Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115544 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by oderemo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member.
JujuFilmsProductions 12 hours ago 7

so we have names , so what are we waiting for. the culprits need arresting sharp sharp.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mukina

Please can hackney be banned forever? His posts are incredibly hateful and racist, he does not hesitate to call Africans monkeys (I suspect he is white).
I don't see why he is allowed to make the sort of comments here that would see him arrested and jailed if made on a UK street (where he claims to reside).
Let us not forget that some of NL's users are young and impressionable.

This are examples:

hackney:

You can buy the best electoral equipment you like but applying it in a country like nigeria
will make a mockery of it because of the biological nature of the people.
That was just a small fry in the expected disappointment called our election.
What about the old smelly farty politicians that would thumbprint millions of ballot papers in their home.
Or the possibility of just making changes to the final result numbers?

[size=14pt]A monkey is still a monkey[/size]

hackney:

You are an animal that will do the same thing or worse if given half the chance.You know it, i know it, everybody knows it.
The country has had different people in these various positions yet the outcomes have not changed one bit.
You wouldnt realise that now because you are less evolved (monkey-like).

You need to accept that there are things your brain are incapable of doing like organised activities(elections) and making things.
However your violent tendencies will not allow that which is another monkey trait.
so [size=13pt]good luck![/size]

[size=13pt]ring!! ring!! Election round 2!!
shameless monkey continent.[/size]

Only God knows how much Jega and co are making from the equipment purchase and the current chaos.
Full blooded monkeys.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646632.224.html#msg8133148

These tasteless posts are all from a peep at his profile:

None of you has made any sense.
Go back to africa and see how people that have come back to help improve the s.h.it hole have
been laughed at and frustrated.

You blockheaded less-evolved monkeys keep living in denial while no african country can effectively choose a leader.

Books have been written on how to do everything yet an entire continent (of monkeys) cant get anything right.

let the monkey leaders carry on looting enough money to fund countries while some i.dio.ts are here displaying
delusions of importance.
Time after time the same level of idiocy occurs at the highest level of govt; even the looters are chased from country to country and they shamelessly hold unto the loot and try to beat the system in the glaring sight of the entire world.

If you are sat down and asked why you are proud ,what will be your answer?
you'd probably raise your voice,fight and then monkey off.

A continent that had people before most other continents should have a head start;no?
Like that pastor said, africa could not build a f.uxcking boat. lmao
Monkeys

Why is he the one in the position of feeding you the bottle? why isnt it the other way round?

why were you enslaved by the whites and not the other way round?
Go and stand next to a monkey and observe the similarities compared to all other races and then
match it with the state of the various continents. you may notice a trend.
Monkeys

Dont be silly. the white man is not the reason why you cant have a good government.
they steal your oil because you didntt know what the f.uxc.k it was till they showed up.
Do you even need oil if you cant make anything that runs on it? ?

Next thing you will be blaming whites for blacks being corrupt.

If you can do things for yourself will you need the whites to do it for you?

The reason why they are stealing your oil as you type is because u  f.uxc.king dont know how to do anything by yourself despite
good examples you can copy everywhere.

You think its a coincidence that blacks are at the bottom of the human ladder even when they exist in communities in the U.S , U.K and other 1st world countries?
You think its a coincidence that black leaders want to rule for ever all over the african countries?

Another entity that never lets go of their territory at the cost of colony members dying is monkeys

[size=14pt]i will stand up and say that the entire africa having no first world country is a testament that we are different from whites.
There can be no better experiment : Enough time has elapsed still the result is persistent. The continent is DARK.
No world war side effects or natural disasters; stable soil, the best weather in the world but still the place is crap.
[/size]

Zimbabwe has been the food basket of africa for a long time untill recently; now we all know why: just a handfull of whites)

AFRICA SHOULD BE RENAMED ; THE MONKEY CONTINENT

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=289651;sa=showPosts
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger5: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
@MUKINATU

Why was Fstranger3 banned?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger5:

@MUKINATU

Guess Mukina2 keeps chasing you about to instill discipline . . . cheesy cheesy . . . we shall soon be seeing Fstranger100 . . . tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger5: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^

She is prolly after something else cool. Who knows? It could be lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger5:

@MUKINATU

What reason/s were you given in your ban notice? talk to me, may be I can help you talk to Mukina, that is if you promise to be a good boy. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Titihoya: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2011
Hi All,
Just follow this link as see a lady multiply thumb printing somewhere in the South South in broad day light.
Any comments? How can we get this video to INEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

You can search for the original video on you tube: "Video Evidence Of Election Fraud In South-South Nigeria"
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2011
OAM4J:

What reason/s were you given in your ban notice? talk to me, may be I can help you talk to Mukina, that is if you promise to be a good boy. cool

--Beaf casts a lazy eye in hyperactive, exuberant OAMJ's direction.
Calmly takes a sip of his Beauté du Siècle. . . A wry smile crosses his face. Cool, deadly.
Beaf scribbles a few lines. The waiter cannot help but peep over his shoulder. . .
It is OAMJ's obituary. cool
--
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger5: 2:34am On Apr 16, 2011
@Mukinatu:

You are getting on my nerves, you know that right?

Again, why did you ban Fstranger3? Which forum rule did I violate?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2011
Beaf:

--Beaf casts a lazy eye in hyperactive, exuberant OAMJ's direction.
Calmly takes a sip of his Beauté du Siècle. . . A wry smile crosses his face. Cool, deadly.
Beaf scribbles a few lines. The waiter cannot help but peep over his shoulder. . .
It is OAMJ's obituary. cool
--

lol grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Mariory(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2011
can the mods caution this loose canon called aribasala0 . .he is just spamming an interesting thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=647931.msg8139887#msg8139887
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Coolabbie: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2011
^^ he shud be commended for doing his best to spice up a boring thread
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2011
Coolabbie:

^^ he shud be commended for doing his best to spice up a boring thread

Kindly walk away lady . . .always having the penchant for not making any meaningful statements
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Coolabbie: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2011
^ U sound uptight, try & relax it will be ova very soon. Besides d thread has bin cleaned up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
Coolabbie:

^ U sound uptight, try & relax it will be ova very soon. Besides d thread has bin cleaned up.

Sorry sweet . . . It just that,for the first on this land ( nairaland) . i got riled by a ridiculous act . . .now have this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss . .hope you forgive me for my extended bile towards you . .Cheers ,
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 4:11am On Apr 17, 2011
Mukina, this tread should be locked. It's so filthy and useless.
So much hate reigns supreme in there.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648126.128.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 4:14am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^

the thread should be deleted off NL angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2011
Can Ileke-IdI be unbanned please?

Spambot.

Thank you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by olawalebabs(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Moderators, i dont know why anytime i post something that is pro north, you always remove it. Why?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Muki

Thanks. I appreciate kiss

You know what.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
can this thread be deleted and the open poster be banned as well

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648678.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
mods i am still wondering why Nchara, willy willy, Obiagu1 nusdog and others are not banned

i am really trying to hold myself back from replying
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsHD: 12:31am On Apr 18, 2011
mukina, (or any moderator that can untag posts and make them reappear), could you make this post (my post as PhysicsHD prior to this one) reappear:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=635616.msg8137996#msg8137996

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Obiagu1(m): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

mods i am still wondering why Nchara, willy willy, Obiagu1 nusdog and others are not banned

i am really trying to hold myself back from replying

Ban me for what? For supporting GEJ? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I beg, deal with it, it's called DEMOCRACY!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 3:04am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

please close this topic and ban the poster

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648916.0.html#msg8151613
Thanks for calling our attention to it.
Topic deleted and poster recommended for ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by MaziUche0(m): 4:12am On Apr 19, 2011
How come I was banned? There was no inciting. I was simply stating facts. And I see I was the only person singled out of everyone!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DisGuy: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2011
Can the moderators please be on the look out for those posting pictures of dead people!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2011
^
Thanks. Off to check them. But if you have any specific thread, you can make our job easier by helping to call our attention to it by posting the link here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bawss1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
This thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650061.0.html should not be allowed on Nairaland.

I think it amounts to e-bullying. People who have issues with forum members should take their fight elsewhere and not waste NL server resources on such things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.