Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry (35589 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Michelle55: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't believe this.. Which state do they come from?( Ezekiel family) undecided

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Denikayan: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cant they just invite the man and use him for money rituals

It still will equal the list at the end of the day

Kukuma kill the man

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by kamez(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
Three places I suspect the bride is from:

(1) Imo

If not she'll be from

(2) The state that has Owerri as capital

Or lastly

(3) From the state where Rochas Okorocha is governing.

E no fit pass any of these.

mbaise area is the worst

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Dammylois(f): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Like it's a poverty alleviation program.....It is well o
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:
If this was my family, they will write a reply on letter headed paper saying.

"We the family of Mynd on seeing your humble requests have decided that our son is better off single and should remain single for the rest of his life"
what a failed attempt at humor.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by kilokeys(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
shameless parents

they even requested for underwears, a dozen each

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by ogawisdom(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

After paying all these the stupid girl will still not kneel down to serve me food angry if I hear

But on a serious note if u get their daughter pregnant Las Las na them go beg u to take her home

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
not funny, very very dry tongue tongue
That guy has zero humor/happiness.... The only thing that gives him joy is banning people.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by okomile(f): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Last, last na to beg d man marry dem girl when suitors no gree bring all the above items

grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by koladebrainiac(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
this is IDP camp
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Enemyofpeace: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
highcollide:
That guy has zero humor/happiness.... The only thing that gives him joy is banning people.
God bless you jare, he behaves as if na him get nairaland
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by kinzation(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Mbaise girl for sure
are you from imo?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by samguru(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
In this time when ladies plenty everywhere!
I pity the family, very soon they will auction the lady to any idiot.

No wonder OLOSHO kingdom keeps increasing everyday

And when trivial issues come up, the same lady will stab her husband to death.

Nonsense!
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by BeiFangLaye(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Funniest thing is that his wife will pack almost everything to his house after wedding
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Tolubory(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is too much now!! ARE THEY DOING "TRADE BY BATTER NI" ?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Their daughter na PhD holder?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by giftedben: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
He should just pregnant the girl now.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
LOLs.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by toprealman: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by veeberry(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
This list is not feasible. So untrue
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by einsteine(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
what is with the insistence on one dozen of pants?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
ainas247:
you better Run for your life.... My brother

Check my profile have something for you
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by veeberry(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
This list is not feasible. So untrue. Pant this pant that. They should have included shaving stick. idiotu!
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by mrfowler(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
This list must have been fabricated! How on earth will these things be asked for!
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by dikeigbo2(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sold forever.......

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by jessykings(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
The bride must be from Akwa Ibom. A similar list was given to my friend that wanted to marry from there. In fact the bride price was #700k in his own case....lol

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by akinbode1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Se Ogun la ye ni....Marriage no be by force, abeg leave there daughter for them shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Michelle55:
I don't believe this.. Which state do they come from?( Ezekiel family) undecided
this can only happen when the guy is wealthy and had already got the girl pregnant, then it a tie on him.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by udemzyudex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Arysexy:
Lies, anyone can type anything just to trend.

Traditional marriage list contains traditional items like kolanut, drinks, yam, goat, fowl, etc nothing like generator

Are you sure?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by blessing1402(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
If it is true, that means d man will be d one to marry his own daughter
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by ejimatic: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
AridunuThomas:
My Nairaland people, please come and see oooooo.

Which Nigerian man will want to marry from this Ezekiel family? Na wa ooooo

Lies unlimoted
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Franklyspeakin: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
It means you have not heard of ngwa girls. From Abia State. That place no be here for wedding or burial.
PurplePatch:
Three places I suspect the bride is from:

(1) Imo

If not she'll be from

(2) The state that has Owerri as capital

Or lastly

(3) From the state where Rochas Okorocha is governing.

E no fit pass any of these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.