Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos (4383 Views)

This Trick Is How Successful People Make Life So Easy For Themselves (photos) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Nigeriapen(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2018

Animal rights activists stripped naked and covered themselves in fake blood in a busy square in Barcelona to protest animal cruelty.

The latest demonstration was part of a campaign to protest the use of fur and leather in consumer goods.

On December 16, the activists lay down in Plaça de Catalunya, with one holding a sign reading “How many lives just for one coat?” in Spanish.

See More Photos Below......

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/animal-rights-activists-go-naked-and-smear-fake-blood-on-themselves-to-protest-animal-cruelty-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Nigeriapen(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Oxtertee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
� they should wait for me to arrive before they scatter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
How is it news that "Animals" are staging a show while protesting their mistreatment?

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Tallesty1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
If dango trailer fail brake and rush them now they will start blaming the devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by IamD18: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is disturbing.
Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by mofeoluwadassah: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by datyrone(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
this can never happen in Nigeria...80% don't even understand the concept of animal cruelty

1 Like

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by mikejj(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oxtertee:
� they should wait for me to arrive before they scatter
kia kia me 2 oya wait for me ...9 months from now som gels wey lie dan dia.their story go change.. lefulefu con mo protest o.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Uglymugg: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
People that have too much time on their hands. Fvcking vegetarians. Very soon, even vegetables will have rights, then we can't eat anything. We all starve and go extinct. Stupid liberals.

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by kolafolabi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mehn! These oyinbos are funny.. They are Fighting for animals that don't even know they are fighting for them..

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
is there any law that states white ladies must go nude when protesting undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Are they on their peeiod??

Tueh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by kodded(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
I guess most of them have dog and cat as pet

I wonder if they feed those carnivorous pets with vegetable too undecided

#StupidLiberals

6 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
datyrone:
this can never happen in Nigeria...80% don't even understand the concept of animal cruelty

Na everything wey oyinbo do we must do?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
mikejj:
kia kia me 2 oya wait for me ...9 months from now som gels wey lie dan dia.their story go change.. lefulefu con mo protest o.
biko the pixs look scary shocked shocked

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Flango: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
shocked

Why can't people understand that creation is at the service of man.

If all living things have a right to life, then what will man eat or use for production

As long as they can be reared or cultivated to guarantee continuous existence, then what's the problem?

BTW, it's Christmas season, and we the Chicken right activists will hold a protest tomorrow. sad

1 Like

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Kupiejodaniels: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
I know some people will zoom in just to try and see if there's any joystick shaking or to see different sizes of oranges and check on there clit but Bros I'm sorry to disappoint you there are none of what I just mentioned u can see there just minus the private part and see unclad body
Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Maxcollins042(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Aren't they on the same level with the animals?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Mankosi: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2018
OK
Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Seandisputed(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Just one mess from one of them, then watch how all man go scatter.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by nedubest(m): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2018
ani pple are mad se
Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by Randy100: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2018
I see blood comin out wherever- donald trump. Are they menstruating?
Re: Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos by MarianaTrench: 2:16am On Dec 19, 2018
They have access to too much food

(1) (Reply)

Students Spotted Romancing Themselves Publicly / Discovery: A Bite From Brazilian Spider Causes Erection For 4 Hours (photos) / ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.