Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex (2763 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by AlphaPaul: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2019
I’m having a tough fight within myself on dishing out real time vengeance to someone who I dated for 4yrs completely committed to in the whole of that time. Childish but the truth is that this is really an issue I’m having, tbh, setting up and killing the bitćh has been on my mind because she literally ruined my life in so many ways only I understand...I just want her to feel as much pain as she’s caused me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by chefremy(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
there is only one way.......get another one

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Sleekydee(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2019
AlphaPaul:
I’m having a tough fight within myself on dishing out real time vengeance to someone who I dated for 4yrs completely committed to in the whole of that time. Childish but the truth is that this is really an issue I’m having, tbh, setting up and killing the bitćh has been on my mind because she literally ruined my life in so many ways only I understand...I just want her to feel as much pain as she’s caused me

Trust me, your life isnt ruined yet(well except you have HIV). Yhe rral deal kicks in when you succumb to you thought and killing her..

here are the verdict:

Life in prison.
You will be raped in jail
You will unnecessarily make your family suffer.

And all this for what? a girl...move on bro, trust me you will be saving yourself. if you meet someone else, you will be glad you left your rex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by decatalyst(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Sleekydee:

Trust me, your life isnt ruined yet(well except you have HIV). Yhe rral deal kicks in when you succumb to you thought and killing her..

here are the verdict:

Life in prison.
You will be raped in jail
You will unnecessarily make your family suffer.

And all this for what? a girl...move on bro, trust me you will be saving yourself. if you meet someone else, you will be glad you left your rex.

Don't mind him.

He need better slap to reset his brain to default settings.

So, obviously he stopped growing cuz he was holding on to the past.

The best revenge is to be really successful!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by tpiar: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2019
The timing of this post. . .
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by AlphaPaul: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
decatalyst:

Don't mind him.

He need better slap to reset his brain to default settings.

So, obviously he stopped growing cuz he was holding on to the past.

The best revenge is to be really successful!
You’re right. Spending so much with one person made me weak, I don’t deny that, I’m at a point where I’m trying to go back to who I used to be but it’s difficult, it’s very difficult because you have absolutely no idea what I sacrificed in that time. I wouldn’t use the word “ruin” if I didn’t mean it.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by tpiar: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
AlphaPaul:
You’re right. Spending so much with one person made me weak, I don’t deny that, I’m at a point where I’m trying to go back to who I used to be but it’s difficult, it’s very difficult because you have absolutely no idea what I suffered in that time. I wouldn’t use the word “ruin” if I didn’t mean it.

Do you mean suffered because you're not making sense.

Anyway, listen to yourself and see if the lady whether real or fake, didn't have to help herself instead of trying to fix your problems.

Explain what she did to you btw so others can learn.

This Nigerian habit of expecting people to be bonafide mind readers is so exasperating.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by AlphaPaul: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2019
tpiar:

Do you mean suffered because you're not making sense.

Anyway, listen to yourself and see if the lady whether real or fake, didn't have to help herself instead of trying to fix your problems.

Explain what she did to you btw so others can learn.

This Nigerian habit of expecting people to be bonafide mind readers is so exasperating.
I’m sorry, I think autocorrect changed that, it was supposed to be sacrificed
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Martinez39(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2019
AlphaPaul, I can understand your situation. This would have been avoided if you took the redpill. You have to pick up the pieces and move on. There was a case of a guy who killed the girl he was dating and training in school after she dumped him on graduating. After killing her, he killed himself. Why am I saying this? I just want to let you know the magnitude of abject misery you can incur when you give your whole heart, finances, and time to a women after placing her on a pedestal and assuming she is a good girl. I planning to open two threads very soon for guys like you. Take heart.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by lilmax(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2019
All this because of a woman who was made from you?

You're the superior being

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by solmusdesigns: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
sadly you have to forgive her and move on,.. some bitches came to this world to teach you painfull lessons, and nobody would pity your sufferings since you are a man

Just focus all that anger into somthing meaningfull and productive, so that you can become better and pepper her in future

AlphaPaul:

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Tomvi: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
sadly you have to forgive her and move on,.. some bitches came to this world to teach you painfull lessons, and nobody would pity your sufferings since you are a man

Just focus all that anger into somthing meaningfull and productive, so that you can become better and pepper her in future

[/s]
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Teerach: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Bro let it go so u can grow

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by coming2america: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
relax bro..
it is what it is..

If you were me, what would you have done?

Your sacrifice cannot be more than mine. I almost slid into depression,but little by little, I am emerging from the hole.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by tpiar: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
coming2nairaland:
relax bro..
it is what it is..
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by chinchonglee(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
AlphaPaul:
In patoranking's voice

"see brother! see brother!! Brother wey...

Complete the rest
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Offpoint: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
In what way did she 'ruined' your life?

Did you sponsor her education?
Did she infect you with a disease
Did you sold something valuable to save her life?
Did she turned you to a drug addict?

I'm trying to figure out what a girl can literally do to ruined a guy's life that warrants a murder thoughts.

Move on with your life, there are millions of people who one way or the other had made sacrifices for a woman and were dumped.

Killing her will further ruin your already 'ruined' life.

Try fixing your life up and become a better man.

To all the guys out there: In a relationship, you don't let the woman control your life.
I find it funny when a guy would a girl ruined his life.
We all have control of our lives, if you let someone else control yours... you're to share the blames.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by totosucker(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
There is nothing worth killing anybody for in this life. And there is nothing worth dying for either. Time is a healer. No matter the pain you feel right now, just give it time. Engage yourself in productive ventures, read books, watch movies, hang out with friends and catch fun. Try as much as possible to get your mind off the pain u are feeling right now. Focus on your goals, reach out and try to be successful . move on. The world is waiting for the manifestation of the potentials embedded in you. Don't kill yourself because of hate.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
remove that alpha from your moniker

A woman just turned you into a pussy and you are already acting like one

pls gather yourself and move on

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by solmusdesigns: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
he is a pvssy for feeling hurt as a human, lipsrsealed men done suffer for this life

lilwetdick:
remove that alpha from your moniker

A woman just turned you into a pussy and you are already acting like one

pls gather yourself and move on

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Ferdinand40: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
he is a pvssy for feeling hurt as an human, lipsrsealed men done suffer for this life

[/s]
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by paix(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just forgive and move on with your life. Better days ahead. As it is now, you're only dwelling in your yesterday and neglecting your beautiful tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
he is a pvssy for feeling hurt as an human, lipsrsealed men done suffer for this life

try to comprehend next time

he has been a pussy for long for allowing the situation to escalate to to wanting to kill an ordinary girl because she bleeped him up, that is the highest sign of an incel

any sensible man would see bull shit from afar before it lands or in the relationship, he is just in the same category as all the guys that cry here everyday about their gf

she sucked the "alpha" out of him now he is a suicidal and pained afa. anyway he was just a nairaland alpha.....this is what always happen to them when all their alphaness ends when they logged out
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Funniest post of all time, revenge cos of heartbreak? Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by MissOffpoint(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
AlphaPaul:

Come let me buy you sniper instead of you going to jail, since you hate life so much.
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by DonHummer(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
OP, don't mind those mocking you, its a good thing you are speaking up. it shows you are really fighting those crazy thoughts. The truth is no matter what you do to her, in few years time you might/will regret it, and you have given her the power to ruin your life forever.. Keep voicing out your feelings to those who will help you heal and who could speak sense into you. Trust me 'time' will definitely heal all wounds. see what happened as your own mistake instead of blaming her for ruining you. Even as kids we were always warned about women and how they have destroyed men and kings. So you are not the first nor the last . move on bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by mrpaedo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Martinez39:
AlphaPaul, I can understand your situation. This would have been avoided if you took the redpill. You have to pick up the pieces and move on. There was a case of a guy who killed the girl he was dating and training in school after she dumped him on graduating. After killing her, he killed himself. Why am I saying this? I just want to let you know the magnitude of abject misery you can incur when you give your whole heart, finances, and time to a women after placing her on a pedestal and assuming she is a good girlI planning to open two threads very soon for guys like you. Take heart.
@Emboldened The only reason a man should place a woman on a pedestal is to look up her skirt tongue

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by tpiar: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dont start that please.

Were you people in hiding before, where are you all surfacing from at this time and why?

Hm no mod in sight at this time for the x rated picture. But if its I saw rejoice in the new testament, I barely finished writing when it was swiftly moved from politics to crime section.
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Martinez39(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
mrpaedo:

@Emboldened The only reason a man should place a woman on a pedestal is to look up her skirt tongue
Is she worth that effort? Why don't she send nudes instead? tongue
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
she give u hiv or abi u spent the school fees given to you on her and u no fit come graduate?
Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by Martinez39(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
DonHummer:
OP, don't mind those mocking you, its a good thing you are speaking up. it shows you are really fighting those crazy thoughts. The truth is no matter what you do to her, in few years time you might/will regret it, and you have given her the power to ruin your life forever.. Keep voicing out your feelings to those who will help you heal and who could speak sense into you. Trust me 'time' will definitely heal all wounds. see what happened as your own mistake instead of blaming her for ruining you. Even as kids we were always warned about women and how they have destroyed men and kings. So you are not the first nor the last . move on bro.
AlphaPaul, this is a good advice. Don't mind those mocking you. They are no different from the woman you encountered. I know, from observing many others, that the hurt and wreckage can be immense. So immense can the hurt and trauma be that they have pushed many to suicide or to secretly and brutally avenge their hurt. For example, I once read a story of a pretty girl that got acid poured on her face by a man that disguised himself. The man couldn't be identified and he hasn't been found. I suspect something similar to your case.

You have to move on and be red pilled from henceforth. Don't mind those laughing at you. The hurt is real and it's good to see that you are trying to do something about it. At least, you are not suicidal.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex by mrpaedo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Martinez39:
Is she worth that effort? Why don't she send nudes instead? tongue
Nudes and toto haff tire me.I now prefare the "subtler" side of life cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Was Difficult Not Having Sex With Kiddwaya In Our First Night; Erica / Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It?? / What To Avoid When Trying To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.