Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage (1051 Views)

Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Dethroned / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by NAIJASTANDARD71: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
POWER OF LOVE:
Emir of KANO'S Heir, PRINCE AMINU SANUSI LAMIDO Ready for Marriage...says 'Nothing like perfect wife or perfect marriage. All you can wish for is an understandable and respectful wife'
*Wedding Fathia set for December 29, 2018 at Al Furcan Mosque, Alu Avenue, Nassarawa GRA Kano, Time: 11:00am
*Crossing Swords December 29, 2019, Venue: Emir of Kano Palace, Time: 12:00pm
* “I am the Happiest Man in the world since I have finally met My GOLD..Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce the new Princess of Kano..Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir”-Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido
* 'My daughter's wedding has brought me unlimited joy'-Zuhrah Abdulhamid Hassan, Bride's Mother
*PLUS How Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido has brought honor to Nigerian Police Force as an Assistant Superintendent of Police
http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/power-of-love-emir-of-kanos-heir-prince-aminu-sanusi-lamido-ready-for-marriage-says-nothing-like-perfect-wife-or-perfect-marriage-all-you-can-wish-for-is-an-understandable-and-respectful-wife/

Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by NAIJASTANDARD71: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Happy Married LIFE
Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rich vs Rich
Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by haladadon: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
the new masquerade.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by myners007: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
A chip off the old block
Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by AryEmber(f): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
So that man never marry before? Mr Lamido, I still like that sexy voice of his sha, hml.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by Airforce01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
AryEmber:
So that man never marry before? Mr Lamido, I still like that sexy voice of his sha, hml.

The dude in the picture is Sanusi's son

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by AryEmber(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Airforce01:

The dude in the picture is Sanusi's son
Oops! My bad!
Re: Emir Of Kano's Heir, Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido Ready For Marriage by Blackfire(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na Yoruba boy , she marry...

(1) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: If You Want To Naturally And Permanently Last Longer In Bed, See This / Sleeping With A And Thinking Of B / What do you know about longjohns of bonny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.