Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency (17372 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Latestreport1: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGL3R--FHE

Former Vice President and presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) ,Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,on Tuesday said he would actualise Igbo presidency if elected in 2023.

Abubakar made the pledge during the PDP South-East Zonal Stakeholders’ Meeting in Enugu on Tuesday.

He said his love for Ndigbo was so great that in the 2011, 2019 elections and he chose Igbo men as running mates.

Abubakar added that he had chosen another Igbo man in Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta as running mate for the 2023 election .

“So, why do you say I will not give Igbos a fair chance to the lead the country after my tenure as president.

“I did that in 2019 when I brought Obi and another Obi in 2011and for 2023 I chose Ifeanyi Okowa, another Igbo man as my running mate, even when Ohaneze said no Igbo should contest for Presidency under PDP.

He said there was the need to make make the country attractive to make citizens stay and contribute their quota to its development .

Abubakar said ,if elected, his administration would provide quality education that would enable equip the youths with the required skills and competences for a modern economy.

The PDP presidential candidate also promised that he would provide quality healthcare system for if elected . 
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-ll-be-a-stepping-stone-for-igbo-presidency-says-atiku/amp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjD8jH5Dmug/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Shut up joor
Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

254 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by SmartPolician: 12:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Enough of this nonsense because it's no longer news. For goodness sake, it happened two days ago

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Gentlechika(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Believe these con artists at your own peril.

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Stevocalipa(m): 1:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Sincerely, Atiku shouldn't be contesting for this 2023 election, I know he has ambition and all,but c'mon!!! You're from north(Northerners still in power) and it's unimaginable who advices these folks called politicians... It's simply selfishness and greediness combine

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by hisgrace090: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2022
What an irritating statement?

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by yerokunphilips: 1:24am On Sep 29, 2022
See toasting. You think my people in South East will be that foolish to trust a desperate politician like you . Keep posting yourself. Peter Obi is okay for my people in South East.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Moh247: 3:07am On Sep 29, 2022
PDP and SouthEast relationship is a pathetic one

238 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Ezemust: 3:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku,u are better than buhari,u are not better than obi.igbos always vote the best in any election.sorry

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Tochi3(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku...these insults on the Southeast is already enough....

Get your tongue out of the southeast butt..

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by ElSudani: 3:55am On Sep 29, 2022
More like a stumbling block.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by manmade(m): 3:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for the offer , we want obi now , we don't want to suffer for the next eigth years before we get it right, the mission to redeem Nigeria is now

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by seanwilliam(m): 5:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Like for Atiku share for tinubu

21 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by HeadNigga: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Don't be a stepping stone. Now is the time. Obi is succeeding Buhari.

This is isn't the military era where Fulani succeeds Fulani. Power should be rotated for fairness sake.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by noble71(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2022
grin
Enough of all this old lies.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by fasho01(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Stepping stone kee you there mr desperado

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Okay Peter Obi should step down for you now. Empty promise as usual

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by igbsam(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Same old song.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by tsephanyah(f): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Delusional people.
Shouting is there time to be president, forgetting that first you have to be elected by majority of Nigerians.

If PDP gave the ticket to Igbo, APC will not even bother to campaign, cus it's just a walkover.

Igbos have to get allies and trust of Nigerians, not insulting everyone and acting all arrogant, expecting people to get behind them.

Yorubas did it and now they got the ticket in APC. Instead of y'all arrogant lowlifes to play politics and use Atiku to get to the finish line but NO, you choose arrogance all over again, shouting Obi will win 24/7 on social media, like the election will happen on social media.

Obi will lose.

Atiku will lose or win but PDP will stay in the north, the alcoholic wike think threat and arrogance will work, dude when Atiku and cos are in politics, playing big, wike is somewhere doing pity crime and cultism. Fcking thug

APC wins or lose but they'll never give ticket to SE.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

BIAFRA OR WAR all over again

Cus you people don't know how politics works.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by phemmie06(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Ogbeni keep your stone we don't need it

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by endsarrrs(f): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2022
The next President of Nigeria.
Ride on Atiku! Deceive the gullibles

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Penguin2: 5:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Who needs a stepping stone when we already have the chief cornerstone?

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by coconutbag: 5:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Somebody that has struggled to be president and still struggling is making you promises of making you president and you believed him? Yahoo men everywhere

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2022
undecided

It is the turn of the south to produce a candidate in your party but you choose to contest nonetheless.....You'll be shown the door to political oblivion when you lose AGAIN.

To make things worse, you chose an incompetent Okowa as your running mate.

I hope Obi wins, but If he doesn't, let Tinubu win. Afterall, if he were younger, I would've voted for him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by derecho(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by phemmie06(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2022
If truly you are a leader you should be able to have nurtured someone who would be better than you, same goes with BAT.

It is a bitter truth that blind followers do not like to hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Politricks smiley

HE Atiku that will still come up with one excuse not to keep his word. Trust him at your own political peril.If in doubt, please ask Pa Obj, HE Wike etc.

The only one among them who will keep his loyalty to his political base is Asiwaju Tinubu.
He is the one who has helped and raised the most talents.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by frank14011991(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2022
He knows how emotional the people of southeast are
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by igbarasdynasty: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2022
JUST SHUT UP AND STEP DOWN FOR OBI..... THATS HOW YOU SHOW FAIRNESS... grin

Greedy Fuul

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Both Atiku and Tinubu are useless idiotic bastards!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support!!!

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by APCnaPDP: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2022
As he has said, he will do it. Support Atiku for a more prosperous Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by adecz: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2022
The same you that used money to
scatter the PDP zoning arrangement &
deny the south the slot❓

The hungry Ayu Collected N1bn and
became your personal houseboy to do
as you direct him.❌❌❌❌

Wike has exposed the party chairman Ayu
as a man with no conscience and Atiku
as a man without principles❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola / Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.