Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Need A Boyfriend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend. (6746 Views)

My Sister Needs A Boyfriend / I’m An American Woman Looking For A Boyfriend / Rent A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by DateMynd44(m): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
what you need is a hisband, not a boyfriend.
a husband at 21?
Are u insane?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by pakingzzzz: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Has anyone called her video call? The thread was opened on the 15th of December 2018. The same day she registered for her account...
Something tells me that's a guy behind that account.
And all the guys be like; "hello pretty, here is my number"

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by pakingzzzz: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lol

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by ziinee: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
I don't mean to offend you but there is no milder way of warning you to be careful of pride ruining your happiness in life. Always remember this date! You may be accumulating a stronghold against accepting any guy as a leader throughout your lifetime. If you eventually meet an intelligent man of your choice, he might literarily feel like your student. Most guys approach ladies because there is sexual appeal. It is rare to find one who doesn't want to sleep with you.
Leendah04:
I am a university graduate who just finished her NYSC program and I'm in need of a boyfriend. I'm currently in search of a job but while at it I'm working part time at a bakery. I've had relationships with men in the past but they have not ended up well, partly because some of the guys I've dated lacked certain traits that I regard as important and they seemed to be more interested in using my body to fulfil their sexual needs that to forge a deep relationship that would grow into marriage. This behavior comes as quite a surprise because although I am attractive I'm also smart and very intellectual and I love engaging in intelligent conversations. I'm not shallow or conceited so I wonder why sex is what most of the guys seem to be interested in when dating me. Another reason my relationships don't work is because some of the guys I date although good looking and caring, aren't very intellectually sound and as driven and motivated as I want.

I have decided to create this account and post this here because I've tried dating sites and they seem to be crawling with Hot men who just want sex. With real life interactions it's difficult to screen men to find the qualities you want you want and it's easier to just list these qualities and allow the men who possess them to find you.

Before I list the qualities I want I'll list mine first:

I'm 21 years old. I'm chocolate skinned. I'm 5ft7. Like I said before I'm a graduate. I've a BSC in medical biochemistry and I'm planning on doing my masters. I don't think my tribe should matter, but I'm Igbo. I love reading, listening to music, cooking, swimming and meeting people. I fall at the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. Sometimes I want to talk to someone and go out and have fun, other times I just want to stay in my room and read or watch YouTube videos all day. I'm a Christian. I'm slim and pretty, and for guys who find this attractive, I have a big chest.

These are the qualities I want in a guy:

You don't have to be too fine, but don't be ugly. Be very intelligent and have an interest in having conversations that cut across a lot of topics. Be at least 2 years older than me. You should be a God fearing christian. You should have a degree and a career. You should be responsible and caring. You should be interested in building a long lasting relationship. Sex shouldn't be all you care about. That's all. If you meet these criteria or know someone who does, send me a message.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Levels1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leendah04:
I am a university graduate who just finished her NYSC program and I'm in need of a boyfriend. I'm currently in search of a job but while at it I'm working part time at a bakery. I've had relationships with men in the past but they have not ended up well, partly because some of the guys I've dated lacked certain traits that I regard as important and they seemed to be more interested in using my body to fulfil their sexual needs that to forge a deep relationship that would grow into marriage. This behavior comes as quite a surprise because although I am attractive I'm also smart and very intellectual and I love engaging in intelligent conversations. I'm not shallow or conceited so I wonder why sex is what most of the guys seem to be interested in when dating me. Another reason my relationships don't work is because some of the guys I date although good looking and caring, aren't very intellectually sound and as driven and motivated as I want.

I have decided to create this account and post this here because I've tried dating sites and they seem to be crawling with Hot men who just want sex. With real life interactions it's difficult to screen men to find the qualities you want you want and it's easier to just list these qualities and allow the men who possess them to find you.

Before I list the qualities I want I'll list mine first:

I'm 21 years old. I'm chocolate skinned. I'm 5ft7. Like I said before I'm a graduate. I've a BSC in medical biochemistry and I'm planning on doing my masters. I don't think my tribe should matter, but I'm Igbo. I love reading, listening to music, cooking, swimming and meeting people. I fall at the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. Sometimes I want to talk to someone and go out and have fun, other times I just want to stay in my room and read or watch YouTube videos all day. I'm a Christian. I'm slim and pretty, and for guys who find this attractive, I have a big chest.

These are the qualities I want in a guy:

You don't have to be too fine, but don't be ugly. Be very intelligent and have an interest in having conversations that cut across a lot of topics. Be at least 2 years older than me. You should be a God fearing christian. You should have a degree and a career. You should be responsible and caring. You should be interested in building a long lasting relationship. Sex shouldn't be all you care about. That's all. If you meet these criteria or know someone who does, send me a message.

, please can i get to know you much more better, for better communication here is my what'sapp number 08030651947. Thanks
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Kerebukerebian(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2019
DateMynd44:
a husband at 21?
Are u insane?
...I don tired
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Kerebukerebian(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Nah Igbo girl
Levels1:
, please can i get to know you much more better, for better communication here is my what'sapp number 08030651947. Thanks
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by dan4oster120(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Am interested in for a serious relationship that will surely lead to marriage,just a chance i ask for..pls text me,if you want me..07011505524(DANIEL ODUNTAN)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Dating Zone / Just Goldiememe & Chimeme. / Sincere And Mature Guy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.