Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Become A Good Conversationist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become A Good Conversationist (534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Good Conversationist by blaqqq: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
hello nairaland please help me. a problem share is a problem solve . i have notice that i am a very boring somebody i just cant trigger convesation. because of this problem my relationship as been broken many time.i can approach a lady no problem but my problem is that i just cant trigger convesation.she must lead before i follow.if she dont lead i cant follow most times when am with a lady the place will feel like a graveyard because i dont know what to say that can trigger a convesation even if i do it will be short and the place will became a graveyard i dont want her to feel bored long story short please help me

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Good Conversationist by amaniro: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Being an introvert or an extrovert is in the blood. You can hardly change it.

Not everybody can hold good and long conversation, it's in the blood.

When having a conversation with a lady

Try to always have a good comment for her.

Get to know her more(personally, Girls love attention)

Try to be free, humorous.

Most guys fail to understand that sometimes it might not be you, the girl is just boring like 90% of Nigerian girls.
Re: How To Become A Good Conversationist by Sheflex4real(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2018
I will suggest you change the perspective at which you are looking at it..... I hardly talk as well, I don't chart, and I don't talk on phone for more than a minute unless I'm talking to my Mom. but I don't see it as a weakness, instead I see it as being unique in my own way... with that mindset ladies can't have enough of me... because they see me the same way I see me "Unique"
Re: How To Become A Good Conversationist by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2018
brush up ur confidence level

ur self esteem is low

be knowledgeable because if u are unsure of the gist or info u want to send through or talk about u may be frieghthened to let it out thinking u will pass across to her an impression of u. which is true !
as INTELLIGENT OR DUMB.

brush up ur vocabulary

Avoid questions while attempting to kickstart a convo it ll be like an INTERVIEW SESSION.

THE REALITY IS THAT IT IS QUITE DIFFICULT TO HOLD A GOOD CONVERSATION IF ONE OR BOTH PERSONS LACKS INTELLIGENCE.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies During S E X After Going Seven Rounds In Lagos; See How It Happen / I Am Running Away From My House / Help Choose Wisely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.