Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency (18608 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Phumphum: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Guess what, he doesn't have to win Etiosa LG to be the president of Nigeria. It's understandable that some people are pessimistic in nature and it will also reflect and be part of how they live their lives. Negativity and procrastination is the order of the day.

The simple thing you've been advised to do is tell your neighbour, friends and family to vote for him. Rather, you've turned yourself to a pundit who knows where someone should start to be a president of a country . But guess what, your current president wasn't part of the NANS at any point. What about Donald Trump?

There is never a right time. What we are about is revolution. Be part of it, or be left out.

Have a good day.

Your naivety is both admirable and pathetic. Sowore can't win. It's not about pessimism. It's about facts and figures. Be realistic.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Banmeallday: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
WHich “youth” are exited....

Their mets are running nations while they are looking at grandpa rogues to continue to rule them...
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Who are those youth that are excited?
Cos I don't understand cool

As far as I'm concerned, Atiku will preside over Biafra. Cest fini!
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Banmeallday: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
IFearGod:
Who are those youth that are excited?
Cos I don't understand cool

As far as I'm concerned, Atiku will preside over Biafra. Cest fini!

How is going to do that, especially when “Biafrans” are not going to even vote for the criminal?
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by princetom1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Phumphum:
Your naivety is both admirable and pathetic. Sowore can't win. It's not about pessimism. It's about facts and figures. Be realistic.

This is why Nigeria will remain in the hand of clueless and inefective buffoons. When u can join hands with someone who will change the story of this country, u started with, he can't win... The likes of Bill gate, Steve Jobs, Obama, Mark suckerberg, would still be @ zero level if they have the negative energy u displaying here... Make una enjoy una next level of suffering or artikuloot
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by creamynuela88: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
You recharge your phone daily - why not make money from it? You buy data weekly or monthly - why not make money from it? You watch either gotv, dstv, startime-why not make money from it? You pay your Nepa bills - why not make money from it? https:///KcP5XUAmKCH8Ng5Ja1h8P1. Join the WhatsApp group and find out how.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by rexwalters: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
christejames:
AtikuObi means well for the youths and Nigerians in general, installing him at the helm of affairs next year is a task every sensible Nigerian must carry out...
Lazy minded youths,a wasted generation,you better pack your bags for Kumasi Ghana because Grand Daddy President Buhari is not going anywhere.

Paul Biya has been in power for 32 years and just won another term,only a foreigner will imagine that President Buhari an Hausa Fulani incumbent will loose to another Hausa Fulani commoner.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by rexwalters: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
princetom1:

This is why Nigeria will remain in the hand of clueless and inefective buffoons. When u can join hands with someone who will change the story of this country, u started with, he can't win... The likes of Bill gate, Steve Jobs, Obama, Mark suckerberg, would still be @ zero level if they have the negative energy u displaying here... Make una enjoy una next level of suffering or artikuloot
Bros don't waste your time just the way he says Bros Sowore can't win,he is probably living in self denial if he thinks Atiku can win.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Phumphum:

Naivety isn't the case here. All I'm saying is they that say he won't win should stop the pessimism. You people are one of the problems of this country. Always talking down on every positive cause yet expect change from mars. In elections, there will be winners and losers. So what is the fuss and shout that he won't win when all we need to do is support to make it happen? The next irritating talk is about "Waste of Vote."

Y'all sit your butts somewhere and be analysing trying to sound perspicacious. You want to start telling me of how powerful APC and PDP are? Or you'll want to say I didn't know? Or is it how you think the North will not vote for him because we are divided by tribes and religions? ETC...

If we really want a true change, this is how to go about it. Or else we keep taking 1 bag of rice from these old rogues every election year.

We are our own problem, truly.

#Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Banmeallday:

How is going to do that, especially when “Biafrans” are not going to even vote for the criminal?
well, that means he should be planning to preside over his nuclear family because his extended one would disown him
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Gbokz: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
God forbid bad thing! Atiku is our choice! He has provided thousands of jobs to Nigerian youths and we will give him our vote.
Ventura1:
Na lie, Sowore is the youth choice
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by princetom1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
rexwalters:
Bros don't waste your time just the way he says Bros Sowore can't win,he is probably living in self denial if he thinks Atiku can win.

Wen has my vote becomes ur vote? Lemme waste it, since una no fit vote for a sane human being than useless humans like atiku and Buhari... I will vote sowore and for a good reason bt y'all just following the crowd and it only leads to one thing... Regret

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by princetom1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gbokz:
God forbid bad thing! Atiku is our choice! He has provided thousands of jobs to Nigerian youths and we will give him our vote.

U forget to add that he has stollen million of dollars and finding it hard to enter the usa
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by id911(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
internetpo:

Pls do tell more. What else again? What he said what he wore? Where the youths given a chance to speak,/ask questions?

The floor was opened to any youth present to freely ask him any questions. We were given time and he answered our questions sincerely to our satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
faithfull18:
I am indifferent.
different is good and relative. You simply mean ' over exited' ' extremely euphoric' 'exceedingly enchanted'. I'm different too. Just like you
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awon pipu ti yawere. Them take poverty swear for una.. Sowore is d man. Atiku ko Atiku ni.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by four4: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
franchasng:
Any Nigerian youth that vote for Buhari in 2019 is a mad person!

Even if you don't want to vote for Atiku for any reason best known to you, it is better your cast your vote for Sowore or Hashim or Kingsley Moghalu, but don't ever vote for Buhari the man that hates youths with passion, show Buhari that power belong to the youths angry
this is problem of most of so called nigerian youth, why are u saying anybody that vote for particular candidate is mad? Everybody are entitle to there opinion, everybody are entitle to vote for there prefer candidate, policies of one particular government does not favour you economically does not mean it does not favour your nabour and policies of particular government can not favour everybody, that is why if Babagida or Abacha or Obasanjo come out today that they want to contest for presidency, you will still c some pple that will support them, cos there policies favor them when they were president. For me I do not care who win this election cos I known next dispensation will be worst than this present dispensation, until we move our economy from oil & gas economy to other natural resources and Agriculture
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Foolish youths and crooked Atiku.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by ClearFlair: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Only a foolish person would be excited about an Atiku presidency.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by faithfull18(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gbokz:
You don't have to be indifferent. You can't avoid to be "indifferent" in the face of oppression and hardship coming from Buhari government. You owe it to posterity to pick a side that can defeat Buhari and help get Nigeria working again.
Okay, I am definitely not in support of the current president coming back for a second term.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by bixton(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
I saw youths in France voting in one of theirs and the aged welcomed it.

Back in Nigeria we're only good in celebrating achievements of developed and civilized nation's while we dine in hypocrisy.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by faithfull18(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
chymevicks:
different is good and relative. You simply mean ' over exited' ' extremely euphoric' 'exceedingly enchanted'. I'm different too. Just like you
Lol, too much grammar.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by DedeNkem: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigweians are too st*upid. Atiku is a thief. He is presentltly banned from entering the U.S. due to corruption!

Buhari on the other hand is also a thief and tribalistmurderer! You can't vote for the same thieves and somehow expect a different outcome! Don't be fooled!

Vote for Sowore of AAC if you really want a positive Change!
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by internetpo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

The floor was opened to any youth present to freely ask him any questions. We were given time and he answered our questions sincerely to our satisfaction
Nice
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lolz, am not part of the youths, so he can even dance.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by almarthins(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
franchasng:
Any Nigerian youth that vote for Buhari in 2019 is a mad person!

Even if you don't want to vote for Atiku for any reason best known to you, it is better your cast your vote for Sowore or Hashim or Kingsley Moghalu, but don't ever vote for Buhari the man that hates youths with passion, show Buhari that power belong to the youths angry

Huh! Na by force to vote sophisticated atithieve? May be na u get problem. Just in case oga buhari wins, let see how the opposition go go asylum one by one with brain issue.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by CoolAmbience(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2018
christejames:
AtikuObi means well for the youths and Nigerians in general, installing him at the helm of affairs next year is a task every sensible Nigerian must carry out...

So, anyone who doesn't 'carry out' the task of voting Atiku is not sensible?

Your level of ignorance is baffling.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Praktikals(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Phumphum:
The greatest mumu is you that believes that Buhari is a man of integrity. Buhari is a wolf in sheep's clothing. #BetterNigeria for all with Atiku/Obi
I am a member of mumu association and your father is our life patron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC / PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.