Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114331 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsQED(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
Thanks OAM4J.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Wow. I tried to modify the post I got banned for after the post was redisplayed, and the spam bot banned me again and re-hid the post! grin

@ OAMJ, sorry to bother you again, but could you re-unban PhysicsQED and redisplay the post again? Sorry you bother you about this twice. Thanks in advance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Dede1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dede1 responded to the thread titled “Only a fool will call the north parasite” and moniker’s privilege to reply was instantly revoked and the post hidden? Please could any of the moderators explain what is wrong with the response?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dede1: Dede1 responded to the thread titled “Only a fool will call the north parasite” and moniker’s privilege to reply was instantly revoked and the post hidden? Please could any of the moderators explain what is wrong with the response?

Sorry, the anti-spam bot has been overactive lately. The post has been restored.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Dede1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
OAM4J:

Sorry, the anti-spam bot has been overactive lately. The post has been restored.

Thanks for quick response, bros.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by BlackPikiN(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
What the hell is going on here?

https://www.nairaland.com/893386/awolowo-asked-ojukwu-open-forthright/10

Clean this thread and ban people messing it it up!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
If a check is conducted, I guess the number of hits to the website itself would have reduced by now. It's just not so interesting to visit anymore. I hope the inertia will wear out by the time one gets used to the new look and arrangement, but again, who knows?

going through the site these days, all I'm seeing is questionable grammar and toutish conversation.

this kind of ten steps backwards for every single step forward, is the typical nigerian scenario sha.

no progression but rather regression. Or, more regression than progression.

might be a black or colonial thing, who knows.

Things like this are the reason why asia overtook nigeria. Hope it didnt just happen again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by BlackPikiN(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
Honestly, NL no dey interesting anymore!

Bold people dey scatter theirselves for facebook now whether you be tribalist or not. Nobody gives a f0rk!

More dreaded topics are discussed on facebook and naija people all over the world dey contribute and they no give a f0rk whether your papa follow!

The problems i think is the way the whole site seems to look like now.

PS. Why cant I post 3topics in 3minss?
I have to wait for 10mins to post a topic after the first.
Seun needs to check that stuff too.
I get topics wey I for post but had to wait for close to 30mins to post 3topics.

[size=20pt]You have started too many new topics. Please wait.

(Scroll Up)[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 18, 2012
OAM4J,

Se ko si?
Kilode ti post mii fi n erase?

Im sure it's spam bot, tori ko si reason ti o ye ko fi erase won angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
BlackPikiN: Honestly, NL no dey interesting anymore!

Bold people dey scatter theirselves for facebook now whether you be tribalist or not. Nobody gives a f0rk!

More dreaded topics are discussed on facebook and naija people all over the world dey contribute and they no give a f0rk whether your papa follow!

The problems i think is the way the whole site seems to look like now.

PS. Why cant I post 3topics in 3minss?
I have to wait for 10mins to post a topic after the first.
Seun needs to check that stuff too.
I get topics wey I for post but had to wait for close to 30mins to post 3topics

[size=20pt]You have started too many new topics. Please wait.

(Scroll Up)[/size]

i think Seun did it in purpose because of those spamming the boards with adverts (esp in autos,properties and job/vacancies). but it seems to backfire on those that want tp post reasonable topics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
blackpikin, I got all your messages, and I replied you already. I don't know why you were banned. I didn't effect your ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Why do we have to login before we are able to read articles, I don't think that is nice at all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2012
alj harem: Why do we have to login before we are able to read articles, I don't think that is nice at all.

I can read threads without signing in. Please check again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2012
alj harem: Why do we have to login before we are able to read articles, I don't think that is nice at all.

Na lie.
Use some of the grass to clean your eyes.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ifyalways(f): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
can the mods or supermod check the problem with username "youngies" please. He has not been able to access nld for the past 1 week and to the best of his knowled was not banned. What could be the problem?

Thank yous in advance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Mods . . . . Front page Please . . .It's about the Final YOUWIN awardees

https://www.nairaland.com/896234/youwin-final-awardees-winners-released
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
Mods, kilode nau? Front page this article osiso. It is an adopted cause and i need to raise awareness. Pleeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeee.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2012
Help. How do I create a new topic/thread? I'm mobile and can't seem to find any 'new topic' icon.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
The front page link titled, Independent Journalist Ahmad Salkida, Threatened Over Boko Haram Coverage, is pointing to the wrong page. It actually pointing to a page about who owns a fence. Lol!

The page it should be pointing to is here:
https://www.nairaland.com/896556/nigeria-journalist-threatened-over-boko
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
^
thanks was an error on my part, the thread was actually this >> https://www.nairaland.com/896517/journalist-says-threatened-over-boko#10429748
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Funkymallam(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2012
Why cant i creat a new topic? It keeps telling me an error has occured. angry

Why do using smileys equals duplication of post?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Funkymallam(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
@OAM4J- I want to know why I was banned this morning. I didn't insult anyone nor did I spam anywhere on the forum, but I was banned.

Please a speedy response would be appreciated.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude: @OAM4J- I want to know why I was banned this morning. I didn't insult anyone nor did I spam anywhere on the forum, but I was banned.

Please a speedy response would be appreciated.

Sorry, I didn't ban you. I just checked your ban log, it was the antispam bot that mistakenly banned you because you quoted a spam post about JAMB.

Next time avoid quoting a spam post cos the anti-spam still cant differentiate the original post from the quoted post, if you must respond to a spam post, just mention the poster without quoting the post.

Sorry about it bro.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
OAM4J:

Sorry, I didn't ban you. I just checked your ban log, it was the antispam bot that mistakenly banned you because you quoted a spam post about JAMB.

Next time avoid quoting a spam post cos the anti-spam still cant differentiate the original post from the quoted post, if you must respond to a spam post, just mention the poster without quoting the post.

Sorry about it bro.

Ok. No probs smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekwynwa1: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2012
@ mods why was Ekwy nwa banned, she is cool headed, fun loving, nice detribalised Poster, she doesn’t go about looking for trouble, she only defend herself from Nairaland predators, why was she banned even as the predators are allowed to carry out their antagonistic deeds against others, why was she banned without a warning ….why why?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
^
the mods are highly tribalist yorubas. they banned me once and left their brothers eko-ile, aigbofa and bluefool to continue attacking us
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ngodigha1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
re@lchange:
^
the mods are highly tribalist yorubas. they banned me once and left their brothers eko-ile, aigbofa and bluefool to continue attacking us
Yet Seun is not Yoruba, though with a Yoruba name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.