Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) (11543 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerian ladies are known around the world to be virtuous, beautiful , adorable and hardworking.

Beauty they are saying is within the eyes of the beholder, however the lovely female in this context is pastany specific beholder's eyes, I am regarding the form of beauty that beholds each eye. A lady this is a "whole whole"

These cute pictures of this lady, an ex-corps member is making rounds online after she posted some adorable pictures of her posing with her certificate on Facebook.

Her admirers and friends lavish her with congratulatory compliments and .

See her cute photos below;
cc; yokiti, CrazyMan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
More...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lalasticlala, ogbeche77
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
More...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
See as she flat for yansh like a wooden ruler

May Nigeria COVID19 curve be as flat as this yansh before July

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Tamkurou: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
cheesy grin grin grin
Amotolongbo! Amotolongbo!! Amotolongbo!!!
Why you no fit keep the truth to yourself?
But she get fine face shaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by yyba: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
I SMH for anyone that, those pictures got him talking as op claims. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Zeal0000007(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
@op never say that again and please Change the caption using modified mode. I'm quite disappointed, she's 60% facially beautiful no doubt, but the impression u made, I was expecting big thick booty lady, that's how true African woman should look like, with nice elevated backside that's what true African men like me eat. I don't eat bone. but in contrary what did I see, one dry bony fish. lol.

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by yanabasee1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
yyba:
I SMH for anyone that those pictures got him talking as op claims. undecided

Lol.....I wonder who's talking about the supposed adorable pictures......

Maybe OP's been wanking on those pictures....

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Adasun(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
My expectation was not what i saw. sad

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Your comment was cruel...but the bitter truth.

The babe next time would be careful seeking attention.

I wouldn't be surprised if she comes online to check out reactions here. grin

If however, OP took her pictures without her consent.... this comment is hurtful undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Soljaboi44:

cc; yokiti, CrazyMan
Abeg stop advertising your self for marriage on this forum

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
There is nothing really special about her beauty, and her beauty is trying too hard to "shine"; I give her beauty a 4.5/10. When you start falling for the beauty of a lady, ask yourself "what does she look like without makeup?" Most girls are horrible to look at without makeup.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
She does look gud
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice!

Her face looks familiar.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
The only thing beautiful here is her phone camera

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
The comments tho
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by haiti007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who are the people that are talking?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by 2cul2care: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
She's pretty quite alright, but she's no miss world, she's just like any averagely beautiful lady I see everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by EricSmallz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lawd! Even inside heavy makeup, she no freak me. See frogs legs. If I make up like her, I go fine pass her I swear

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by fuwaski(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
What are the Morale lessons from the photos now? cry

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exactly what the fuk is this one about. And of whose concern is the lady. Exactly who the fuk is talking over her. How beautiful the fuk is she. Please Mr Man deactivate your profile. You are not a fit person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Talib93(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
She simply followed NCDC advice oh..."flatten the curve" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Westernlove: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good radiance......Who average beauty help??
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by samwash(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
""that got people talking ""
#op who are the people that are talking ?
As for me she's just a normal girl that we see day to day nothing special.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Got who and who talking...?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Clinghton: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
The lush green vegetation is quite attractive

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by moneymaniyke143(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
plz can i buy you a cold bottle of origin....u are my mann grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by zexy2030(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
mtchww, is this what u call beauty...makeups and others, abeg mod. no carry am go 4front page, because she don give u 1min to cum inside her with condom, ur brain burst, ur eye blind..mtwchh, nonsense upon ingredient
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by Tapout(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Got which people talking please?? sad

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos) by DreManuel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
I see nothing here. The only thing that stands out is another person’s hair called weave.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.