Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) (48949 Views)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead (nollywood Actor) / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why was not properly dressed/arranged in the coffin now?
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Zanotee:
He looks smiling till death called... RIP veteran.

Example of a fulfilled life. Rip to him

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
cyojunior1:

the man look malnourished

A man of 75, bedridden with stroke for months and you expect him to look plumpy like Wande Coal..Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by ylaa(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
may your soul find rest in the Lord.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by tymm12: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
R i p
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Guide777(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
cyojunior1:

the man look malnourished
Exactly my thoughts, even in death he still look rough.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
For dust you're and dust you shall return.

These words from the Almighty to man still leaves me with goosebumps and lots of questions.

Just see how a once active thespian is lying lifeless inside a casket. If he had a chance to preview and review what he's going to meet in this world, I bet he won't even think of coming.

The mystery of Death is what no man can comprehend and the meaning of life is what no mortal can understand.

Sleep well Elder, at least you had an impact.
My dear, the bible can answer all questions. It's a matter of having a learning mind as Jesus rightly said. What questions bug u about life and death? Let's permit the bible to answer it
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Charmingpet: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
RIP Papa
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Rawzy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rest on Sir
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by DattyBryan73: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Looks like he's still acting to me.
Method actors take things too far.
Someone should tickle his ear with chicken feather just to be sure.
I hate pretenders.

*spits angry
wich day u go wise na
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Elpreshh18(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Earthbound:
I will demand a closed casket burial in my will or let them just burn my body and place the ashes in a gold plated, diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire and topaz encrusted urn to be placed in the highest room in the tallest tower in my yet-to-be-built palace. grin

I would hate for people to remember the last time they see me as lifeless. Am i making sense?
You are not making sense... It is not every lifeless people that you see for the last time.
Buhari that we see everyday is lifeless grin
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Headmaster055(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
I hate seeing people posting pictures of the corpse of their love ones on social media.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by popsyleo1: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.