Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? (8213 Views)

What's Your First Memory Verse? / Memory Verse For Today / Daily Memory Verse And Explanation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Platony(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
While growing up almost all kids Fav memory verse was John 3:16.

No other verse we sabi. wink

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by rapid101(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Romans 8:6

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

In the sense
A carnal mind can never understand the things of the spirit
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by SirIconR(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived God can not be mocked, a man reaps wat he sows
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by emmythetbcWiz: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
and seeing the multitude,he went up into a

mountain,and when he was set his disciples came

unto him and he opened his mouth and taught them

saying...blessed are the poor in heart...
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by LastDays777: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
oluwatosink:
Lol..
1)What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and loose his soul in a hell
2) genesis 1 vs 1
in begining God created Heaven and earth

Many people believed it was initially "heavens"
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Bankoleyemi: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Serendip:
So happy Sunday everyone..

I remember childhood days, when we were always reciting memory verses from the Bible to the delight of our parents.
Good times..

My favorite remains psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..

So let’s begin, what was yours?
John 3:16 '''for God so love the world etc....'''
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na only John 3:16 be the koko na grin
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by odafevwiroro: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
john 3:16
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
1John 4:7-8

Beloved, let us love one another, for God is love.....
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Exodus 14 vs 14
..The lord shall fight for you And you shall hold your peace.....
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by nwakaibeya1: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Making Money ,wealth is highly spiritual and no humanbeign makes money wealth without belonging to Evil hidden world either by self or by proxy ,knowingly or unknowingly and who on earth can discredit what i have declared to the whole world about making money,wealth??<<<Unbelievable Truth defined>>> Behold you cant make money with empty hands at all tell whoever,your pastor and prophets whoever is powerful that i said so .and if they have the means they should confront me spiritually... ? Enough of the pretentious secrets and deceit of people on the earth about wealth and making money ...who will show you the secret not the seminar theories and who will allow you cross the evil marine checking points to wealth if you dont commit yourself with something tangible spiritually Authority defined i have spoken and those who are rich knows i am saying the unbelievable truth so show that rich man or woman near you what I have spoken to the whole world and let him or her challenge the authority spiritually not empty challenge on social media.

I deal spiritually and that's where we know who is who evil or good hence there are so many human chameleons pretenders in the physical world even doing charity as if their wealth is genuine and hanging their perceived Jesus photos in their sitting rooms etc and calling God at any chance as if they are their source never will it be they are night criminals we call them ndi abali. John 6,60-68
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by mylove4God(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
John 3:16, Isiah 6:8
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by kentzz(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ephesians 6:1-3..... I quote" children be obedient to your parents in Union with the Lord. Honor your father and mother which is the first command with a promise. It may go well with you and you will endure a long time on the Earth. I try���
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Isaiah 60:22
A little one shall become a thousand and a small one a strong nation
I the lord will hasten it in his time.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by xxjoshxx: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Romans 10:13

For whosoever that call upon the name of the Lord shall be safe.

Matthew 5:3

Blessed are the poor in spirit for their is the kingdom of god.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by oglalasioux(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Jehovah bu onye n'zum dika aturu. Abu Oma 23:1.

That's before I found religion a pathetic fraud.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Buffalo2(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Psalm 118: Oh Give thanks to The Lord, for He is Good and His mercy endureth forever.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by rasxx(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2018
John 3:16
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by rasxx(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2018
John3:16
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Casemiro(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2018
My little finger is thicker than my father's waist - 1st Kings 12vs10

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Chookym(m): 6:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Ianmaduka(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Ecclesiastis 12:1
Remember now thy creator in the days of thy youth....
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Charleslewizy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by ArcToyin(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Serendip:
The easiest of all..I know say na back you dey siddon for Sunday school grin grin cheesy
You are funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. / 6th June, 2006 - 6/6/06 - Day Of The Beast? / Is It A Sin To Have Sex During Fasting Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.