Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole (621 Views)

UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) / What Are Your Thoughts About Masturbating At Least 13days In 1month? Good Or Bad / How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole by TheOdd1sOut: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
I cried out to the mods to stop an outrage who calls himself Uganda lady and ban him from visiting this site. And guess what? The mods hid the topic
Take The appropriate action guys. Why is that so hard for you? Your delicate position as a mod is too much to sacrifice? You're not paid you know. This even reminds me of Sexkillz. I miss that guy. He would have banned the idiot sharp sharp. The mods we have nowadays are just a bunch of yes men. My thoughts.
Like Nigeria, this site needs restructuring and upgrades.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole by TheOdd1sOut: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please take appropriate actions

6 Likes

Re: My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole by WinningEleven(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nairaland is a place filled with different people. Don't let it pain you. That Uganda lady is just a troll. Nothing else
Re: My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole by shellybee: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
I feel the pain of the poster. Mods, do The right thing
Re: My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole by TheOdd1sOut: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
shellybee:
I feel the pain of the poster. Mods, do The right thing
that will never happen
Re: My Thoughts About This Site As A Whole by TheOdd1sOut: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Nairaland is a place filled with different people. Don't let it pain you. That Uganda lady is just a troll. Nothing else
its OK

(1) (Reply)

What Gifts Are You Looking At For Xmas From Your Spouse, Fiancee, Date Etc. / Things To Note When Toasting A Naija Bae In 2019 / Help, I Can't Have An Erection. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.