Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido (2156 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
smiley

He's so smart, swag and puffy

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Uu

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Chioma4eva(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
I'm not among them.

5 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chioma4eva:
I'm not among them.
why because hes hausa

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Bluntguy: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilamina:
why because hes hausa
Why because she's Igbo
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Bluntguy: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chioma4eva:
I'm not among them.
That's my girl

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Chioma4eva(f): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilamina:
why because hes hausa
Not my type

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Chioma4eva(f): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bluntguy:

That's my girl
wink smiley
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Bluntguy: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Shinjawestern: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Who want to marry this islamic terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Who want to marry this islamic terrorist?
doesn't he look cool
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
The dress he is wearing is the culture of people who live in the dessert of the MiddleEast. The purpose is to protect their eyes and face from dust during dust storm. Someone should ask these stupid mooslems which desert in Nigeria they live at?

4 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
The dress he is wearing is the culture of people who live in the dessert of the MiddleEast. The purpose is to protect their eyes and face from dust during dust storm. Someone should ask these stupid mooslems which desert in Nigeria they live at?
they think they are arabs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by LarryCork: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Ilamina:
smiley

He's so smart, swag and puffy

SIOFRA YOU AGAIN!!!! angry
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Not my type
He's everything, a girl wants

You are missing
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Rahkman: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Onila the nl resident mental patient

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by MrsTwrite(f): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Tah! He's not my spec. sad

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by jeromestarks: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2023
I knEw one idiot who always post pictures of Sanusi on her status. This stupid girl said she almost married him and that she's related to him by blood!

One night, the low-key prostitute called me to help recharge her prepaid meter. The meter her family uses ooo!

I was like, " is your father dead or what?"

I later discovered that her father is one lifeless mallam who teaches in a rusted, pig farm called mosque.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Lol the sahel mimics the climate of the middle east, that's why their attires are similar.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol the sahel mimics the climate of the middle east, that's why their attires are similar.

Which Sahel? How many of these Nigerian mooslems have EVER witnessed a sandstorm in Nigeria?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Ilamina(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Which Sahel? How many of these Nigerian mooslems have EVER witnessed a sandstorm in Nigeria?
northern Nigeria is dusty
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ilamina:
northern Nigeria is dusty

What about southern Nigeria, where's the dust? All those Yoruba mooslems dressing as desert dwellers, what's their excuse?
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Lol. Part of Nigeria is in the sahel.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Anny69: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin I'm not Nigerian then.
Re: Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido by Chioma4eva(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Ilamina:
He's everything, a girl wants

You are missing
No he's not

I'm missing nada

(1) (Reply)

Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives / How I Dealt With A Girl Who Try To Friend Zone Me / My Friend's Mother In Law Visits Too Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.