Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Assessment Of Vice Presidential Candidate Performance Based On Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Assessment Of Vice Presidential Candidate Performance Based On Debate (348 Views)

BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Assessment Of Vice Presidential Candidate Performance Based On Debate by emmie14: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2018
My assessment of the vice-presidential candidates and the office they're best suited for based on their performance in the debate are as follows;

● Abdulganiyu Galadima of the ACPN should be elected vice-president of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

●Umma Gatso of the YPP should be elected vice-president National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN).

●Khadija Abdullahi-Iya of the ANN should be elected vice-president National Council for Women Society (NCWS).

●Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo of the APC should be elected vice-president of English Grammar Teachers Association of Nigeria (EGTAN).

●Peter Obi of the PDP should be elected vice-president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN).

(1) (Reply)

2019: South-south States Must Remain Under PDP – Wike Vows / Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory / Akeredolu Gives Ondo Lawmakers 26 Brand New Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.