Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help Choose Wisely. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Choose Wisely. (536 Views)

Marijuana Vs Alcohol (choose Wisely) / Ladies Choose Wisely (pics) / CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Choose Wisely. by Venusman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Compliment of the Season guys, I was with my friend today and he made me realized that there's no perfect being so I decided to look at it from his view.

Please guys kindly help me choose wisely though the two seem like no option but I hustle hard among all the bitches before arriving at these two. Here we go;

A: she's beautiful, she understands how to handle her in-law to be, she is a chronic cheat, and pretends alot. Due to her pretending attitude she's won my people heart.

B: she's a very pretty girl, she's not from my tribe struggling with how to handle her in-law, she hate to cheat ( anyone who deals with her can quickly tell her allergy to cheating) she get mad and destroys things whenever you come close to cheating or she finds traces of it. She wanted who to love and one that will love her back, no pretence. She's very blunt.

Which would you prefer?

Note: both are diligent at what they do.
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Venusman:
Compliment of the Season guys, I was with my friend today and he made me realized that there's no perfect being so I decided to look at it from his view.

Please guys kindly help me choose wisely though the two seem like no option but I hustle hard among all the bitches before arriving at these two. Here we go;

A: she's beautiful, she understands how to handle her in-law to be, she is a chronic cheat, and pretends alot. Due to her pretending attitude she's won my people heart.

B: she's a very pretty girl, she's not from my tribe struggling with how to handle her in-law, she hate to cheat ( anyone who deals with her can quickly tell her allergy to cheating) she get mad and destroys things whenever you come close to cheating or she finds traces of it. She wanted who to love and one that will love her back, no pretence. She's very blunt.

Which would you prefer?

Note: both are diligent at what they do.

Marry Option A and forever live with a public Olosho dustbin

Marry Option B and don't live to be 40

Your choice cool

2 Likes

Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Venusman(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Marry Option A and forever live with a public Olosho dustbin

Marry Option B and don't live to be 40

Your choice cool
ahahaah. I tire o
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
None is good for you...pay more attention to your hustle,while believing God for an imperfect better woman..a cheating and an angry woman is worst than weapons of mass destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Lonestar124: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
There is one lady who's is better than both girls you just highlighted....... Search for her to prevent unfortunate story in future.

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Venusman(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
donbachi:
None is good for you...pay more attention to your hustle,while believing God for an imperfect better woman..a cheating and an angry woman is worst than weapons of mass destruction.
thanks brova
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by donbachi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Venusman:
thanks brova
u're welcome
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Oluromantic: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
You never see wife at all. Keep the search going

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin it appears that both yuh options r all lunatics..
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by pythonkid(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
OP are you still looking for someone to tell you 'B' is a better option?? If you like go for 'A' sha don't come here crying heartbreak in few years time oh

1 Like

Re: Help Choose Wisely. by cabilla(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
use dat ur stupid brain 4 once
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Venusman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
OP are you still looking for someone to tell you 'B' is a better option?? If you like go for 'A' sha don't come here crying heartbreak in few years time oh
really?
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Venusman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin it appears that both yuh options r all lunatics..
cheats are lunatics according to your opinion
Re: Help Choose Wisely. by Venusman(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
cabilla:
use dat ur stupid brain 4 once
common! Don't be stupid Na?

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Gym Instructor / “Any Man Without A Car Shouldn’t Come Near Me” – Sexy Lady (Photos) / How Do I Stick To Someone I Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.