Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel (2029 Views)

The Way A Belly Navel Is Supposed To Look Like / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel by Jenniferblog(f): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Caring Nigerian lady helps her friend pierce her navel

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/caring-nigerian-lady-helps-her-friend-pierce-her-navel-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel by Jenniferblog(f): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
More
Re: Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
I am more worried for my money , tomorrow now she would need 2.5million for naval reconstruction in India. Infections are real
Re: Caring Nigerian Lady Helps Her Friend Pierce Her Navel by Jenniferblog(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Dropout Of University! / Quarantine Diaries: / Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.