a girl cause you love her and she was with you from the onset. What a distasteful statement from a sissy. So because she was with you from the onset, she is allowed to treat you like this? no wonder you still in Polytechnic, now up your game boy .
I disagree with you sir. I wish you know what we’ve been too and been through together. I decided to forgive and forget cos we are human.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Liliyann:
I really love your advice at least we will have a cogent reason to dispose of them when the time comes. You are really a genius, how I wish most girls will emulate this op and the world will be a better place. Marriage will be very scarce, baby mama will be rampant. I don't need to educate you who are most grin traumatized and victimize if they end up unmarried or been a baby mama. Use Linda Ikeji as a case study.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by kiddoiLL(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Well bro it's all about Trust and accountability... Who'll be held accountable if you lose her and later on you start feeling you made the wrong choice?
who'll be held accountable if she's really cheating on you, and and continues to do that while you think they're just friends? I believe if you look at it from a certain point, whatever you do, if it ends badly, people will call you names. Personally I have no problem with my Girlfriend having male friends? I'm not married to her, I have lots of female friends too. Either ways bro, I know your fears and where you're coming from, seeing the guy is an ex... Make I burst your brain with all these Naira landers Anthem... “A pussy Fvcked can never be unfvcked, and will always be fvcked”.... are u willing to risk it with a guy that might've fvcked her pussy?...

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
You probably should let her go! Since the trust is no longer there and it's quite glaring that there's another guy in the picture except you just want to turn everything into an open relationship, then you too get someone else even while you are with her and don't brood much over her! So it's gonna be a 50-50 thing. Love is good in relationship, but nowadays to hook a gal to your side you will have to do more than the love thingy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by greatnaija01: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
it gets harder BRO, so now is the best time to take it.

NEVER SHAPE A WOMAN, if she does not have the template first YOU WOULD ONLY BE TRYING TO MAKE A SQUARE PEG FIT INTO A ROUND HOLE... The other guy must be RICHER THAN YOU AND BETTER SEXUALLY

Undecided:

It’s a very hard decision to take, but I’ve concluded and would admit I’ve wasted 8yrs of my life trying to shape her.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Well bro it's all about Trust and accountability... Who'll be held accountable if you lose her and later on you start feeling you made the wrong choice?
who'll be held accountable if she's really cheating on you, and and continues to do that while you think they're just friends? I believe if you look at it from a certain point, whatever you do, if it ends badly, people will call you names. Personally I have no problem with my Girlfriend having male friends? I'm not married to her, I have lots of female friends too. Either ways bro, I know your fears and where you're coming from, seeing the guy is an ex... Make I burst your brain with all these Naira landers Anthem... “A pussy Fvcked can never be unfvcked, and will always be fvcked”.... are u willing to risk it with a guy that might've fvcked her pussy?...
Thank you brother. I can deduced a lot from all you’ve said.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by highpriestess: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Just shut up ma'am!!

Useless post. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lol welcome to the lifestyle of women. Bro. She's cheating on you...simple! Forget d girl. Girls are not worth it. Even after creating women to avoid men being alone, God knows many men are still alone in their marriage. That's why when ure financially ready, I'll still advice you go for a new girl entirely and don't put mind on her
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by kiddoiLL(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Undecided:

Thank you brother. I can deduced a lot from all you’ve said.
My guy you're welcome, just take your time and decide what's best fr you
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
My guy you're welcome, just take your time and decide what's best fr you
Hmm!!! Thanks bro. Let me burst your brain, Sometimes i just think am under a spell. No other ladies interest me aside from her.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
U are a sissy. How can someone be a side guy for 8 years. 8 years never reach to marry. It also appears u never make am and guy is richer dan u. 8 years u for use develop urself na woman u waste am on. I wish i can slap u
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Homeboiy: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
see as small girl dey roll u

Op just close your eyes and be imagining her and the guy on bed together and her soft moan

You go advice yourself after that

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by kiddoiLL(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Undecided:

Hmm!!! Thanks bro. Let me burst your brain, Sometimes i just think am under a spell. No other ladies interest me aside from her.
Haha bro you've been in love.. you sound like the older version of me. Trust me you'll meet someone different and captivating. They're out there. I'm sick of it bro, this thing called love messes up with guys mostly. One day you're feeling loved and hurt and telling people that she's the only one you feel for.. then boom!! Love comes fvck you up and next day you're madly in love with someone you just met

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by kiddoiLL(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
kitechi:
Abah Chinaecherem favor
Cynthia Enugu state university law student nude pics
wetin this girl do you way u come dey post her nudes now? Even if she wronged you, you just acted like a wimp. Only wimps and cowards do this shit to women
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Haha bro you've been in love.. you sound like the older version of me. Trust me you'll meet someone different and captivating. They're out there. I'm sick of it bro, this thing called love messes up with guys mostly. One day you're feeling loved and hurt and telling people that she's the only one you feel for.. then boom!! Love comes fvck you up and next day you're madly in love with someone you just met
You just resuscitate my moral. Thanks bro
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by AryEmber(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
You matter tire me no be small, is she the only lady in the world?
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
kitechi:
Abah Chinaecherem favor

i don't get,
you opened a new account to expose someone nudes sad sad sad
that's very low
hope you are satisfied with your life
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Lucifer66(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Foolish gold digger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Lucifer66(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
kitechi:
Abah Chinaecherem favor
shocked
Where did you get this?
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Lonestar124: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Just forget about her my oga, I hate people that are not strait in their decision.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by odapey(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Liliyann:

comment as expected from look alike female.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by odapey(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bro make I share you little of my experience.

I was dating a lady for almost 2 years b4 I got admitted. I left her s virgin but unfortunately she got deflowered which I noticed when I returned for semester break though I intentionally left her a virgin despite begging me to get rid of it.

Ladies doesn't worth all these yeye true love from guys nowadays. Believe me it was the guy I cautioned my ex about their stupid friendship com deflower her. Once fvcked a puz. zy is always... Despite d fact she continue dating the guy and I called the relationship a day, I continue to f.ck her up till date.

we keep friendship till date though I f.ck her anytime I like by just toying with her emotions. SORRY

back to Op, the lady is a cheat, they are both enjoying themselves. no friendship after ex(ing) each other. move on with your life or better still you do as I did. get a new life with a new bae and f.ck hell out of her. take her as a friend with benefits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel / Quarantine Diaries: / Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.