Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114329 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2012
Demdem: Reports of threads am following don't go to my mail box again. Mods, kindly sort this out.

MODS, WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING ABOUT THIS NOW?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
fstranger:
Omo-Iya, so it is a new beginning?

LOL.

lol grin

Yes it's a new beginning. But pls be nice. Note, the moderators now have the power to ban you from their sections if you misbehave. So be nice.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Demdem: Reports of threads am following don't go to my mail box again. Mods, kindly sort this out.

For now please use the "Followed" button at the top of the screen to check your updates. Hopefully email notification will be fixed soon.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Was nl hacked or is it just me?

There's message on the front page saying abandon nl but i dont seem to see it after logging in.

Let me check again later.

Same thing yesterday too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
On the home page, this topic, "A Blogger's Positive Review Of Nairaland's New Look" takes me to a whole 'nother site. I don't like to be redirected to another site without forewarning. I expected, as usual, that clicking on the link would open a thread within Nairaland.com. What is Seun doing?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kilode1: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^^^^^^

Awon Iya ti n ba Seun ja. E je lo se etutu fun smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
who is otekbits whose blog we were directed to from the featured links or maybe it was front page.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
OAM4J:

For now please use the "Followed" button at the top of the screen to check your updates. Hopefully email notification will be fixed soon.

Am not finding this funny at all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by nap2: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
Mods please unban naptu2.

My post was hidden and I was banned while posting in the topic " How to create a dynasty of billionaires. The Dantata/Dangote story ".

The post was later released, but I'm still banned! Please unban me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by naptu2: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
Yay! Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
Love the new poltical board, much clearer, can you do the same with the comments

the comments are not well organised, it would be nice if you could organise the comments just as the political board.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mensdept: 12:58am On Mar 13, 2012
This new nairaland design is a 0/10
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 2:53am On Mar 13, 2012
Mods I really hope you are not planing to leave the comments board the same.

The same way you made the political board neat, you can do the same for the comments
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2012
Wait a minute. where is my signature? Mods, kindly give us this back. i cherish mine and it goes thus:

Nigerians do not panic, Terrorists attacks happens everywhere - GEJ
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2012
Demdem: Wait a minute. where is my signature? Mods, kindly give us this back. i cherish mine and it goes thus:

Nigerians do not panic, Terrorists attacks happens everywhere - GEJ

You have to click on a user's profile to see his/her signature for now.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kilode1: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
^
That's backwardness. Wetin una give Seun drink? Help the boy out nah. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by kokoA(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
Make I no lie, dis site is a big time rubbish now men. I see no reason why you guys changed from the previous outlook if this is the best you can offer..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2012
OAM4J:

You have to click on a user's profile to see his/her signature for now.

It's not even on user's profile. It's on edit profile. That's not encouraging.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by HighChief4(m): 4:51am On Mar 16, 2012
Mods, pls since we started using this new NL, I do not receive email alerts to new posts on any thread am following. Could this be rectified pls.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2012
High_Chief: Mods, pls since we started using this new NL, I do not receive email alerts to new posts on any thread am following. Could this be rectified pls.

Thanks.

The new NL has not been sending email notifications for now. So please check for updates using Followed button at the top of the screen. It shows all the topics you are currently 'following' (i.e posting on).

Note you can un-follow any topic you are no longer interested in, also you don't have to post on a thread to follow it. Just click the follow/un-follow button on that thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Dede1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
@MODs

I am having issues with bold and coloration buttons on the new Nairaland web page. Each time I attempt to mark a statement bolded and colored, all the posts are bolded, colored and even double more then one fold.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ejine(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Mods.

I noticed you conveniently deleted WilyWily's derogatory remarks about Awolowo and Akintola on the LASTMA fight thread, but simply left the retaaarded, dumbb idiiotic comments from hacks and lowlives like Papatosibe on the Akunyili-Iweala thread, as well as the numerous moroonic comments from the reanimated vulture-carcass known as OduaSolja.

Hmmm. . . Nice one, idiiots smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ejiné: @Mods.

I noticed you conveniently deleted WilyWily's derogatory remarks about Awolowo and Akintola on the LASTMA fight thread, but simply left the retaaarded, dumbb idiiotic comments from hacks and lowlives like Papatosibe on the Akunyili-Iweala thread, as well as the numerous moroonic comments from the reanimated vulture-carcass known as OduaSolja.

Hmmm. . . Nice one, idiiots smiley

I didn't delete WilyWily's post but am sure his post must have been deserving to be deleted.

Did you report any of these people you mentioned? No. So quit blaming the mods for what they know nothing about. We do not have the capability of reading through all the threads.

If you want to report, use report to moderator or post the link of the insulting post here.

And you will be banned next time you insult the mods.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ACM10: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
OAM4J:
And you will be banned next time you insult the mods.
Are you intimidating us with a ban? If you can't keep your cool in a controversial Politics section, better quit the job of a moderator. I considers the above comment as a threat. You can't just continue to stifle peoples voice. If you guys don't want Igbo posters on this forum, you better state it boldly. Stop communicating to us in codes. Enough of this low level discriminatory practices.

Whenever someone reports a comment. It will be best to review all the comments in that thread. You can't just delete some and leave other inflammatory comments.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
ACM10:
Are you intimidating us with a ban? If you can't keep your cool in a controversial Politics section, better quit the job of a moderator. I considers the above comment as a threat. You can't just continue to stifle peoples voice. If you guys don't want Igbo posters on this forum, you better state it boldly. Stop communicating to us in codes. Enough of this low level discriminatory practices.

Whenever someone reports a comment. It will be best to review all the comments in that thread. You can't just delete some and leave other inflammatory comments.

What intimidation? What threat? Every poster has a right to complain. I have no problem with the complaint but with the insulting word he used.

Or is it part of the complaint to call mods "idiiots" or you didn't see that?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
who is talking about being intimidated with a ban when the entire membership of nl is itself banned?

you still dey there dey argue and shake over ban?

where's the thread you're complaining about sef, and how do you think it can be found in this maze?

like anyone read it?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Pukkah: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
tpia@:
who is talking about being intimidated with a ban when the entire membership of nl is itself banned?

you still dey there dey argue and shake over ban?

where's the thread you're complaining about sef, and how do you think it can be found in this maze?

like anyone read it?

If a check is conducted, I guess the number of hits to the website itself would have reduced by now. It's just not so interesting to visit anymore. I hope the inertia will wear out by the time one gets used to the new look and arrangement, but again, who knows? undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by BlackPikiN(m): 1:39am On Mar 17, 2012
These mods self!!!!!!!
WTF is going on in this thread!!!!

Tueehh!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/893386/awolowo-asked-ojukwu-open-forthright
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2012
Can somebody unban "PhysicsQED". I posted excerpts of an interview in a thread (Afro-asiatic Languages And Nigerian Peoples) and the spam bot sent PhysicsQED to the grave. Resurrect me and restore the post please.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
PhysicsMHD: Can somebody unban "PhysicsQED". I posted excerpts of an interview in a thread (Afro-asiatic Languages And Nigerian Peoples) and the spam bot sent PhysicsQED to the grave. Resurrect me and restore the post please.

Done. Sorry about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (101)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.