Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Women Who Assaulted Lady Over Affair With Husband, Remanded In Prison. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Assaulted Lady Over Affair With Husband, Remanded In Prison. Photos (488 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Assaulted Lady Over Affair With Husband, Remanded In Prison. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
The five suspects who allegedly tortured a young woman by shoving a bottle into her private part, were arraigned in court yesterday over the act. 

The women covered their faces while leaving the Magistrate Court in Ndola, Zambia. The suspects were remanded in prison ahead of their next court hearing. 

The group of women were filmed torturing a young lady over an alleged affair.

According to media reports, the brutal treatment was meted out on the victim as a result of allegations she was/is having an affair with one of their husbands.

In a trending video making the rounds online, the women shoved a bottle and chili sauce into the lady’s private part after assaulting her mercilessly.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/women-who-assaulted-young-lady-over-alleged-affair-remanded-in-prison-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Scratching my head While Waiting For My Hot Girlfriend / The Most Beautiful Woman In The Whole World / Super Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.