Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening (2307 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / The Easiest Way To Be Delivered From The Spirit Of Masturbation. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Abortions: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
I met this Lady this Evening around 5:25pm to 6:09 pm and She was All SmiLes unliKE THE USUAL Naija Girl That normally Feign Anger When U First Meet TheM Forming hard to get... I Gave hER Some Lines I Wrote in A SonG am AbOUT To SELL To an A-List Artist As Usual n she was Smiling Sheepishly And I WAS Feeling lIke JACK THE Giant Slayer Thinkin shE FeLL FOR MY CUtE EyeBROWS Which is Always A CENTre OF ATtraction WHEnever I STepp OUT..... My Friend SAW What I WAS GEttin MYself InTO And Tapped ME, Only FOR Him TO Whisper "NEXT WEEK IS XMAS" in my ears.......ANd that WAS HOW I GOT DElivered. Who no know no go know.

Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Abortions: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
To God Be the Glory! I Can Never Be this Grateful
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by habsydiamond(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't understand oo...do u know the 14 principles cos if u know u won't talk like that undecided
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Apina(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
That was how one idiot sent me a message on WhatsApp yesterday reminding me that Christmas is close, I asked her what she was going to buy for me and so ended the conversation undecided

Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Abortions: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
habsydiamond:
I don't understand oo...do u know the 14 principles cos if u know u won't talk like that undecided
wHich cRippled pRinCipLe?
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Abortions: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Apina:
That was how one idiot sent me a message on WhatsApp yesterday reminding me that Christmas is close, I asked her what she was going to buy for me and so ended the conversation undecided
U were a bad market to her. She garra move on to the next one
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by habsydiamond(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abortions:
wHich cRippled pRinCipLe?
na be principles na 14 years in prison I won say.... according to it profile u be F dey woo F which makes liable to 14years imprisonment for lesbianism.. if u know u know oo undecided

Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Apina:
Sharp Nigga cheesy
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by dollytino4real(f): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
she miss ur pay and u too miss her own kind of to.to because all money n.a. the same but to.to get grade
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
dollytino4real:
she miss ur pay and u too miss her own kind of to.to because all money n.a. the same but to.to get grade
dey get sense once in a while na
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by royalair(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Abortions my man!!

Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by nedubest(m): 3:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by dollytino4real(f): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
dey get sense once in a while na
guy u dey vex abi take vexaQuine once a day
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by Abortions: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2018
dollytino4real:
What grade is urs?
Re: How I Got Delivered From A Karishika This Evening by dollytino4real(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abortions:
What grade is urs?
see who get to,to wan see another woman to,to

Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? / Raw Sex Movie -video / Access Bank No Be Bank