Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With (4329 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I am a man from China, looking for a kind Nigerian girl to make friends with!
First introduce myself, you can call me Brown, 23 years old, love playing basketball, travel, songs, reading, movies. If you have the same hobby girls, please add me
We can be foreign friends, waiting for your contact

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na gift cards be your dp. You sure say you no be scammer?

8 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by fati2001(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
HWniubi:
Hello everyone, I am a man from China, looking for a kind Nigerian girl to make friends with!
First introduce myself, you can call me Brown, 23 years old, love playing basketball, travel, songs, reading, movies. If you have the same hobby girls, please add me

why do you wanna make friends with them?

oh boy run OOOOH, Nigerians no be your mate o. ..

I love your eyes though

2 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
I pity you wallet grin, of all the countries in the galaxy..

3 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Low budget Yahoo boy.

Una wan run local abi

11 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by josh123(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scammer
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by MajesticKris: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yahoo boy on the Loses...

That's a borrowed picture oo
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2021
MajesticKris:
Yahoo boy on the Loses...

That's a borrowed picture oo

I don't lack money, and I have a lot of money. I just need a friend to chat with. If possible, I can fly to Nigeria to see you, or I can pay you to come to China to meet me
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2021
I need a female friend, please send your photo if possible

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by peppermint7(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2021
HWniubi:

I don't lack money, and I have a lot of money. I just need a friend to chat with. If possible, I can fly to Nigeria to see you, or I can pay you to come to China to meet me
No wahala
Do make a de come China bossgrin
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Aniboo: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2021
So now Chinese wan d bomb 9ja women of all dating site sef. Abi still dem dem . If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by bigpicture001: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2021
He is fake...China don't have internet in thier country....it's intranet,so he can't possibly chat or browse international from china

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
bigpicture001:
He is fake...China don't have internet in thier country....it's intranet,so he can't possibly chat or browse international from china

Are you being funny? China is the country second only to the US in national power, a country that developed the latest 5th generation fighter jets, retrieved soil from the moon and landed on Mars, you tell me China has no Internet access? I've decided to send your line to Chinese netizens to hear the best joke of the century

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aniboo:
So now Chinese wan d bomb 9ja women of all dating site sef. Abi still dem dem . If you know you know

A pig, every day to think most is how to eat full belly, and then find a place to sleep, in its cognition, the world is such.
But as a person, I think the pig's method is too easy, because people see the world from a different Angle.
In the same way, because there is some cheating in Nigeria for the purpose of making friends, it seems to be the same all over the world, but as the rest of the world, people think it's normal to find friends online, which is why Yahoo Boy is so successful.
So, I really want to be friends with a Nigerian girl, what can I fool her into? Money, you think a normal Nigerian girl will have more money than a Chinese, of course, I'm not one of those stupid Americans, I will give some gifts, but don't try to cheat me for money.

3 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Gift card deals are my job, but meeting Nigerian girls is my life. Do you understand?
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
fati2001:

why do you wanna make friends with them?

oh boy run OOOOH, Nigerians no be your mate o. ..

Tell me, are you a boy or a girl?

I love your eyes though
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I pity you wallet grin, of all the countries in the galaxy..

I tried to explain, but a Chinese businessman would look at a Nigerian girl's purse, oh my god! Why would anyone have such a stupid idea, my smoking money costs 157000 a month, can I afford to find a beautiful girl to make friends with in Nigeria?
I decided to send a bonus to anyone who introduced me to a beautiful girl from Nigeria, provided I saw the photo first, which can be posted in the comments section

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
HWniubi:
We can be foreign friends, waiting for your
contact
If you are genuine Don't be discouraged by these comments nothing good in life comes easy Don't give up
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by bigpicture001: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
HWniubi:

Are you being funny? China is the country second only to the US in national power, a country that developed the latest 5th generation fighter jets, retrieved soil from the moon and landed on Mars, you tell me China has no Internet access? I've decided to send your line to Chinese netizens to hear the best joke of the century

Hahahaha..ur very funny my man....but truth is China don't have internet, they use intranet....

Not that they can't operate it..but they choose to firewall internet..and use only intranet...Russia too..that's why u hardly meet any chineses and Russians online

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Drella(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2021
A chinese boy based in china who speaks impeccable english grammar with semantically correct vocabulary.
English ain't even part of their languages.

This boy also knows who a yahoo boy is.

His contact phone number is even a US number(typical of yahoo boys).Tell me if china uses +1.

6 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by KingDash: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2021
HWniubi:
bro you sure say you no need man friend too..

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by 2buffagain(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2021
liver and kidney don dey scarce for market.

9 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by mykealpha(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2021
I have several Chinese friends and read several Chinese forums weibo and QQ. One thing I'm certain of is that Chinese are not aesthetically attracted to Black women. For Godsake, several people claim that they have STDs. Other false claims also. In other words, a normal Chinese won't chase after an African woman, he doesn't want to be shamed by friends and family. Unless he has ulterior motives.

11 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by fati2001(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=HWniubi post=104227815][/quote]

I'm a man

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
90% of africans don't get what we mean when we speak indirectly(rants) but here before my eyes a chinese guy from asia! not even west asia bus east asia!!! understand us when we dey mikrimo! isn't that the 8th super wonder of wakanda.. even majority of ghanians will get lost when two nigerians start speaking intimately(local english+slangs).

secondly the east asian understands what "yahoo" stands for! omo i cut cap grin .

Thirdly most chinese dont even know quora but here is this one in nairaland with an email grin .

Mr chi chung arinze bukola usman go and work and stop making a scene here biko, we know who you be.

Any nairalander that fell for this cheap show is a disgrace to us.. In okoyes voice! "YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A KING" .

6 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
HWniubi:
Scammer.
Werey

2 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Gunboysavage(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello 9ja/Chinco scammer, Is your Pocket Full? cry Is your Bank account lifting weight? Are your four pockets cash friendly? undecided
HWniubi:

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by ajyogbon(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Organ harvester my hand no dey

7 Likes

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by Gorillakiller25: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
grin
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by SIRTee15: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
HWniubi:

You guys don't have internet. What u have is intranet.
Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
90% of africans don't get what we mean when we speak indirectly(rants) but here before my eyes a chinese guy from asia! not even west asia bus east asia!!! understand us when we dey mikrimo! isn't that the 8th super wonder of wakanda.. even majority of ghanians will get lost when two nigerians start speaking intimately(local english+slangs).

secondly the east asian understands what "yahoo" stands for! omo i cut cap grin .

Thirdly most chinese dont even know quora but here is this one in nairaland with an email grin .

Mr chi chung arinze bukola usman go and work and stop making a scene here biko, we know who you be.

Any nairalander that fell for this cheap show is a disgrace to us.. In okoyes voice! "YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A KING" .

Take a look outside your country! Don't listen to some media reports, are China and the Chinese really who you think they are?
No, no Sir, you live in your own world, tens of millions of Chinese do business abroad and you think the Chinese don't know about Q&A websites.
Have you ever heard of the YouTube P5?
They are India, South Korea, Vietnam, Poland and Turkey. They have made presumptuous remarks that are not in line with the facts. So is Nigeria going to become the sixth permanent member of the OIL pipeline?
I really wanted to meet a Nigerian girl. Isn't it normal for a man to look for a woman?

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With by HWniubi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Low budget Yahoo boy.

Una wan run local abi

You must not have had a good education
Anyone who saw what you said would laugh out loud because it was so illogical
If I really want to cheat, I should also cheat the girls from European and American countries, because they have more money, instead of cheating the girls from Nigeria. Excuse me, what can I get if I cheat the girls from Nigeria?
Sir, don't you think this is illogical?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging / Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.