Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? (637 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Pardon my grammatical blunders
For the umpteen time I have been posting stuffs in here of my lonely unattractive, tiresome boring isolated lifestyle in here.
I do not have a single friend if I try to make one he/she after few convo will just leave me or make me feel like I am not he/her mate. Call it low self esteem or but it ain't.
I discovered something that I am an extremely shy person. when I say shy I mean every single bit of meaning you can attach to it. I had someone who was truthful enough to tell me that when I talk I talk as if I am scared of talking. Well that true. not that I actually want to be. but every single time I want to have communication with anyone. I am always restrained by nervousness in form of stammering (of which I am not a stammer) not speaking articulatly and part of my body shakes. I most times get lost for words to say and cannot fully give or pass an idea fast enough. in group or meeting I participate people some times get my ideas wrong.

I am university graduate and owing to all those I posted on or in above lines. I haven't been able to get a job. There was a time i went for a bank interview the light system went off amd i was actually excited and was confident during the interview. but subsequent interviews ruled me out. And I hate the kinda lifestyle I live daily. just waking up checking through my phones that's all. no one to talk to etc.

Even conversing on phone (calls/chat)sef with another person is extremely difficult.

I know people will call this extreme shyness or introversy . Yes It is but I have seen a lot of shy people communicate well and better.

Please I need help on how to overcome this limitations or challenges in a good way because I also want good friends in my life. Life get a lot easier with people around. But it's tough and depressing when you are alone. Help a brother.

Please the moderators should help move this to the front-page I will be grateful and appreciate your ideas.
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by Anndju(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Checkout ma signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by waleyp(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2018
You No Go De Use WhatsApp Be That, If You De Use Am SeF ABeg Tell Us Who You De Follow Talk Nor WhatsApp,

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2018
waleyp:
You No Go De Use WhatsApp Be That, If You De Use Am SeF ABeg Tell Us Who You De Follow Talk Nor WhatsApp,

I definitely use WhatsApp but majority of what's in it are group messages
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by tripplephi: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
you are NOT shy, or INTROVERT...
you issue is simply ABSENCE OF VALUE.

You need to know that NO ONE HAS TIME FOR A PERSON IS NOT PROVIDING VALUE when they communicate.

also GET A SKILL, if you are an INTROVERT or EXTREMELY SHY then at least be very skilled at something that people NEED.

Make people come to you because of your skill, your expertise can force people to talk with you even if they do not have intentions of being your friend then when you OPEN YOUR MOUTH ensure YOU ARE MAKING SENSE and they will get interested.

Value shifts.... Value is NOT money or good looks... It is simply PROVIDING SOLUTIONS to outstanding problems.... it is also how you make people feel when they are around u....

FROM WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT JOB it is clear you lack any other lucrative skill for self employment... so kindly get skilled and you will understand that BUSINESSMEN always have friends.

I hope you learn from this.

emechib:
For the umpteen time I have been posting stuffs in here of my lonely unattractive, tiresome boring isolated lifestyle in here.
I do not have a single friend if I try to make one he/she after few convo will just leave me or make me feel like I am not he/her mate. Call it low self esteem or but it ain't.
I discovered something that I am an extremely shy person. when I say shy I mean every single bit of meaning you can attach to it. I had someone who was truthful enough to tell me that when I talk I talk as if I am scared of talking. Well that true. not that I actually want to be. but every single time I want to have communication with anyone. I am always restrained by nervousness in form of stammering (of which I am not a stammer) not speaking articulatly and part of my body shakes. I most times get lost for words to say and cannot fully give or pass an idea fast enough. in group or meeting I participate people some times get my ideas wrong.

I am university graduate and owing to all those I posted on or in above lines. I haven't been able to get a job. There was a time i went for a bank interview the light system went off amd i was actually excited and was confident during the interview. but subsequent interviews ruled me out. And I hate the kinda lifestyle I live daily. just waking up checking through my phones that's all. no one to talk to etc.

Even conversing on phone (calls/chat)sef with another person is extremely difficult.

I know people will call this extreme shyness or introversy . Yes It is but I have seen a lot of shy people communicate well and better.

Please I need help on how to overcome this limitations or challenges in a good way because I also want good friends in my life. Life get a lot easier with people around. But it's tough and depressing when you are alone. Help a brother.

Please the moderators should help move this to the front-page I will be grateful and appreciate your ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

You need to know that NO ONE HAS TIME FOR A PERSON IS NOT PROVIDING VALUE when they communicate.

also GET A SKILL, if you are an INTROVERT or EXTREMELY SHY then at least be very skilled at something that people NEED.

Make people come to you because of your skill, your expertise can force people to talk with you even if they do not have intentions of being your friend then when you OPEN YOUR MOUTH ensure YOU ARE MAKING SENSE and they will get interested.

Value shifts.... Value is NOT money or good looks... It is simply PROVIDING SOLUTIONS to outstanding problems.... it is also how you make people feel when they are around u....

FROM WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT JOB it is clear you lack any other lucrative skill for self employment... so kindly get skilled and you will understand that BUSINESSMEN always have friends.

I get your point sir. I have always recognise the need or skills and value
I do have some skills tho. But for now It ain't marketable. Due to my 'limitations'
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by ecstasy357(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

Holla at me let's get to know each other
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by Oyindidi(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

I do have some skills tho. But for now It ain't marketable. Due to my 'limitations'
You created the limitations, fight those limitations now and free yourself. You need help
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
You created the limitations, fight those limitations now and free yourself. You need help
yea that's I posted it here. I need a change
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by Oyindidi(f): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

yea that's I posted it here. I need a change
Change your mindset
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

Excellent
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

Can you call me.lets discuss your situation?
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Can you call me.lets discuss your situation?
Please just post your thought here
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by tripplephi: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
lol TYPICAL AFRICAN.... always seeing PROBLEMS in every OPPORTUNITY.

are u not on nairaland here. can u not find importation classes on whatsapp groups to learn, or exportation and other free training that hold on whatsapp which are frequently advertised on nairaland business section?

YOUR PROBLEM is your mind and no one is responsible for it.... NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR MIND if it is not able to solve problems.... YOU ARE SOLELY AT FAULT for leaving your mind empty or without any resourceful info

GET BOOKS FOR FREE ON THE NET AND STUDY... ATTEND FREE CLASSES.. here u are thinking about friends when you have NO MONEY... its sad, your priorities are misplaced

NEVER SEEK TO GET BUT RATHER SEEK TO BE, THEN WITH WHAT YOU ARE YOU WILL ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE

Stop coming online to get partners to sympathize with you then you want the whole world to KNOW a problem you caused for yourself and are too lazy to get out of by asking it to be ON THE FIRST PAGE.... my brother the bitter truth is YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE SERIOUS.

If we clone you or you were a female EVEN YOU would NOT BEAR TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU. So stop foooooling yourself and start changing your life with the points I already made.

since YOU ARE YOUR LIMITATION, no one has the POWER to help you OVERCOME YOU.... only you can think OUTSIDE your BOX.... in this case YOU ARE THE BOX.

Get a book, learn a skill, teach your skills for free on whatsapp and you will have friends.

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN READ A BOOK ON EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PUBLIC SPEAKING, Then you are here saying you have limitations, YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS. You just want PITY.... you want someone to say they will be your friend out of PITY.... you are not serious at ALL.

emechib:

Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

are u not on nairaland here. can u not find importation classes on whatsapp groups to learn, or exportation and other free training that hold on whatsapp which are frequently advertised on nairaland business section?

YOUR PROBLEM is your mind and no one is responsible for it.... NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR MIND if it is not able to solve problems.... YOU ARE SOLELY AT FAULT for leaving your mind empty or without any resourceful info

GET BOOKS FOR FREE ON THE NET AND STUDY... ATTEND FREE CLASSES.. here u are thinking about friends when you have NO MONEY... its sad, your priorities are misplaced

NEVER SEEK TO GET BUT RATHER SEEK TO BE, THEN WITH WHAT YOU ARE YOU WILL ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE

Stop coming online to get partners to sympathize with you then you want the whole world to KNOW a problem you caused for yourself and are too lazy to get out of by asking it to be ON THE FIRST PAGE.... my brother the bitter truth is YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE SERIOUS.

If we clone you or you were a female EVEN YOU would NOT BEAR TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU. So stop foooooling yourself and start changing your life with the points I already made.

since YOU ARE YOUR LIMITATION, no one has the POWER to help you OVERCOME YOU.... only you can think OUTSIDE your BOX.... in this case YOU ARE THE BOX.

Get a book, learn a skill, teach your skills for free on whatsapp and you will have friends.

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN READ A BOOK ON EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION OR PUBLIC SPEAKING, Then you are here saying you have limitations, YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS. You just want PITY.... you want someone to say they will be your friend out of PITY.... you are not serious at ALL.

Hmm. You are totally wrong here. I read a lot of books most esp on communication is it how to speak to people anytime anywhere by Larry king or how to influence and win friends. I have read a lot of books bro.

I ave downloaded lots of video on YouTube just to correct this anomaly. if you check my phone's videos now the only stuffs that dominate are videos on communication, making friend and conversation.

I wonder what informed your conclusion. But it ain't true bro.
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:
Please just post your thought here

I wish you well smiley
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

Lol @ always sweing problems at every oportunity. Gid bless our fountain of wisdom.some weeks back a huy needed help here on a venture, ii asked him to come which he did,i spoke non stop for close to an hour,no the folks on the tales surroung ours in the eatery weee filled with admiration about hiw uispoke and where intrigued about what the discussion was.do you know in the end the guy only saw problems and.obstacles regardless of how i poured free deep.information to him? What took me seven years of research. He came on here the bext week still seeking counsel jumping from.oneend to another and everything i already addressed durig our meeting. Bor many people are mentally and psychologically crippled
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Lol @ always sweing problems at every oportunity. Gid bless our fountain of wisdom.some weeks back a huy needed help here on a venture, ii asked him to come which he did,i spoke non stop for close to an hour,no the folks on the tales surroung ours in the eatery weee filled with admiration about hiw uispoke and where intrigued about what the discussion was.do you know in the end the guy only saw problems and.obstacles regardless of how i poured free deep.information to him? What took me seven years of research. He came on here the bext week still seeking counsel jumping from.oneend to another and everything i already addressed durig our meeting. Bor many people are mentally and psychologically crippled

I guess the both of you work together. I never said I need money or a business. in fact I do have a business (online) that pays better than the importation business you talking about.

I posted a problem in here rather than you addressing the issue... little wonder you said I should call you. If you have a solution post it here. I can read
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
No matter what they are told or how the facts are presented,they'll seen one.million reasons to quit before they start. Typical african.mentality. they want pity,victim.mentality. they want to clique with their kinds and keep loading themselves with an overdose of everything assuming all ways leads tp the objective
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

I guess the both of you work together. I never said I need money or a business. in fact I do have a business (online) that pays better than the importation business you talking about.

I posted a problem in here rather than you addressing the issue...

When did i critic you or advertise a franchise? I'm spwaking to people who have such similar concerns your Post addresses and in no way spite you Sir
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by emechib: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

When did i critic you or advertise a franchise? I'm spwaking to people who have such similar concerns your Post addresses and in no way spite you Sir
OK sir. But no one in this thread as made a complaint importation. Thanks for your contribution
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by kunleweb: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

OK sir. But no one in this thread as made a complaint importation. Thanks for your contribution

Low self.esteem why do you keep tagging me to tell me things I'm not interested in?
Re: Please Help I Need Changes In My Life Style How To I Make Friends? by seniorgozman(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
emechib:

I can help you out

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Careful You Don't Fall Into This Kind Of Hole..the Greatest Temptation / Having Observed Yourself, Which Of These Reasons Is Making You Unmarried? / SHOCKING: Lil Boy Attacks Mom For Daring To Spank Him For Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.