Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. (817 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by dontecrosofiso(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
I won't go out to vote in 2019 if Almighty God spares our life, but I will go in one conditions if u can personally answers these questions.
I am also from Adamawa State, but these are what I was expecting to hear in your campaigns but I was not hearing them.
(1) How much can we buy 1 litre of PMS when u win?

(2) How much can we buy 1 litre of kerosene when u win?

(3) How much can we buy a bag of rice when u win?

(4) How much can our children pay school fees in government institutions?

(5) How much can u add in minimum wage salaries?

(6) How much can we pay tariff meter of PHCN?

(7) How much can we buy one cup of carri when u win?

(cool How long can u end the menace of Boko Haram, Kidnapping, and arm robbery attacks?

(9) How and when can u revived the economy of nation Nigeria?

(10) How many jobs can u and your economic team be generated every year??

Those are my main concerns as an ordinary Nigerian. when u give me these reply sir, I promised to mobilized our teaming laymens with bulk votes even without mobilizations to vote for u and all the PDP candidates come 2019 by God's Grace.
Thanks yours faithfully,
miilliondonte11@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin This one miss road

Did they tell you Atiku is on Nairaland??

Oga go on twitter, express ur points and then tag his twitter handle if u are really serious abt getting an answer

even Seun self may not see ur msg not to talk of Atiku loun loun

Or better still... I dont know where u are living oo.. but try this...

From ur residence, simply trek to his house and go and ask him...
Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by dontecrosofiso(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
grin This one miss road

Did they tell you Atiku is on Nairaland??

Oga go on twitter, express ur points and then tag his twitter handle if u are really serious abt getting an answer

even Seun self may not see ur msg not to talk of Atiku loun loun

Or better still... I dont know where u are living oo.. but try this...

From ur residence, simply trek to his house and go and ask him...
Thanks Bro, but I don't have Twitter acct. How can he see this messages?? Because I'm not hearing any good promised that can make us to risk our life to vote.
Secondly, I believed he will definitely have his crew here on nairaland someone like Reno Omokri etc, they will informed him I guess.
Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by enyinna103(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
dontecrosofiso:
Thanks Bro, but I don't have Twitter acct. How can he see this messages?? Because I'm not hearing any good promised that can make us to risk our life to vote.
Secondly, I believed he will definitely have his crew here on nairaland someone like Reno Omokri etc, they will informed him I guess.

Believe me, a very good way to make him see ur msgs is Twitter

Just tag him and he will be notified

So u can open a twittet act if u dont mind

Another way is if u have his email or phone number

if u cannot open twitter, if u have friends who have a twitter handle and they dont mind having ur questions displayed on their timeline especially if they are also yearning for the answers to those questions like u are, ask them to help u post them on their handle and tag him

1 Like

Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by dontecrosofiso(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Believe me, a very good way to make him see ur msgs is Twitter

Just tag him and he will be notified

So u can open a twittet act if u dont mind

Another way is if u have his email or phone number

if u cannot open twitter, if u have friends who have a twitter handle and they dont mind having ur questions displayed on their timeline especially if they are also yearning for the answers to those questions like u are, ask them to help u post them on their handle and tag him
God bless u, I will by tomorrow morning God's Grace, thanks so much.
Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by dokunbam(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Atiku can't give direct answer because nobody is sure what will happen.

You want them to say something now and if it doesn't happen you guy will take it against them
Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by dontecrosofiso(m): 12:58am On Dec 16, 2018
dokunbam:

You want them to say something now and if it doesn't happen you guy will take it against them
Yes, that's how it should be. Any person that promised the electorates during campaign should be able to fulfilled it just like what Donald Trump of USA is doing.
We lost confidence in this regime because of many lies due to unfulfillment of campaign promises. Surely we should begin to hold them to Ransom until Nigeria is great again.
That was the real reasons I need the direct answers from Atiku Abubakar in or to remind him of his promises when he wins as the president of Nigeria come 2019.
And when he failed too, we should boot him out in 2023, period.

1 Like

Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by rexwalters: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2018
dokunbam:

He will never win so do not waste your time,he is only a stooge (a joker) for President Buhari just acting out a script,it takes 2 to tango.
Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by rexwalters: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2018
dontecrosofiso:
God bless u, I will by tomorrow morning God's Grace, thanks so much.
He will never win so do not waste your time,he is only a stooge (a joker) for President Buhari just acting out a script,it takes 2 to tango. Gay ass Alhaji.

1 Like

Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by emmy4lov(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2018
rexwalters:
He will never win so do not waste your time,he is only a stooge (a joker) for President Buhari just acting out a script,it takes 2 to tango. Gay ass Alhaji.

You are just a joker...

You deserve heavy slap for this rubbish you posted above

And you are part of the people Nigeria Needs to get rid of ..

This past four years has been the hardest times as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Lies
Scam
Poverty
Killing etc ..

And you guys don't want to admit incompetency, all you know is to blames at past government.

Systems are developed to prevent crime not to Start looking for thieves after the crime has been committed.

Rubbish Party

2 Likes

Re: Please Atiku Abubakar I Need These Answers Directly From You As A Layman. by nwanyionitsha: 5:44am On Dec 16, 2018
rexwalters:
He will never win so do not waste your time,he is only a stooge (a joker) for President Buhari just acting out a script,it takes 2 to tango.
How did tou arrive at this ? Abi no be only one vote you get ?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo visits Shagari’s family in Sokoto / What Buhari Should Do To Nnamdi Kanu Over Jibril From Sudan Saga – Ohaneze / Seven Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Nigeria Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.