Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31940 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Badman888(m): 2:00am On Apr 16, 2007
j girl u are an ashawo heavy kpow like u, everytime there is one thing about u dis boi and boi
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2007
Hey, hey, hey, please make nobody abuse J-girl o angry
This is a match that so many people are waiting and trainingfor grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 2:13am On Apr 16, 2007
Badman888:

j girl u are an ashawo heavy kpow like u, everytime there is one thing about u this boi and boi

mechu onu gi! angry cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Badman888(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2007
iyalodeeeeee kiss kiss anyhow let me not polute J-girls thread to meet her customers,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Badman888
Please stop that right away angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2007
angry angry angry angry See what 4play has caused now. That's it - i'm not even kidding around again with this crap. Ashawo, all because of a joke.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:53am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
Please, sorry about that.
I'm sure 4 Play didn't intend this to happen
Kindly, accept my sincere apologies
I'm sure 4 play will be mad at the guy if he finds this
Please, cheer upsees a small grin trying to force itself on J-girl's face
Comeon, don't try and keep that smile away from your face grinthe grin finally gets the better part of J-girl
There you go girl, we are love you wink smiley
Don't mind that ____ angry
Thanks for being such an angel cheesy

wonders as he walks out of thread how some people have access to computers sef
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2007
Badman888:

iyalodeeeeee kiss kiss anyhow let me not polute J-girls thread to meet her customers,

efreboh! you go wound! angry cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 4:40am On Apr 16, 2007
yall,i really realy missed something, its there a replay or the match is still on hold?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:45am On Apr 16, 2007
@ star01
Firstly, you have not missed the main match grin
Akinwunmi is still training and Debosky is yet to even see all these grin
Muki Muki hopefully has gone to fetch her brother Debosky
However, badman888 came and really got J-girl pissed before she left the thread angry angry angry
Just have patience grin
But before the match, I suggest that badmann888's case should not be treated lightly at all
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 4:47am On Apr 16, 2007
but i can simply help by writing a letter of invitation to DEBOSKY, he's miles away from me, all i need is ur approval

, about J-GIRL its no problem,she's always down anytime,anyday.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 4:57am On Apr 16, 2007
@ star01
He miles away from you? shocked shocked shocked
Get him down here. Which kind of approval are you looking for again when a whole thread has been made for him grin
About J-girl, I was really pissed too with what happened. angry angry angry angry
She has every right to be angry angry angry angry.
By the way, which team do you belong to? lipsrsealed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by stunatic(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2007
this small boi
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:01am On Apr 16, 2007
Dr. Dre, don't worry i'm not pissed off that much - baddy's statement is my fault obviously.
I guess some boundaries need to be created.

As for the match, to hell with it. I just want this thread deleted never to rise again.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:02am On Apr 16, 2007
@dr dre
      ok i understand now, just give me optimatum of 2 DAYS, HE ass is gonna be here, but when is the m,atch schedule and how much is the ticket, because i wanna book for VIP

you know me man am always after the champion of all champions,king of all games,

THE KING OF SOCCER BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHELSEA
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by stunatic(m): 5:04am On Apr 16, 2007
There are a bunch of small children on this site
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:04am On Apr 16, 2007
stunatic:

this small boi
i hope that aint for me thou, if it is, i thought ve been done with u a long time ago
j-girl:

Dr. Dre, don't worry i'm not pissed off that much - baddy's statement is my fault obviously.
I guess some boundaries need to be created.

As for the match, to hell with it. I just want this thread deleted never to rise again.
dont be scared baby girl, Dr dre n will nairalanders will be delighted in giving u out to the glorious winner
 just sit back relax and watch the match with full attention, this is gonna end peacefully
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2007
ANother eruption of madness, it simply needs to be ignored
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:06am On Apr 16, 2007
@ star, i am not a freaking prize to be given away. It all started out as a joke but i'm not going to take someone calling me names such as that all because of something that is obviously not serious.

@ stunatic, i'm guessing you're the grown-ass man right?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by stunatic(m): 5:07am On Apr 16, 2007
you little bastard, u aint got shit on me bitch
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by stunatic(m): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2007
yep im the mn of the house
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:10am On Apr 16, 2007
j-girl:

@ star, i am not a freaking prize to be given away. It all started out as a joke but i'm not going to take someone calling me names such as that all because of something that is obviously not serious.
but i dont think u should take it personal it simply describes who he's really is, but regardless  i thought u have criteria in amking friends, cant believe u mingle with lunatics
j-girl:

@ stunatic,
ignore the FIRST 2 WORDS n insert letter "L" and see what it becomes
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:12am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
You're back
Sorry about the other time. I know you were really pissed
Please, it wasn't your fault at all don't admit it please.

where all these ____ people dey come from sef? angry

@ star01
Omo Morinho, let's deal with all these ____ peeps ruining things first.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2007
@dr dre
what did i tell u about J-GIRL, i knew she's @ alert

about chelsea
WE RUN THINGS ,THINGS DONT RUN WE grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
Please, I beg you in the name of God to just ignore all this nonsense
Don't let anyone pull you down low to their _____ level

@ software
Abeg, let all this madness stop before you start trying to paint this thread blue jo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2007
I'm cool joooo, nothin spoil.

@ star, forget this Chelsea thingy jare. Y'all can be Man Utd
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:20am On Apr 16, 2007
WE TAKING OVER.RUNNING THINGS OUT OF ENGLAND

@DR DRE
      When is the appropirate time to book for the VIP ticket, cos i cant afford to miss the match.even if am scheduled @ work that day, am gonna call off
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2007
@j girl
did u finish the assignment i gave you, what's the result?
star01:

(stunatic)ignore the FIRST 2 WORDS n insert letter "L" and see what it becomes
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:27am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
Alright J-girl. I'm glad to hear you're cool.
You're such an angel and darlingi hope Debosky won't face me for that grin

@ star01
Well, since you be Morinho pickin, I'm afraid you can't get a VIP ticket for the match grin
You fit manage last row? grin
At least, you will be inside. You can stand on a seat for better view if you want grin
Lunatic right? You took it out of my mouth grin there is a problem with the name then grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 5:31am On Apr 16, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ J-girl
You're such an angel and darlingi hope Debosky won't face me for that grin
Dont tell me u trying to heat up the fight, cos the might result TWO AGAINST ONE, debo n akinwumi, against you
Dr. Dre:

@ star01
Well, since you be Morinho pickin, I'm afraid you can't get a VIP ticket for the match grin
You fit manage last row? grin
At least, you will be inside. You can stand on a seat for better view if you want grin
Lunatic right? You took it out of my mouth grin there is a problem with the name then grin
if ur manager(fergusson) wont do such, he dosent mess around with rich folks, he put them(chelsea fans) first,before any thing
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2007
@ star01
Get into the fight ke?God forbid
About the VIP ticket, it is not our coach that is selling the tickets for this thread
4 Play is in charge. He started this thread grin
You better take the last row before we change our minds grin
What makes you even think that our Coach will send you?
He is a big boy on his own abi you think it is easy to be a SIR in England?
E no be like cheiftancy title for Nigeria o grin
So take that row like that and be contented with that grin
VIP ko, VIP ni, you better wake upgives software a jab grin
Seems you're having those blue dreams again grin
You for say you wan stay inside the ring gongon grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 6:11am On Apr 16, 2007
come on bro, money does everything , why not scold software for me and simply swap someone's ticket woth mine, and get me in into VIP,
it wont be appreciative if a whole STAR like me, KING OF ENGLAND, is left hanging on the bar OR peeping through the window watching th final match,
u cant do better bro, ok move closer
wispers *i will give u $20000,if u get me the VIP ticket*
deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.