Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (45581 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Once you start down the slippery slope of self-destruction, like frosbel2 has, it is going to be very difficult to climb off it
luvmijeje, dont do follow-follow with frosbel2.
Please dont dig yourself a hole, you cant climb out of

Retrace your steps to find out where you've got it all wrong.
Go study the bible and learn about temple of the heart, about worship in spirit and truth etcetera
You are asking her to go and study a book which your ancestors for thousands upon thousand of years knew nothing of , yet they were more noble, honest and upright than all your rascal pastors and men of God put together.

The bible is not inerrant, it is full of myths and fables and some truth , but cannot be said to be the word of God in its entirety. Get out of your religions delusion and do something beneficial for mankind.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
frosbel2:
You are asking her to go and study a book which your ancestors for thousands upon thousand of years knew nothing of , yet they were more noble, honest and upright than all your rascal pastors and men of God put together
This is a jejune opinion
and irresponsible statement to make.

frosbel2:
The bible is not inerrant, it is full of myths and fables and some truth , but cannot be said to be the word of God in its entirety. Get out of your religions delusion and do something beneficial for mankind.
Find and show me a book that is not inerrant.

Have you not heard it said,
that person wey dey cry, dey still see road?

You eat the hay and spit out the sticks,
so stop giving luvmijeje and others excuses to not read and study the bible.

You don't know what true, pure and faultless religion is.
If you do and did, you wouldn't carelessly talk about religion as luvmijeje and you just ignorantly did.

You think it's sports, hockey, football, fashion etcetera we are talking of here when talking of pure and true religion, the religion that is faultless in God's sight. Huh?

You and luvmijeje, better get your acts right and together before time runs out for both of youse.

You both are more confused than a chameleon found in a bag of skittles
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by BluntBoy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff and Luvmijeje, you people should just let go.

I have a feeling that there is more to your quarrels than meets the eye. Are you in love with each other grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
frosbel2:
You are asking her to go and study a book which your ancestors for thousands upon thousand of years knew nothing of , yet they were more noble, honest and upright than all your rascal pastors and men of God put together.

He knew nothing about the Bible and I'm here to teach him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

I have a feeling that there is more to your quarrels than meets the eye. Are you in love with each other grin
She doesn't remember or know me from Adam
so we couldn't be in love with other
Besides I am already in love with someone else.

luvmijeje:
He knew nothing about the Bible and I'm here to teach him.
In your dreams or maybe another life
because as for this one, I'll teach your wayward self
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

There's nothing o. He just couldn't take it that a woman more smarter than him just whip his ass. They are many on this platform.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
There's nothing o. He just couldn't take it that a woman more smarter than him just whip his ass. They are many on this platform.
You 're a trickster,
you'll try every trick in the bag,
even the sexist one. SMH.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Is it my fault you are infoxicated?
Is it my fault that thoroughly reading through content is a challenge for you?
Is it my fault now, that you don't know that the disciples were tested whilst on a training mission, first, the 12 to the Jews and afterwards the 70, to Jews and Gentiles alike?
Is it my fault you fail to accept and agree that Jesus said, follow me, I'll teach you to be fishers of men?

You are full of bullshit, you need having an enema.

For you to to have quoted Ezekiel, then it shouldn't take you anything to quote where it was stated in the Bible that they were on a training session.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You 're a trickster,
you'll try every trick in the bag,
even the sexist one. SMH.

You know it deep down in your mind that it's true.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
For you to to have quoted Ezekiel, then it shouldn't take you anything to quote where it was stated in the Bible that they were on a training session.
Olodo rapata ni woman to
You this woman is dense.

I quoted a different version of Ezekiel, I knew you wouldn't know of or be familiar with.

Before that, I plastered different versions of Jesus saying, following me, I'll teach you to be fishers of men
I reminded you that disciple means follower or pupil of a teacher.

What more madam, were you expecting?
To spoon-fed you?
To hold you by the hand and lead you?
I am biting my tongue to stop me calling you unprintable names.
Get off your high horse already.

luvmijeje:
You know it deep down in your mind that it's true.
I wasn't brought up that way
and wasn't taught that way by Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Olodo rapata ni woman to
This woman is dense.
I quoted a different version of Ezekiel, I knew you wouldn't know of
Before that I plastered different versions of Jesus saying following me, I'll teach you to be fishers of men

What more madam, were you expecting?
To spoon-fed you?
To hold you by the hand and lead you?
I am biting my tongue to stop me calling you unprintable names.
Get off your high horse already.

I wasn't brought up that way
and wasn't taught that way by Christ.

So why didn't Christ follow them out?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
So why didn't Christ follow them out?
Follow who out to where?
Why does Christ have or need to follow them out?

Do you at all luvmijeje,
remember the centurion who said to Jesus, you don't have to follow me because of blah de blah de blah?
Do you see what you are doing to yourself?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Follow who out to where?
Why does Christ have or need to follow them out?
Do you see what you are doing to yourself?

According to you

Before that, I plastered different versions of Jesus saying, following me, I'll teach you to be fishers of men

So let me rephrase my question. If the the 12 and the 70 people Christ sent out were on training, how come Christ didn't follow them out?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
According to you

So let me rephrase my question. If the the 12 and the 70 people Christ sent out were on training, how come Christ didn't follow them out?
Are you suggesting the disciples weren't on training course
and being tested?
What did the 70 say to Jesus after completing
and upon returning back from the training course and test?

I repeat, do you at all, luvmijeje,
remember the centurion who said to Jesus,
you don't have to follow me because of blah blah blah?

Again do you see what you are doing to yourself?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Are you suggesting the disciples weren't on training course
and being tested?
What did the 70 say to Jesus after completing
and upon returning back from the training course and test?

I repeat, do you at all, luvmijeje,
remember the centurion who said to Jesus,
you don't have to follow me because of blah de blah de blah?
Again do you see what you are doing to yourself?

Where was it stated that they were on a training course?

Remember the reason I quoted the 12 and the 70 disciples being sent out was to show that the so called followers of Christ who called themselves Christians have diverted from his teachings.

Christ never sent out any man to build church. He sent them out to propagate the coming Kingdom. He didn't send out to start collecting tithe and offering. He told them to go out empty handed.

Then you came in with your bullshit about training. You came in to confuse yourself and not me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
Where was it stated that they were on a training course?

Remember the reason I quoted the 12 and the 70 disciples being sent out was to show that the so called followers of Christ who called themselves Christians have diverted from his teachings.

Christ never sent out any man to build church. He sent them out to propagate the coming Kingdom. He didn't send out to start collecting tithe and offering. He told them to go out empty handed.

Then you came in with your bullshit about training. You came in to confuse yourself and not me.
https://www.nairaland.com/4906753/daddy-freeze-liar-tithing-very/20#74075692

You have a hundred plus one problems
and because amnesia is one of them, I have taken the liberty of pasting the above link to refreshen your memory to part of the beginning of the chain of posts of you digging yourself in a hole.

You were haphazard, incoherent, inconsistent, contradictory and just being literally all over the place,
lost and pathetically chasing your tail doing strawman minings. SMH.

You need deliverance to be safe from your demons inside you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.nairaland.com/4906753/daddy-freeze-liar-tithing-very/20#74075692

You have a hundred plus one problems
and because amnesia is one of them, I have taken the liberty of pasting the above link to refreshen your memory to part of the beginning of the chain of posts of you digging yourself in a hole.

You were haphazard, incoherent, inconsistent, contradictory and just being literally all over the place,
lost and pathetically chasing your tail doing strawman minings. SMH.

You need deliverance to be safe from your demons inside you.

The link should be a refresher course for you. Honestly this demon have your time today. Why did blunt say I asked valid questions?

I know you are use to confusing your ways out of issue but this time you have met someone bigger than you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
The link should be a refresher course for you.
Honestly this demon have your time today.
Why did blunt say I asked valid questions?

[s]I know you are use to confusing your ways out of issue but this time you have met someone bigger than you[/s].
The question is not why did BluntBoy say you asked "valid" questions
but should be why those "valid" questions at MuttleyLaff?

What did MuttleyLaff say, what did I do or post to deserve being asked your "valid" questions luvmijeje?
If MuttleyLaff doesnt have a dog in organised religion race, why are you asking him about physical brick and mortar church buildings?
Wetin concern fish with raincoat?

https://www.nairaland.com/4906753/daddy-freeze-liar-tithing-very/20#74072986
The above link is the actual start of our interaction
Notice how I started meticulously, layer by layer, peeling information out from you,
but it was after my 3rd interaction with you, that you suddenly lost the plot and with obscenities, went berserk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The question is not why did BluntBoy say you asked "valid" questions
but should be why those "valid" questions at MuttleyLaff?

What did MuttleyLaff say, what did I do or post to deserve being asked your "valid" questions luvmijeje?
If MuttleyLaff doesnt have a dog in organised religion race, why are you asking him about physical brick and mortar church buildings?
Wetin concern fish with raincoat?

https://www.nairaland.com/4906753/daddy-freeze-liar-tithing-very/20#74072986
The above link is the actual start of our interaction
Notice how I started meticulously, layer by layer, peeling information out from you,
but it was after my 3rd interaction with you, that you suddenly lost the plot and with obscenities, went berserk.

Then if you are not personally vested why did you quote me. My first question when I jump on this this thread was to ask was there a church in the era of Christ?

I thought you were bold enough to see it through to the end but in the middle of the argument you grew a cold feet like the coward that you are.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by openmine(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
PastorAIO:

To a blacksmith, according to your logic, all iron implements are money. Why didn't god say they should bring one tenth of their hoes and cutlasses?
grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
Then if you are not personally vested why did you quote me.
My first question when I jump on this this thread was to ask was there a church in the era of Christ?
1/ Are you not personally vested in ekklesia, the church?
2/ I quoted you to extract more information in order to understand what you're on about,
to find out more about where you're coming from and where you're heading with the remark.
Is anything wrong in doing that?
3/ What is the title of this thread?
4/ Did you not know that Christ said He will build His church on the rock before you asked the question when you jumped on the thread?
5/ Was tithing approved or not by Christ during and/or for a different dispensation that was under a different arrangement?
6/ Have you bones or not, to pick with Paul?
7/ What according to you are Paul's sin(s)? What are your grievances with Paul?
8/ Do you know of any cathedrals Paul built?
9/ Are you suggesting that Paul encouraged and persuaded believers to give or pay tithes?
10/ Was the obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving, an idea formulated and instituted by any of the apostles or Paul?

You're a weakling, and because of that, dont have the nerve to reply to the 10 above questions.
For you, it is easier to ignore the 10 above questions and its all because you're yellow bellied

luvmijeje:
[s]I thought you were bold enough to see it through to the end
but in the middle of the argument you grew a cold feet like the coward that you are[/s].
[img]https://christiandorr.files./2016/04/im-watching-you.jpg[/img]
You bit more than you can chew, you bought market.

I am watching you, and like I earlier said,
the moment you again step out of line with a big mouth and crooked post,
I'll come down on you, like a hammer.
cc Mobilia, BluntBoy
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Are you not personally vested in ekklesia, the church?
2/ I quoted you to extract more information in order to understand what you're on about,
to find out more about where you're coming from and where you're heading with the remark.
Is anything wrong in doing that?
3/ What is the title of this thread?
4/ Did you not know that Christ said He will build His church on the rock before you asked the question when you jumped on the thread?
5/ Was tithing approved or not by Christ during and/or for a different dispensation that was under a different arrangement?
6/ Have you bones or not, to pick with Paul?
7/ What according to you are Paul's sin(s)? What are your grievances with Paul?
8/ Do you know of any cathedrals Paul built?
9/ Are you suggesting that Paul encouraged and persuaded believers to give or pay tithes?
10/ Was the obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving, an idea formulated and instituted by any of the apostles or Paul?

You're a weakling, and because of that, dont have the nerve to reply to the 10 above questions.
For you, it is easier to ignore the 10 above questions and its all because you're yellow bellied

[img]https://christiandorr.files./2016/04/im-watching-you.jpg[/img]
You bit more than you can chew, you bought market.

I am watching you, and like I earlier said,
the moment you again step out of line with a big mouth and crooked post,
I'll come down on you, like a hammer.
cc Mobilia, BluntBoy

1. What's Ekelesia?

2. Then why are you playing ignorant? Then what's all this crap about you not being vested in organized religion.

3. It's about tithing in the church and I ask is there Church in Christ's era? Is my question out of line?

4. And I asked you does what Christ said nullify his instructions to his 12 and 70 disciples? Then you started fumbling.

5. Your question is irrelevant because he didn't instruct the disciples to go out to start building churches and start collecting tithe and offerings.

6. I do 100%. Was Paul God? Was he not a man like you?

7. In due time, I'll get to point out how his teachings is against Christ teachings.

8. In Matthew 24:1-2 was there a mention of cathedral?

9. I'm not suggesting, I'm saying the authority now being excersing by the church was gotten from the teaching of Paul who gave the church the leeway to set up their doctrines. The division among the body of christ canbe trace to the encouragement of religion by Paul.

10. See 9.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by petra1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
I Thought you both are on same side
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
1. What's Ekelesia?
Do you want the abridged or unabridged version of what's ekklesia?
You luvmijeje, who cant stay reading for a long time, is asking what is ekklesia
You are a glutton for punishment indeed sha. Enjoy!

• Adam & Eve in Eden, fast forward to Matthew 16:18 and Acts 2:41
(i.e. Eve out of Adam fast forward to where and when ekklēsia's founded out from Christ's teachings & promise)
• Roman Emperors Constantine and Licinius' Edict of Milan in AD 313 which established a policy of religious freedom for all.
(i.e. a proclamation that permanently legalised Christianity in the Roman Empire)
• Christianity becoming the official religion of the Roman Empire.
• the sell-out and/or shady deal(s)(e.g. "Church" and State collaboration under Constantine)
• The regularisation and formation of the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC)
Roman Empire's adoption of RCC as "official" church during Constantine's reign
• The supremacy of the Roman bishop (i.e. the papacy) created/aided with the support of the Roman emperors (i.e. Constantine and his successors)
Constantine calling the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325, in an attempt to unify Christianity when doctrinal disputes arose
(e.g. Arianism, doctrines named after Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D) and presiding over this first ecumenical church council
• the exploits of the apostles, all charged up in their faith, preaching the Gospel and like Jesus willing to die horrible deaths because of it.
The apostolic period (i.e. including The "patristic writings'') - about contemporaries of the apostles like Linus, mentioned in 2 Timothy 4:21, and who became the bishop of Rome after Peter was martyred
the ante-Nicene (i.e. before Nicaea) period - about the likes of Ignatius and his "ekklesia katholicos" phrase, he was a disciple of the apostle John
• the post-Nicene "church" period - about the likes of Augustine, bishop of Hippo, who is often called the father of the [Roman Catholic] Church because of his great work in Church doctrine
• The term "Roman Catholic" defined by Emperor Theodosius on February 27th, 380 in the Theodosian Code.
In that document, he referred to those who hold to the "religion which was delivered to the Romans by the divine Apostle Peter"
as "Roman Catholic Christians" and gave them the official sanction of the empire
the first canon (i.e. Muratorian Canon), the progressive acceptance of other books as canonical and have them make up the 66 books of the bible
The fall of the Roman Empire in AD 476 and the rise of the Roman Catholic Church
• the Pontifex Maximus; the highest office in the state religion of ancient Rome and at the collapse of the Roman Empire, RCC popes taking on this title that had previously belonged to the Roman emperors
• the tragic compromise of believers with the introduction of pagan religions and assimilation of paganism influences
(i.e. the Romanization and paganization of Christianity and the "Christianization" of pagan beliefs)
• Apostolic succession and Pope Gregory in AD 590, upon assuming office denying any responsibility or support for any ambition to the throne of Peter
• "Church" and State fully merged as the Holy Roman Empire
• Subsequent popes exercising authority over kings and emperors, taking on imperial powers along with ecclesiastical authority (e.g. St Leo III)
• the Filioque clause/Filioque controversy and/or The Great Schism
John Wycliffe of England, John Huss of Czechoslovakia, and John of Wessel in Germany
• Protestant Reformation; division between the Catholic Church and Protestantism over interpretation of Biblical Testaments.
The Edict of Worms (i.e. the Holy Roman Empire, Charles V and the Pope banning all writings of Martin Luther and labelling him a heretic and enemy of the state) etc
Calvinism (i.e. named after French reformer and theologian John Calvin, he was Martin Luther's successor during the Protestant Reformation)
• The Edict of Nantes, The Edict of Restitution.
King Henry VIII taking over jurisdiction of the Church, after kicking RCC out of England.
Various political and ulterior motives
(e.g. translators forbidden by King James' official order from replacing the Greek word "ekklesia" with "congregation" (i.e. the true interpretation)
Compare Psalms 22:22 with Hebrews 2:12 for more details on this, bibles translated to fit the politics or traditions of men etc)
• Evangelicalism, Revivalism, Pentecostalism, Christian science, the Charismatic Movement, Mormonism/the Latter Day Saint movement, Word of Faith movement etc
Institutional/organised church(es); licensed or incorporated as businesses/charities etc (i.e. to gain non-profit tax-exempt status)
Church(es) under the jurisdiction of man (e.g. unincorporated charities/church(es), unregistered/registered church(es) etc)
• details of corrupted teachings or doctrines.
• Etcetera, etcetera

1st century AD - ekklēsia founded on the teachings of Jesus
2nd century AD - Christians already denouncing teachings seen as heresies, e.g Gnosticism, Montanism etc
4th century AD - ekklēsia transformed, church evolves, finally legalized and then promoted by Emperors Constantine and Theodosius I as the state church of the Roman Empire
11th century AD - Church within the Roman Empire excommunicated each other - West (i.e. Rome) and the East (i.e. Constantinople, Jerusalem, Antioch, and Alexandria) officially excluded each other
16th century AD - Lutheran Church was founded by Martin Luther
16th century AD - Protestant Reformation
16th century AD - The Presbyterian denomination began by John Knox who was dissatisfied with Anglicanism
16th century AD - Anglicanism (i.e. Church of England) founded by King Henry VIII
17th century AD - The Baptist church launched by John Smyth in Amsterdam, Holland.
18th century AD - The Methodist church launched by John and Charles Wesley in England
18th century AD - The Salvation Army launched by William Booth, who quit the Anglicans, and then the Methodists to set up his own version of Christianity.
19th century AD - The Jehovah's Witness Church developed by Charles Russell.
19th century AD - The Christian Scientist religion began by Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy, centered around an outright denial of Original Sin and its effects
19th century AD - Ballinger Booth, the son of William Booth, quit The Salvation Army and started his own church
19th century AD to date - The Seventh-Day Adventists, Apostolic Faith, Foursquare Apostolic Church, K&C, CAC, CCC, RCCG, MFM, Winners Chapel, KICC, BLW/Christ Embassy, SCOAN,
and various other Pentecostal Churches etc are among the hundreds of new churches founded by men within the past 200 years or so.

If you want more info to the above,
then the below link has additional unabridged version of what's ekklesia.
https://www.nairaland.com/4263508/church-vs-congregation-congregation-yahshua#63812199
by MuttleyLaff: 6:00am On Jan 02

luvmijeje:
2. Then why are you playing ignorant?
Please dont again ever mistake me quizzing you to mean I am playing ignorant.
If you're in the habit of dismissing who questions you, you will never grow.
Peradventure, such cross your way, to sharpen you.

luvmijeje:
Then what's all this crap about you not being vested in organized religion.
I dont know.
I dont know why you should associate me organised religion

luvmijeje:
3. It's about tithing in the church
Good
and I am well glad you acknowleged that

luvmijeje:
and I ask is there Church in Christ's era?
What is the connection

luvmijeje:
Is my question out of line?
Yes, you put a duck out of row, to shoot at

luvmijeje:
4. And I asked you does what Christ said nullify his instructions to his 12 and 70 disciples?
Then you started fumbling.
Ekklesia is non existent during the 12 and 70 disciples.
Ekklesia was a building site, it was work in progress in Christ's earthly era

Maybe I was fumbling, because I knew you are as delicate as egg shell
Look at all these simple bible 001 theological/scriptural things you havent the foggiest about

luvmijeje:
5. Your question is irrelevant because he didn't instruct the disciples to go out to start building churches and start collecting tithe and offerings.
1/ What was my question, on what circumstance or premise did my question come from?
2/ Where did I state that the training and test had to do building brick & mortar building or about collecting tithes & offerrings?

luvmijeje:
6. I do 100%. Was Paul God? Was he not a man like you?
I admire your honesty and like you for admitting your disdain for Paul.
This is deja vu for me because "Was Paul God? Was he not a man like you?", many years ago, were the exact words and more I said about Paul.

I hated Paul so much with a passion then, I felt he was full of himself,
felt he is a certified and confirmed misogynist

Back then I also used to think, who the hell does Paul think he is,
galavanting upanda, going all over the place and like laying down the law(s).

Ah luvmijeje, believe me when I say, I never liked Paul, never enjoyed reading his epistles.
I had total contempt and a lot more for Paul
but then, that soon changed, after I found out that, Paul, apart from being a maverick, also had a highly idiosyncratic personality.
and most importantly in addition had a peculiar style of writing.
You luvmijeje, being a writer yourself, will understand and know about what I mean by, authors and their style of writing

Recall, even Peter, on record, said Paul's letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort.

luvmijeje:
7. In due time, I'll get to point out how his teachings is against Christ teachings.
I wouldnt want to miss reading it for the world
Please mention me when/if you do get to.

Remember, I've been here, I was here about Paul, before you.
I've been there, done that, even have the t-shirts bought
You arent the first and wont be the last to misunderstand Paul, his messages and teachings in his letters.

luvmijeje:
8. In Matthew 24:1-2 was there a mention of cathedral?
"Ah o ma seun"
loosely means, oh my, what a pity.
You put me in pains, in severe pains with asking such a gaffe question like this luvmijeje.
I am sorry luvmijeje, I am teary eyes about this and just need to get my composure back

luvmijeje:
9. I'm not suggesting, I'm saying the authority now being excersing by the church was gotten from the teaching of Paul who gave the church the leeway to set up their doctrines.
The division among the body of christ can be trace to the encouragement of religion by Paul.
No oooo! "Agbedo", loosely translated means "God forbid"
Ah luvmijeje, ah, you alone, concocting and manufacturing all these lies about Paul!

luvmijeje, wait a sec, look at your hands.
Are all your fingers equal? No of course they arent
We dont mind that because what unites the fingers is greater than what is division among them
Do you really think God wasnt aware there'll be divisions in ekklesia?

I was just about to write how Paul demostrated, persuaded and encouraged true and pure religion that is faultless
but changed my mind to do it because there's no point, as Paul's bible recorded exemplary character already frees him from blame.

luvmijeje:
10. See 9.
Right from the beginning in Eden, man has never want to take ownership of blame.
He would rather point the finger at another person or someone else, looking for a scapegoat

Forgetting that, for every time, your finger is pointed at another person or Paul, three points back at you.

Perhaps by divine design, the three fingers are telling you,
to check yourself out, three times, over the matter you're pointing out a person about.

Dont pick and find a close-mindness fault, but rather
1/ use time positively.
- Find out, what happened that brought the matter/crisis/problem up

2/ take out bad energy and/or negativity.
- Find out how the matter/crisis/problem should have properly be handled/managed

3/ take ownership.
Find out how to rightfully correct the matter/crisis/problem

Obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving wouldnt have seen the light of the day, if the above guidelines were followed
cc Mobilia, BluntBoy
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2018
petra1:
I Thought you both are on same side
Happy New Year in Advance petra1+family
and best wishes to Gombs+family too

What binds us all together is greater that what seemingly has us on different sides
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by luvmijeje(f): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Do you want the abridged or unabridged version of what's ekklesia?
You luvmijeje, who cant stay reading for a long time, is asking what is ekklesia
You are a glutton for punishment indeed sha. Enjoy!

• Adam & Eve in Eden, fast forward to Matthew 16:18 and Acts 2:41
(i.e. Eve out of Adam fast forward to where and when ekklēsia's founded out from Christ's teachings & promise)
• Roman Emperors Constantine and Licinius' Edict of Milan in AD 313 which established a policy of religious freedom for all.
(i.e. a proclamation that permanently legalised Christianity in the Roman Empire)
• Christianity becoming the official religion of the Roman Empire.
• the sell-out and/or shady deal(s)(e.g. "Church" and State collaboration under Constantine)
• The regularisation and formation of the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC)
Roman Empire's adoption of RCC as "official" church during Constantine's reign
• The supremacy of the Roman bishop (i.e. the papacy) created/aided with the support of the Roman emperors (i.e. Constantine and his successors)
Constantine calling the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325, in an attempt to unify Christianity when doctrinal disputes arose
(e.g. Arianism, doctrines named after Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D) and presiding over this first ecumenical church council
• the exploits of the apostles, all charged up in their faith, preaching the Gospel and like Jesus willing to die horrible deaths because of it.
The apostolic period (i.e. including The "patristic writings'') - about contemporaries of the apostles like Linus, mentioned in 2 Timothy 4:21, and who became the bishop of Rome after Peter was martyred
the ante-Nicene (i.e. before Nicaea) period - about the likes of Ignatius and his "ekklesia katholicos" phrase, he was a disciple of the apostle John
• the post-Nicene "church" period - about the likes of Augustine, bishop of Hippo, who is often called the father of the [Roman Catholic] Church because of his great work in Church doctrine
• The term "Roman Catholic" defined by Emperor Theodosius on February 27th, 380 in the Theodosian Code.
In that document, he referred to those who hold to the "religion which was delivered to the Romans by the divine Apostle Peter"
as "Roman Catholic Christians" and gave them the official sanction of the empire
the first canon (i.e. Muratorian Canon), the progressive acceptance of other books as canonical and have them make up the 66 books of the bible
The fall of the Roman Empire in AD 476 and the rise of the Roman Catholic Church
• the Pontifex Maximus; the highest office in the state religion of ancient Rome and at the collapse of the Roman Empire, RCC popes taking on this title that had previously belonged to the Roman emperors
• the tragic compromise of believers with the introduction of pagan religions and assimilation of paganism influences
(i.e. the Romanization and paganization of Christianity and the "Christianization" of pagan beliefs)
• Apostolic succession and Pope Gregory in AD 590, upon assuming office denying any responsibility or support for any ambition to the throne of Peter
• "Church" and State fully merged as the Holy Roman Empire
• Subsequent popes exercising authority over kings and emperors, taking on imperial powers along with ecclesiastical authority (e.g. St Leo III)
• the Filioque clause/Filioque controversy and/or The Great Schism
John Wycliffe of England, John Huss of Czechoslovakia, and John of Wessel in Germany
• Protestant Reformation; division between the Catholic Church and Protestantism over interpretation of Biblical Testaments.
The Edict of Worms (i.e. the Holy Roman Empire, Charles V and the Pope banning all writings of Martin Luther and labelling him a heretic and enemy of the state) etc
Calvinism (i.e. named after French reformer and theologian John Calvin, he was Martin Luther's successor during the Protestant Reformation)
• The Edict of Nantes, The Edict of Restitution.
King Henry VIII taking over jurisdiction of the Church, after kicking RCC out of England.
Various political and ulterior motives
(e.g. translators forbidden by King James' official order from replacing the Greek word "ekklesia" with "congregation" (i.e. the true interpretation)
Compare Psalms 22:22 with Hebrews 2:12 for more details on this, bibles translated to fit the politics or traditions of men etc)
• Evangelicalism, Revivalism, Pentecostalism, Christian science, the Charismatic Movement, Mormonism/the Latter Day Saint movement, Word of Faith movement etc
Institutional/organised church(es); licensed or incorporated as businesses/charities etc (i.e. to gain non-profit tax-exempt status)
Church(es) under the jurisdiction of man (e.g. unincorporated charities/church(es), unregistered/registered church(es) etc)
• details of corrupted teachings or doctrines.
• Etcetera, etcetera

1st century AD - ekklēsia founded on the teachings of Jesus
2nd century AD - Christians already denouncing teachings seen as heresies, e.g Gnosticism, Montanism etc
4th century AD - ekklēsia transformed, church evolves, finally legalized and then promoted by Emperors Constantine and Theodosius I as the state church of the Roman Empire
11th century AD - Church within the Roman Empire excommunicated each other - West (i.e. Rome) and the East (i.e. Constantinople, Jerusalem, Antioch, and Alexandria) officially excluded each other
16th century AD - Lutheran Church was founded by Martin Luther
16th century AD - Protestant Reformation
16th century AD - The Presbyterian denomination began by John Knox who was dissatisfied with Anglicanism
16th century AD - Anglicanism (i.e. Church of England) founded by King Henry VIII
17th century AD - The Baptist church launched by John Smyth in Amsterdam, Holland.
18th century AD - The Methodist church launched by John and Charles Wesley in England
18th century AD - The Salvation Army launched by William Booth, who quit the Anglicans, and then the Methodists to set up his own version of Christianity.
19th century AD - The Jehovah's Witness Church developed by Charles Russell.
19th century AD - The Christian Scientist religion began by Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy, centered around an outright denial of Original Sin and its effects
19th century AD - Ballinger Booth, the son of William Booth, quit The Salvation Army and started his own church
19th century AD to date - The Seventh-Day Adventists, Apostolic Faith, Foursquare Apostolic Church, K&C, CAC, CCC, RCCG, MFM, Winners Chapel, KICC, BLW/Christ Embassy, SCOAN,
and various other Pentecostal Churches etc are among the hundreds of new churches founded by men within the past 200 years or so.

If you want more info to the above,
then the below link has additional unabridged version of what's ekklesia.

https://www.nairaland.com/4263508/church-vs-congregation-congregation-yahshua#63812199
by MuttleyLaff: 6:00am On Jan 02

Please dont again ever mistake me quizzing you to mean I am playing ignorant.
If you're in the habit of dismissing who questions you, you will never grow.
Peradventure, such cross your way, to sharpen you.

I dont know.
I dont know why you should associate me organised religion

Good
and I am well glad you acknowleged that

What is the connection

Yes, you put a duck out of row, to shoot at

Ekklesia is non existent during the 12 and 70 disciples.
Ekklesia was a building site, it was work in progress in Christ's earthly era

Maybe I was fumbling, because I knew you are as delicate as egg shell
Look at all these simple bible 001 theological/scriptural things you havent the foggiest about

1/ What was my question, on what circumstance or premise did my question come from?
2/ Where did I state that the training and test had to do building brick & mortar building or about collecting tithes & offerrings?

I admire your honesty and like you for admitting your disdain for Paul.
This is deja vu for me because "Was Paul God? Was he not a man like you?", many years ago, were the exact words and more I said about Paul.

I hated Paul so much with a passion then, I felt he was full of himself,
felt he is a certified and confirmed misogynist

Back then I also used to think, who the hell does Paul think he is,
galavanting upanda, going all over the place and like laying down the law(s).

Ah luvmijeje, believe me when I say, I never liked Paul, never enjoyed reading his epistles.
I had total contempt and a lot more for Paul
but then, that soon changed, after I found out that, Paul, apart from being a maverick, also had a highly idiosyncratic personality.
and most importantly in addition had a peculiar style of writing.
You luvmijeje, being a writer yourself, will understand and know about what I mean by, authors and their style of writing

Recall, even Peter, on record, said Paul's letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort.

I wouldnt want to miss reading it for the world
Please mention me when/if you do get to.

Remember, I've been here, I was here about Paul, before you.
I've been there, done that, even have the t-shirts bought
You arent the first and wont be the last to misunderstand Paul, his messages and teachings in his letters.

"Ah o ma seun"
loosely means, oh my, what a pity.
You put me in pains, in severe pains with asking such a gaffe question like this luvmijeje.
I am sorry luvmijeje, I am teary eyes about this and just need to get my composure back

No oooo! "Agbedo", loosely translated means "God forbid"
Ah luvmijeje, ah, you alone, concocting and manufacturing all these lies about Paul!

luvmijeje, wait a sec, look at your hands.
Are all your fingers equal? No of course they arent
We dont mind that because what unites the fingers is greater than what is division among them
Do you really think God wasnt aware there'll be divisions in ekklesia?

I was just about to write how Paul demostrated, persuaded and encouraged true and pure religion that is faultless
but changed my mind to do it because there's no point, as Paul's bible recorded exemplary character already frees him from blame.

Right from the beginning in Eden, man has never want to take ownership of blame.
He would rather point the finger at another person or someone else, looking for a scapegoat

Forgetting that, for every time, your finger is pointed at another person or Paul, three points back at you.

Perhaps by divine design, the three fingers are telling you,
to check yourself out, three times, over the matter you're pointing out a person about.

Dont pick and find a close-mindness fault, but rather
1/ use time positively.
- Find out, what happened that brought the matter/crisis/problem up

2/ take out bad energy and/or negativity.
- Find out how the matter/crisis/problem should have properly be handled/managed

3/ take ownership.
Find out how to rightfully correct the matter/crisis/problem

Obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving wouldnt have seen the light of the day, if the above guidelines were followed
cc Mobilia, BluntBoy

I'm not adverse to reading. I'm adverse to reading bullshit. And all what you wrote up there is bullshit. You accuse me of something I've never come across. Immediately I realise what you are accusing me of is not in the Bible, I no read am at all.

Anyway, I've stated where I am and my direction going forward on this platform. So your challenge is welcome. I welcome you to a new era of cutting through every single of your bullshit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
I'm not adverse to reading.
I'm adverse to reading bullshit.
And all what you wrote up there is bullshit.
It is no secret that it is difficult for you to pay attention to what you read

Shortened attention spans from years of indulging in frivolous day-dreaming
and watching too much television has messed up your concerntration

You cant hold it together for long and stay focused reading
You are basically lazy with the unwillingness to read and inability to focus beyond 12 lines of content.

luvmijeje:
You accuse me of something I've never come across.
Immediately I realise what you are accusing me of is not in the Bible, I no read am at all.
Why do you think, I am not surprised you couldnt and wouldnt read it all.
I know you for your short attention span and reading content at length to be challenging

Your shortened attention spans developed from years of indulging in frivolous day-dreaming & watching too much television
You are the type that only likes reading posts and books, just for entertainment, the pictures or memes.

You're FUBAR multi-layered ignorant to be asking me the following all below 8 questions:
1/ How does Luke 9:1-5 correlate with the church of today?
2/ Hmmmm! Training course?
Muttleylaff fear God o. The way you are twisting Christ instructions deh make me deh throw my bumbum for you.
3/ Where was it written in the Bible that they were on training course?
4/ So you still couldn't provide any scriptural references for your claim?
5/ Didn't you say the disciples Christ sent out were on a training mission?
6/ quote where it was stated in the Bible that they were on a training session.
7/ So why didn't Christ follow them out?
8/ If the the 12 and the 70 people Christ sent out were on training, how come Christ didn't follow them out?

I've been patient with you
and consistent in making correct answers and valid responses available to you when you wanted and each time asked

but you obviuosly have difficulties with taking in my answers and responses
and even if you did try, each and all, cause you indigestion
because my answers and responses are tough and nothing you've ever come across before

I told you I am your worst daymare and nightmare.
Mark this down, my speciality is dishing out tough bullshit.
I am bullshit, you are bullshit stain

luvmijeje:
Anyway, I've stated where I am and my direction going forward on this platform.
You're not standing on firm ground, so forget about where you state you are

No matter how many times a snake sheds its skin, it will always be a snake
so do not deceive yourself you arent a lurking snake or let anyone tell you otherwise.

You're a degenerate and the direction you're facing forward on this platform to, is destruction.

luvmijeje:
So your challenge is welcome.
I welcome you to a new era of cutting through every single of your bullshit.
"Ariwo ko ni music luvmijeje"
loosely translated means
"some people are like music, some speak the truth, others like you luvmijeje, are just noise"

You are a gone berserk bull in a china shop that's long overdue for castration

You think it's about or called challenge, when to me, it is called guarantee.
I guarantee you're going to be unrecognisable and very happy with your transformation after the collision course.

I dare you to repeat your ignorant statements and the false accusations again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by Gombs(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Happy New Year in Advance petra1+family
and best wishes to Gombs+family too

What binds us all together is greater that what seemingly has us on different sides

Thanks man!
God bless you. Happy holidays smiley

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by PastorAIO: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.nairaland.com/4906753/daddy-freeze-liar-tithing-very/20#74041262
I wished nelsonoba just paid attention to the pasted by MuttleyLaff: 8:55am On Dec 21 above link
He wouldnt have posted:
"Why don't you start by asking Abraham who gave him the idea of TITHING?...
Why didn't God reject the tithe when Abraham paid it if it wasn't God that gave him the idea?
"

Look at nelsonoba scoring an own goal. SMH.

The Biggest own goal is scored all the way from the opponents penalty box when he decides to make a back pass to his own goal keeper all the way in his own half after dribbling the ball all the way into the opponents penalty box and facing an open goal, he then turned around and made a back pass which slipped through the buttery hands of his goal keeper and rolled pathetically into his own net.

If God is required to reject the idea then also asked: Why didn't God reject the sacrifice of Jephthah's daughter? Why didn't god reject the rape and abduction of the women of Jabesh Gilead and Shiloh when the Benjaminites were lacking wives?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by nelsonoba: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
PastorAIO:

The Biggest own goal is scored all the way from the opponents penalty box when he decides to make a back pass to his own goal keeper all the way in this own half after dribbling the ball all the way into the opponents penalty box and facing an open goal, he then turned around and made a back pass which slipped through the buttery hands of his goal keeper and rolled pathetically into his own net.

If God is required to reject the idea then also asked: Why didn't God reject the sacrifice of Jephthah's daughter? Why didn't god reject the rape and abduction of the women of Jabesh Gilead and Shiloh when the Benjaminites were lacking wives?

I don't know what god you serve, but as far as the true God whom I serve is concerned, he hates evil and cannot accept anything evil. That was why the sacrifice of Cain was rejected. If tithe was wrong or evil, why didn't God reject it when Abraham brought It?

The standard of good and evil does not come from you Mr Man! It comes from God! So if God decides to ask Jephthah to sacrifice his daughter or accepts Jephthah's daughter as a sacrifice, then it was a good thing, because God CANNOT DO OR ACCEPT ANY EVIL. An action is not evil because you don't like It, rather it is evil only because God hates it. So anything God does or accepts cannot be evil or wrong!

Like I said, I don't know what god you serve, I can only speak about the true God whom I serve
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by PastorAIO: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

I don't know what god you serve, but as far as the true God whom I serve is concerned, he hates evil and cannot accept anything evil. That was why the sacrifice of Cain was rejected. If tithe was wrong or evil, why didn't God reject it when Abraham brought It?

The standard of good and evil does not come from you Mr Man! It comes from God! So if God decides to ask Jephthah to sacrifice his daughter or accepts Jephthah's daughter as a sacrifice, then it was a good thing, because God CANNOT DO OR ACCEPT ANY EVIL. An action is not evil because you don't like It, rather it is evil only because God hates it. So anything God does or accepts cannot be evil or wrong!

Like I said, I don't know what god you serve, I can only speak about the true God whom I serve

I get your point totally. So obviously Human Sacrifice is not evil because your god has accepted it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by nelsonoba: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
PastorAIO:

I get your point totally. So obviously Human Sacrifice is not evil because your god has accepted it.

We don't need any further blood sacrifices again because MY GOD said that Jesus has been made a sacrifice for us once and for all, and there is no other sacrifice that can be greater than the blood of Jesus!.............and yes! Human sacrifice will not be wrong if God decides to ask for it. After all, the death of Jesus on the cross for our sins was a human sacrifice!! The only reason human sacrifice is wrong today is simply because GOD THE GIVER AND OWNER OF LIFE SAYS JESUS SACRIFICE IS ENOUGH AND WE SHOULDN'T DO ANY OTHER BLOOD SACRIFICE AGAIN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.