Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal (691 Views)

I've Been Seeing This Man In My Dream For The Past One Week(photo) / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Guys let me know what you think..would you give up your dream and goals for the woman you love so much....even if na your wife or Girl friend or Baby mama.

Adam left garden of Eden for love ...Eve is a bitch

Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by onlinetomola(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Wait! Do you mean Otedola or Dangote's Daughter?
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2018
onlinetomola:
Wait! Do you mean Otedola or Dangote's Daughter?
lol anyone wether big or small be serious ...Adam left garden of Eden for love ...
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by onlinetomola(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Peter4luv:
lol anyone wether big or small be serious ...Adam left garden of Eden for love ...

Bro forget o... that one naa Adam generation o. grin
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2018
onlinetomola:

Bro forget o... that one naa Adam generation o. grin
lol i hear you ...guys this days don follow wetin de under pant go...Dreams have been crashed
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by onlinetomola(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Peter4luv:
lol i hear you ...guys this days don follow wetin de under pant go...Dreams have been crashed

No be lie... cheesy
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Guys give me more reviews on this..
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Kidaholic(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2018
I think the real question is which naija girl will agree to be with a man without life goals/dreams? They are too materialistic minded and it kinda makes you wonder how fantasized ride or die love stories are!
So giving up on your dreams for bae is simply just digging your own grave. grin
BTW, Adam didn't leave the garden of Eden, he was chased out!

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kidaholic:
I think the real question is which naija girl will agree to be with a man without life goals/dreams? They are too materialistic minded and it kinda makes you wonder how fantasized ride or die love stories are!
So giving up on your dreams for bae is simply just digging your own grave. grin
BTW, Adam didn't leave the garden of Eden, he was chased out!
well because he left the promises of God and accepted the one of a lady..so the landlord chase am out..
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by marvin906(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
am I mad am I crazy leave what for who abeg make una nor make me verse this hot afternoon

Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Jayslicky: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wouldn't leave my dream even for myself, a man without dream does not worth having a life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
marvin906:
am I mad
am I crazy
leave what for who
abeg make una nor make me verse this hot afternoon
cool bro remember love is above all..but money is importanter...
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Kidaholic(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Peter4luv:
well because he left the promises of God and accepted the one of a lady..so the landlord chase am out..
Not intentionally tho, Eve deceived him undecided
And that's why any N*qqa that is giving up on his life goal because of a lady is only being a fool!

If only Eve existed in our modern world now, she probably be a Nigerian
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kidaholic:

Not intentionally tho, Eve deceived him undecided
And that's why any N*qqa that is giving up on his life goal because of a lady is only being a fool!

If only Eve existed in our modern world now, she probably be a Nigerian
lol true talk... grin
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Lucifer66(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Peter4luv:
Guys let me know what you think..would you give up your dream and goals for the woman you love so much....even if na your wife or Girl friend or Baby mama.

Adam left garden of Eden for love ...Eve is a bitch
Never never ever!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Eberechi24(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
why would you leave your dreams for anybody?
Adam never left his dream. He built with Eve till they misbehave.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Eberechi24:
why would you leave your dreams for anybody?

Adam never left his dream. He built with Eve till they misbehave.
well i said because of love...you this thing LOVE is strong and it has put so many grear men in blind spot e.g Samson even in our generation..so do you think is worthy for a guy to leave his dream for you since you be female..
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Eberechi24(f): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Peter4luv:
well i said because of love...you this thing LOVE is strong and it has put so many grear men in blind spot e.g Samson even in our generation..so do you think is worthy for a guy to leave his dream for you since you be female..
when you fall in love, fall with your brain(s)

I won't encourage it, I have no business with a dreamless dude.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Dream For A Gal by Peter4luv: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
It just like me i want to travel abroad to chase my dreams and this gal that i love doesnt want me to go because she feels i will leave her and end up with a better version...which i dont feel the same way..though am not giving up on my dreams for her..but you know it not all about girl friend even wives have stopped they husband from achieving their Goals just liek tieing a man with family goals and children..you cant go really far ...so all am saying is do you think it responsible for guys out there to do that because of love..cause the way some guys like women it second to none in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gives Up On Love After Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years, Secretly Got Married / This Russian Girl Is Actively Trying To Castrate Grown Men With Bleach... / If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.