Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (33790 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2007
sup boo boo? grin

wey the I-man sef ?

was this thread cos of j-girl

or cos of the constant gunner and asernal thingy?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2007
i dey cheesy grin

I-Man is in hospital . i heard he got bashed on the head for commiting lookery grin grin

this thread is for J Girl o grin

cant be for us girl .cuz we rock and we rule
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2007
mukina2:

i dey cheesy grin

I-Man is in hospital . i heard he got bashed on the head for commiting lookery grin grin

this thread is for J Girl o grin

can't be for us girl .because we rock and we rule

Lmao!

i can smell him from hia?he is very near grin let him read this! cheesy you go hear sortin today!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2007
lol . grin i dont fear him cool he fears me sef grin

na true i talk na grin oya ask him when he comes here grin grin

did you see the consignments? wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2007
ikamefa:

i see that he is still running a dead race grin grin grin

still a lot of life left in this race. . .ain't over yet grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2007
dream on cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2007
so has dr.dre and jgirl finally hooked up ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ayefele200(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2007
*shakes head*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2007
omogenaija:

so has dr.dre and jgirl finally hooked up ?

J-Girl dey Naija.I'm going there to marry her soon grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2007
I-man:

J-Girl dey Naija.I'm going there to marry her soon grin

na beans ? jgril is with dr. dre , who u be ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Iman3(m): 1:35am On Jun 11, 2007
omogenaija:

na beans ? jgril is with dr. dre , who u be ?

4play,I'm telling you. . .our traditional marriage is going to proceed soon
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:37am On Jun 11, 2007
I-man:

4play,I'm telling you. . .our traditional marriage is going to proceed soon

ur behind, jgirl and dr. dre have already named their 5th child lipsrsealed jgirl and dr. dre are going to kill me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Richaado: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Dime(f): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
um sir you are not making sense grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ayefele200(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2007
Dime:

um sir you are not making sense grin
my dear long time.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Badman888(m): 4:10am On Aug 28, 2008
J-girl did u ever hook up lol
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 4:11am On Aug 28, 2008
Badman, you are blacklisted on my list.
I didn't hookup because all the guys on NL are disappointments.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Badman888(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2008
gerrout jo wat re u feeling like
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 4:15am On Aug 28, 2008
Thunder faya you. Was it not you that told me to stay away from them?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2008
shocked shocked Suddenly sees the thread came back to life again! shocked embarassed shocked
Good LORD!!!!!
This thread again?!!! grin

@ Badman
I suspect you must be a bad person really lipsrsealed
For you to have dug up a thread like this lipsrsealed shocked

@ J-girl
Hi, it's been a looooooooooonnnng time. smiley
How are you doing?
I would pretend I didn't see that sentence you packed in all the guys on Nairaland.
Try and change the "all" to another word wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jennykadri: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2008
LMAO @topic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by chessguru(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2008
@ post
NAIRALAND BATTLE ROYALE, !! grin

I[s]N CHESS Every Pawn is a potential Queen

[/s]
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DualCore1: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2008
chessguru:

IN CHESS Every Pawn is a potential Queen

what about every Queen?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:23am On Oct 04, 2008
As y'all can see - I won the battle, both in votes and in Jgirl's hand. Sadly we decided to go our separate ways afterwards.

Now we are just good friends. wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DaPhoenix(f): 3:26am On Oct 04, 2008
debosky:

As y'all can see - I won the battle, both in votes and in Jgirl's hand. Sadly we decided to go our separate ways afterwards.

Now we are just good friends.  wink

Yeah now, I got him on lock down. Come along Debo, time to play in the sheets. grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 3:38am On Oct 04, 2008
Coming mami tongue

*hangs do not disturb tag on the door*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jennykadri: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2008
ashewo debo ati phoenix

im going to call stephen and chinesdoll for u both tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by platinumnk(f): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2009
48 pages of gossip shocked shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by acidrop(f): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2009
lol, i remember this thread used to be my fav, LOL poor j
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Gboliwe: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
Funny thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Fresh 2018 naughty whatsapp Hookup Group,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.