Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9153 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by IamDGrateful: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Being presentable is subjective, meaning your personal preferences influence your perception of what beauty should be. What you consider 'presentable' is not sacrosanct. You need to be more specific.
Hmmm....ok, by being 'presentable', I mean the person should be at least 'morphologically' ok.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Your own is just to go about insulting women. How many female undergraduate women have you met and interacted with to come up with such a sweeping and very insulting generalisation?
Hehehehe, Honestly, what I said about female undergraduates to a great extent is true. It might not be 100%, but trust me, its more than 90%, the remaining less than 10% seems to be negligible (it might not be anyway).

I don't insult women Ma'am wink cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2018
grin
DaddyNimo:

so been old mean maturity to you? now tell me who isn't matured? females no dey your church or mosque abi? we know your type you dey find desperadoes wey you go quick use marriage fork throwa
grin
DaddyNimo:

so been old mean maturity to you? now tell me who isn't matured? females no dey your church or mosque abi? we know your type you dey find desperadoes wey you go quick use marriage fork throwa
Re: . by Wuraola01(f): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2018
mrphysics:

These ones are still undergraduates and less than 20 years grin grin grin grin grin

Lol cheesy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
I once made this same call on this same forum 4months ago....i got several pings nd eventualky narrowed down to a God fearing,hilarious,interesting workibg class lady. I like everything about her but...

Sh is a feminist,sh would never say AM sorry and always luk for how u are wrong instead. Now the main problem is all about pix..sh sent me multiple diffrent luking pix. Not any resemblib d other. Sh keeps confusing me with the pix .and citing the fact am.not on facebook as the reason.according to her,its not normal dt a guy is not on facebook. Nd u send her just two pix and that sh needs more pix

The pix issue continued for the next 3months. Inthe course of that,sh has frustrated my trip to see her physicaly at her own place,just the nxt city bordering mine. In one of the occasions,sh turned me back when am just like 30min to reach her destination.

Sh always accuse me of either being married which am.not or being in a serious relationship already which i dont even have any one. I tire for gals dont even know wot dey want .

Gud luck to u bro on ur own journey
bros u being scammed. Its very much possible u making contacts with a yahooboycheesy. Most of the female monikers on romance section are operated by guys and if na romance section u see d person then oyo na ur case oocheesy. I can only vouch for few female monikers here. Hope say u never dey send her cash ooocheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IamDGrateful: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
bros u being scammed. Its very much possible u making contacts with a yahooboycheesy. Most of the female monikers on romance section are operated by guys and if na romance section u see d person then oyo na ur case oocheesy. I can only vouch for few female monikers here. Hope say u never dey send her cash ooocheesy.
Lol, that's quite strange @lefulefu
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
Lol, that's quite strange @lefulefu
its not strange..its d normal thing heresmiley..hustling things. Even u dats looking for a babe here must shine ur eyescheesy. Half of d female monikers dat will contact u will be guys so jus scrutinize themcheesy.
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
Hmmm....ok, by being 'presentable', I mean the person should be at least 'morphologically' ok.
You are still saying the same thing. What does 'morphologically okay' mean? Nobody will agree that they are unattractive so you need to point out the particular morphological features you find attractive. Height, weight, body structure and symmetry, appearance, hygiene, sense of fashion and style etc.
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
its not strange..its d normal thing heresmiley..hustling things. Even u dats looking for a babe here must shine ur eyescheesy. Half of d female monikers dat will contact u will be guys so jus scrutinize themcheesy.
Hmmm...that could be true sha. It's really an eye-opener. Thanks for the heads-up, bro.
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

You are still saying the same thing. What does 'morphologically okay' mean? Nobody will agree that they are unattractive so you need to point out the particular morphological features you find attractive. Height, weight, body structure and symmetry, appearance, hygiene, sense of fashion and style etc.
We are making a tautology really. As stated in my post, she should be at least of average height. Of course the appearance must be good. For weight, body structure, symmetry, sense of fashion, I think all these constitute what make up the appearance and I don't think I'm particular about any. It varies and not everybody would be a model. In as much that the appearance is good, I'm fine with it. So I'm quite indifferent sha.
Re: . by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
We are making a tautology really. As stated in my post, she should be at least of average height. Of course the appearance must be good. For weight, body structure, symmetry, sense of fashion, I think all these constitute what make up the appearance and I don't think I'm particular about any. It varies and not everybody would be a model. In as much that the appearance is good, I'm fine with it. So I'm quite indifferent sha.
See, you are just going round about in circles without being specific.

Let me let you in on a secret- Some men like their women really stinky down there
Some men like their women with saggy boobs
Some like their women with hairy armpits and even hairier vaginas
Some like them brown toothed
Some prefer them flat assed
Some like them with natural hair, while others prefer them with thick, full horse hair weaveon
Some like them wearing jeans trousers, others prefer skirts
Some like them REALLY BIG
Some like them anorexic

Be specific!! cheesy
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Let me let you in on a secret- Some men like their women really stinky down there

Some like them with natural hair, while others prefer them with thick, full horse hair weaveon
Some like them anorexic

Be specific!! cheesy
You are really cracking me up here grin to satisfy your curiosity, I say NO to the emboldened cheesy You must be a lady to be this knowledgeable about preferences smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by austyne22ex(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Some like them anorexic

Be specific!! cheesy
Don't waste ur time breaking it down for him...the OP is confused

OP, if at this age u don't know ur spec when it comes to women, then ur problem is huge..
simple question, do u like fat, thick or slim girls, do u prefer girls with boobs or indifferent when it comes to boobs, are u into big bum bum or not...Oga, define ur spec before u start looking for a wife if not na every kind of woman go dey enter ur eyes...
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
austyne22ex:

Don't waste ur time breaking it down for him...the OP is confused

OP, if at this age u don't know ur spec when it comes to women, then ur problem is huge..
simple question, do u like fat, thick or slim girls, do u prefer girls with boobs or indifferent when it comes to boobs, are u into big bum bum or not...Oga, define ur spec before u start looking for a wife if not na every kind of woman go dey enter ur eyes...
Lol, physical attribute doesn't actually define a woman. Lotta things more important come into play when it comes to establishing a realm for companionship. May be I have answered him/her in my previous post but of great importance is someone with conscience and worth 'strolling down the street with'.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobodys(f): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
Thumbs up....I think you understand better smiley
but if you're handsome, your children might just be lucky... so bottom line is, you're not fine... grin...All these Oshomiole lookalike be looking for fine fine girls to help their career.. gringrin. #Just kidding.#...

Well, one thing I noticed about beautiful kids is this, they take after their grandparents or even great grandparents....just an observation, I know of this little boy, gosh, HE IS CUTE, so fair and really cute... his mum isn't all that beautiful, his dad is not fine at all.lol... I asked my mum why the boy is so fair cause his parents are dark.... Mum said the boy's great grandmother was fair, almost albino type.......I have noticed this thing in about 4 kids, if not more sef...

So, Huncle, If you want beautiful kids, you know what to do... Good luck.. grin.
Re: . by Nobodys(f): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
grin. grin..... Boys are not smiling...
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nobodys:
but if you're handsome, your children might just be lucky... so bottom line is, you're not fine... grin...All these Oshomiole lookalike be looking for fine fine girls to help their career.. gringrin. #Just kidding.#...

Well, one thing I noticed about beautiful kids is this, they take after their grandparents or even great grandparents....just an observation, I know of this little boy, gosh, HE IS CUTE, so fair and really cute... his mum isn't all that beautiful, his dad is not fine at all.lol... I asked my mum why the boy is so fair cause his parents are dark.... Mum said the boy's great grandmother was fair, almost albino type.......I have noticed this thing in about 4 kids, if not more sef...

So, Huncle, If you want beautiful kids, you know what to do... Good luck.. grin.
Lol, your small sample size doesn't validate your claim. Most often than none, kids take after their mum or dad; whichever gene is dominant. So it's important both sexes are outstanding because you might not know which would be dominant. The scenario you described could just be 1/100 cases.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nobodys:
grin. grin..... Boys are not smiling...
na christmas hustlecheesy. I have just be noticing fake female monikers created on december 2018 increasing all over the place of recentcheesy.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nobodys:

lol it will be unfair to say make a very wugly man no marry a beautiful lady. It will be very unfair for d children's sakecheesy.
Re: . by Nobodys(f): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
lol it will be unfair to say make a very wugly man no marry a beautiful lady. It will be very unfair for d children's sakecheesy.
...but 2 ugly people fit marry and the pikin go FINE ehh...that's if the grandparent got the child covered... grin...

Btw, everybody wan to marry fine girl, who go marry the ugly ones ni??...

Biko, # uglygirlsrock#... #teamuglygirls# grin. grin.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nobodys:
...but 2 ugly people fit marry and the pikin go FINE ehh...that's if the grandparent got the child covered... grin...

Btw, everybody wan to marry fine girl, who go marry the ugly ones ni??...

two very ugly couples marry and birth beautiful offsprings? Na were dat one happencheesy? But some good looking guys do marry very ugly girls so dem no really dey lonely. Wetin wrong na for a guy dat looks like oshiomole go come dey marry a woman wey look obasanjo dauther. We are talking of offsprings herecheesy.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nobodys:

but u not ugly na..u are beautiful. Like u now u can marry a man who is not handsome and una go get attractive kids but when two very ugly couples now marry and birth children.... Hmm serious wahala go dey.
Re: . by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
You are really cracking me up here grin to satisfy your curiosity, I say NO to the emboldened cheesy You must be a lady to be this knowledgeable about preferences smiley
Ehen, now you're getting somewhere. Please tell the prospective applicants that you are saying NO to stinky/hairy armpits, saggy boobs, oversized buttocks and anorexic stature. This will eliminate applicants that have all the abovelisted features

#saggyboobsmatter angry

I see you like them hairy down there... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Please let the people know the degree of hairiness that you find desirable-

Do you like the vaginal hair to be full enough to plait shuku/patewo and base, or would prefer it long enough for 'million braids'? Perhaps you just prefer it plain old jerry coil (olobo jerry)?

We are waiting
Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Ehen, now you're getting somewhere. Please tell the prospective applicants that you are saying NO to stinky/hairy armpits, saggy boobs, oversized buttocks and anorexic stature. This will eliminate applicants that have all the abovelisted features

#saggyboobsmatter angry

Do you like the vaginal hair to be full enough to plait shuku/patewo and base, or would prefer it long enough to for one million braids? Perhaps you just prefer it plain old jerry coil (olobo jerry)

We are waiting
Chai my eyes.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
Lol, physical attribute doesn't actually define a woman. Lotta things more important come into play when it comes to establishing a realm for companionship. May be I have answered him/her in my previous post but of great importance is someone with conscience and worth 'strolling down the street with'.
Tah! You just confessed you don't like big nyash, saggy boobs and hairy pits. Me clear and specific, sir.
Re: . by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Chai my eyes.
LMAO
Re: . by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Age doesn't equal maturity, though it plays a vital role in the advancement of a person's psyche, it still doesn't guarantee you that.

I wish you the best of luck in your search. smiley
hmmmmmm....you are mature....

1 Like

Re: . by shugasofttouch: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamDGrateful:
I am a working class guy; dark, tall, God-fearing and good looking. I need a serious lady between the ages of 23-30years for a serious and successful relationship.

Below are my preferred type of woman. I have decided to put this because I don't want a back and forth relationship, only the person that meet up and ready for a serious relationship that could end up in marriage in next 1-2years. I still believe that person is out there.

*She must be at least an average height NOT SHORT
*She must be a graduate
*She must be a God-fearing person
*She must be light/chocolate in complexion NOT TOO DARK
*It's not a must to be a working class but be intellectually sound and intelligent
*She must be ready to settle down in 1-2years time. This is a serious one. I don't want a 18years old that is still battling with 200level classes.
*SHE MUST BE PRESENTABLE! If otherwise, please stay away!

Interested mature and God-fearing lady should send me a dm.

I want to believe you would want a best friend in a wife firstly pray about it with allseriousness, secondly make yourself the kind of person yoyo would want in your wife and at the same time e be ready for adjustment as no one is perfect and be also very careful. By the way I also have a sister won't mind hooking you guys up if u r interested.
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

#saggyboobsmatter angry

Do you like the vaginal hair to be full enough to plait shuku/patewo and base, or would prefer it long enough for 'million braids'? Perhaps you just prefer it plain old jerry coil (olobo jerry)?

We are waiting
Lol, thank you sir. Kindly drop this discussion....mbok! cheesy
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
shugasofttouch:
I want to believe you would want a best friend in a wife firstly pray about it with allseriousness, secondly make yourself the kind of person yoyo would want in your wife and at the same time e be ready for adjustment as no one is perfect and be also very careful. By the way I also have a sister won't mind hooking you guys up if u r interested.
yeah, thanks for that.
Re: . by IamDGrateful: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Tah! You just confessed you don't like big nyash, saggy boobs and hairy pits. Me clear and specific, sir.
funny you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbs Big Babes Use To Hook Men (mayan Mata) / Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.