Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing (4712 Views)

Islam And Catholics Come From The Same Place — Pete Edochie(vid) / Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

Lol. Are you for real. Can you walk into a Mosque and ask them how do they know that Muhammad spilt the moon. You will get your head off your neck. As far as I know, in Christianity, believers are not allowed to question everything. They are just to have faith and believe, that is nonsense to me
You mean in Catholic Church, members are not allowed to ask questions? because in Winners Chapel we are allowed to ask questions, so speak for where you belong. Our Bible is open, there's nothing we do without scriptural backup.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Empredboy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

You have been an alter servant and later went to the Seminary yet you just saw this now?
I tire for him
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
so if the person who wrote the bible had written her coronation just as he wrote her conception you would have believed? Man of little Faith. What has her coronation got to do with your salvation?

Lol. There you go again. I didn't come here to ask what would happen if it were in the bible or some salvation stuff. Simple question, where were those narrations sourced, do you or do you not know?
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kingdante:

Bros watch how they will avoid this topic like a plague, even the so called priest wouldn’t even touch it with a long stick..... one of the major issues is that they don’t read the bible, any catholic that takes his or her time to studying the bible is on its way out of the Catholic Church......

I can give a list of over 20 practises and/or dogma they that aren’t in the bible or goes against biblical principles......and sincerely I don’t blame them the deception is crazy!!! It’s the so called leaders of the Catholic Church (pope, cardinal etc) that is to be blame for the evil.
Even they were deceived at a point. They just didn't get over it. The deception runs very deep. I was there, and like you said, I started reading the Bible for myself and light came.

@Ubenedictus, Italo, Sincan where are you guys, come come come, someone needs answers.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
I tire for him

I don't understand. I just saw it now? Who said I just saw it now? I am simply asking for the source, is that too much to ask.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

Not one single Catholic here had even the mind t I'm answer my question
Hold on, i called the big names, they will be here soon.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

Hold on, i called the big names, they will be here soon.

Lol. I'm waiting. I just want someone who knows to tell me where it was gotten from. I don't want to assume it was forged
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
who was there when God created the World that made us believe that this whole earth and everything in it was created within 7days? And you called yourself a seminarian? I beg which congregation were you? And at which level did you stop ?
Pls answer the question directly.

And, as for who was present when YHWH created the world, none. But, on the Mount Sinai, for 40 days and nights, YHWH took Moses back and he saw and recorded the events.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
this question of yours can't be asked by children in the cathiesm because if Mary coronation is the only bone of contention in this case then you need to ask yourself if you would have believed if was written in the bible? So I believe you would have doubted her conception If it was not written. Too bad
It'd been better to point to one thing written in the Bible which is in doubt, before saying this.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

Lol. I'm waiting. I just want someone who knows to tell me where it was gotten from. I don't want to assume it was forged
Don't worry those three names are Pope, Cardinal and Archbishop. They'll tell you.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

Don't worry those three names are Pope, Cardinal and Archbishop. They'll tell you.
grin grin grin
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

It'd been better to point to one thing written in the Bible which is in doubt, before saying this.

Thank you Brother.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
I tire for him
You tire for him? The brother just discovered he has been deceived for years, have you? When i discovered i began asking questions as he is doing now.

The day you discover you have been deceived, is the day the deception ends.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:
grin grin grin
Na true o. Dem dey come.
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

Na true o. Dem dey come.

I'm waiting
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

You tire for him? The brother just discovered he has been deceived for years, have you? When i discovered i began asking questions as he is doing now.

Yes bro, been deceived for too long.

Watch my next thread, I'm going fully against catholism
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Empredboy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

what if you discover that this religion of a thing is a scam PR heaven never existed or all that was written in the bible nevertheless existed what will you do?
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Empredboy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

if you were once an altar boy and seminarian please answer these questios.
(1) Benedicta mos domino
(2) which congregation were you.
If you refuse to answer me then I am done with this.
But if you answer me I will point the bible verses to your question
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
(1) Benedicta mos domino

Lol, your questions are pointless because even if I didn't know, I have Google and the internet to tell me. I'm not reaveling anything about me to you. If you know the bible verses and choose not to share it's no big deal. We all have copies of the bible and I know those narrations were written no where inside
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Empredboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

Lol, your questions are pointless because even if I didn't know, I have Google and the internet to tell me. I'm not reaveling anything about me to you. If you know the bible verses and choose not to share it's no big deal. We all have copies of the bible and I know those narrations were written no where inside
then Google Mary coronation then. Good day

1 Like

Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
then Google Mary coronation then. Good day

Lol. You just wasted your time here cause you didn't explain anything. Next Person
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Kingdante(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

Even they were deceived at a point. They just didn't get over it. The deception runs very deep. I was there, and like you said, I started reading the Bible for myself and light came.

@Ubenedictus, Italo, Sincan where are you guys, come come come, someone needs answers.

True, very true...... and another point is 80% of catholic were born into it, it wasn’t a thing they choose by themselves(samething implies to our Muslim brothers)

One of the major issues with religion is you are not allowed to think outside the box, cos of you do, you start asking questions and even if you want to ask questions they tell you to go see the leader or whoever runs the show privately and ask the question..... why don’t I ask questions for the whole cogregation to hear and maybe if my question is thought provoking enough it might wake up some of my brothers from their slumber? grin

1 Like

Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kingdante:

True, very true...... and another point is 80% of catholic were born into it, it wasn’t a thing they choose by themselves(samething implies to our Muslim brothers)

One of the major issues with religion is you are not allowed to think outside the box, cos of you do, you start asking questions and even if you want to ask questions they tell you to go see the leader or whoever runs the show privately and ask the question..... why don’t I ask questions for the whole cogregation to hear and maybe if my question is thought provoking enough it might wake up some of my brothers from their slumber? grin

Lol. Don't you know that using logic and reasoning is a sin
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Kingdante(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
(1) Benedicta mos domino

You should have quoted me.....

Answers to your question

1) Deo gratias

2) order of St Augustine

NB- it’s Benedicamus Domino not the gibberish you wrote sir
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Kingdante(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

I already answered him.... just incase he doesn’t see it.

Here it is.

You should have quoted me.....

Answers to your question

1) Deo gratias

2) order of St Augustine

NB- it’s Benedicamus Domino not the gibberish you wrote sir
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Kingdante(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

Lol. Don't you know that using logic and reasoning is a sin

Lol..... sorry father
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kingdante:

You are very correct. And we grew up fighting anyonw with any opposing idea. I remember my inner war with doubt when i left Catholic Church. I was very auspicious of everything none Catholic, to a point i was suspicious of Jesus Himself while reading the Bible. This is really serious.

I was told that miracles are faked by the Protestant fake prophets, i believed. When i read the Bible and read abt Jesus' miracles, i doubted Him and called them fake.

God just helped me.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Empredboy:
what if you discover that this religion of a thing is a scam PR heaven never existed or all that was written in the bible nevertheless existed what will you do?
What then will i have to loose? Nothing.

Christianity has made me a better person. I think of others more than i do me now. I pursue peace by all means, i'm gentler than i use to be. I use to have a Sharp tongue. My tongue could cut really deep in the past, but today, with the help of the Holy Spirit i'm getting tamed.

I forgive freely. I use to be very impatient and intolerant, but that is changing. I won't take what does not belong to me, no matter how i need it. I'd rather beg than steal. I won't lie, allow lust into my heart. I won't gossip or allow resentment in me. The things i did in the past freely and checked now. What i say, how i say them. The thoughts i allow into my mind is scrutinize. To keep my Heart from pollution, i don't watch TV, don't listen to any music that is not Christian. Don't hang out. I am working on being Spiritually very disciplined.

Pride is squashed, anger and bitterness has no hold on me. Fear is dead in me.

What do i stand to loose if there's no God?

But, can you say the same? What if you died and discovered God indeed exists, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Anas09: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
StormInc:

Slow down. Don't do it. I don't know what you have become now. If you an atheist now, i wouldn't know what to tell you, but if a Christian, then, i'd advice you pick your Bible and sit with it. Ask the Holy Spirit to help open up the recesses of your spirit, to open the ears of your Spirit man so that you can hear the voice of His Words.

Bros, believe me, the Word of God Speaks. The first time you'd hear His voice, believe me, the Joy that will fill your heart. You'd feel like you were submerged inside inside water.

Oh dear. Jesus dey sweet ooo. It's an experience everyone shd have.

Don't waste your time on what will not profit. Find Jesus, make him your friend. He is that close. He is more than willing to talk back.

Watch for demons from all angles. Don't argue with them, just walk away for now until you are armed with the Word/Sword
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by JoannaSedley(f): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Christians and their wars.
I always enjoy it anyway....the bickerings keeps getting entertaining everyday.
Never seen a more factorial religion...even Islam didn't come close. Kawai!!!! embarassed

Someone up there ha already decided who and who is going to hell.......kikikikiki. Religion of Jokers !!! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by StormInc: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Christians and their wars.
I always enjoy it anyway....the bickerings keeps getting entertaining everyday.
Never seen a more factorial religion...even Islam didn't come close. Kawai!!!! embarassed

Someone up there ha already decided who and who is going to hell.......kikikikiki. Religion of Jokers !!! !!!

Lol
Re: Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing by Kingdante(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

You are very correct. And we grew up fighting anyonw with any opposing idea. I remember my inner war with doubt when i left Catholic Church. I was very auspicious of everything none Catholic, to a point i was suspicious of Jesus Himself while reading the Bible. This is really serious.

I was told that miracles are faked by the Protestant fake prophets, i believed. When i read the Bible and read abt Jesus' miracles, i doubted Him and called them fake.

God just helped me.

Yeah I know that feeling, I can relate with it absolutely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barika Jumah / Is Jesus God? / Old Testament Sacrifices With New Testament Typologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.