Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (5902 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by ikbnice(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Dostan, are you a virgin?

You always attack females who are not virgins but forgot that some virgins became terrible by becoming whores after marriage.

What about guys who are not virgins too?
Some are already terrible as being a virgin. Virgin girls have grades. Some are only virgins because their parents take them for virginity tests occasionally. Some are specially good in bj because that is a good substitute for sex while some are into lesbianism and a couple of them are into anal.
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by ikbnice(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Randy100:
No woman should initiate sex for me. There is this joy I get when I subdue a woman and have my way than when she gives herself cheaply.
Different stroke for different folks
Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by brightahia(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
dollytino4real:
i get Bobbi, n I gat to, to one must work
nice one @dollytino but for me I'd prefer a girl to cuddle me or kiss me if we re lying on the bed as her sign. but if I'm sleeping, I love it best when a girl gives me the head (b job) and even if I slept angrily: I'd react to the stimulus of being sucked and reply til the girl cum her orgasms finish.

the last one I f**k, all my neighbours heard my name as she was shouting my name continously
Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by dollytino4real(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
brightahia:

nice one @dollytino but for me I'd prefer a girl to cuddle me or kiss me if we re lying on the bed as her sign. but if I'm sleeping, I love it best when a girl gives me the head (b job) and even if I slept angrily: I'd react to the stimulus of being sucked and reply til the girl cum her orgasms finish.

the last one I f**k, all my neighbours heard my name as she was shouting my name continously
u be baddo
Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by brightahia(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
dollytino4real:
u be baddo
not only baddo buh speaking my honest mind abt Hw I like/waNt it done with any pretence.

where's ur location? I'm in RS, Omoku town
merry Xmas ahead
Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by dollytino4real(f): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
brightahia:

not only baddo buh speaking my honest mind abt Hw I like/waNt it done with any pretence.

where's ur location? I'm in RS, Omoku town
merry Xmas ahead
same to u my bros, am far from u
Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by Kdon2: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Ladies, like seriously, how do you ask your man for sex when you are hot down there?

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ladies-please-truthful-how-do-you-ask-your-man-for-sex/

Do ladies ever need to ask for sex?
Re: Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' by onyedan(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
when they are on their heat period like goat n dog usually do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD / Pleae Help What Type Of Breast Shape Is This? (video And Picture) / S*x Worker Wit 2 Vaginas Says She Uses One For Work, The Other For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.