Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him (4436 Views)

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by woloadedCEO: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2021
A man has narrated how he dated a woman with a twin, and how she usually switches places with her twin to sleep with him.

He revealed this during a discussion which prompted twins to reveal the best switches they ever pulled.

He wrote;

“I once dated a woman with a twin. I don’t know why but they got in their mind that they will switch places so I will end up having s*x unknowingly with her twin

So one night, I’m already in bed and she turns out the light to make it harder for me to realize their trick and makes up some last second excuse to leave the room. A minute or two later I hear (what I assumed was her) coming back into the room and climbing in bed beside me.

So I slide down over and we start making out. We ended up having some mind blowing s**. It was incredible. I’ve never gotten such passion from my girlfriend.

At some point in the night,..........

Use link below to read full story

https://woloaded.com.ng/man-narrates-how-his-girlfriend-switches-with-her-twin-to-sleep-with-him/

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by MVLOX(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Be like say I don watch this Nigerian movie

19 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by ukaface(f): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2021
MVLOX:
Be like say I don watch this Nigerian movie
me too
The title Na: The twins and I.

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by Liposure: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
ukaface:
me too The title Na: The twins and I.
i go with Dangerous twins. Season greetings

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by malcom1X: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2021
I'll go with the love of twins part 2

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by MVLOX(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2021
ukaface:
me too The title Na: The twins and I.
Na im ooo.... thank you for reminding me of the name....

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by makermix1: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
movie the twins are bad 1 n 2

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by fiercehillz(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
malcom1X:
I'll go with the love of twins part 2

I believe the title was "the endtime twin" featuring Tonto Dike as both Nneka and Nnena and Zuby Micheal as Emeka dollar dollar

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by malcom1X: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2021
fiercehillz:

I believe the title was "the endtime twin" featuring Tonto Dike as both Nneka and Nnena and Zuby Micheal as Emeka dollar dollar

Thanks for the correction.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by Globad(f): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2021
There is another one with the title "Mischievous Twins".
malcom1X:

Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by ITbomb(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2021
It is Twin Switch
I watched it last year

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by xynerise: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2021
grin @comments

Reminds me of Hints magazines. Many made up stories

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by Twelfthman: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
This nah newly release movie nah... angry

E choke twins.

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by Duplexxx: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2021
I always wish my wife to have boyz TWINS
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by Quality20(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Any man in such situation must have only played along, not because of ignorance but because of adventure

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by Muhylonaire007: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Na enjoyment be that na
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by sisisioge: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Continue narrating your fantasy, doesn't mean it will happen tongue
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by icare44iiiiii: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don’t miss this month Event Orientation/Training which is schedule to take place this Saturday by 12 noon.

Remember,having access to the right information about the business you want to venture into before venturing into it is very important..

To register,send “I am interested in O/T 04” to the number above so you will be added to the WhatsApp group.

We await to welcome you!!!!

Note Kindly : The Registration Fee is #2,150

And will increase soon..

Remember,having access to the right Information is power...

The amount you will pay to have access to the information that will be shared during this orientation/training is nothing compare to the monies you will start earning after putting to work the things you will be learning from this orientation/training.

You know,as an event/wedding planner,it is possible that in a month you may not have any event/wedding job to cater for in that month, so how do you cope during this period?

Don’t worry, during this orientation/training we will also share with you how you can be earning a minimum of 20,000 every week even without having an event/wedding to cater for..

Just so you know, one of the last participant made 50k plus after carrying out one of the strategies we shared during the training on “How an event/wedding planner can be earning 20k and above every week,without having an event to cater for even if you are new in the niche”.

Your wouldn’t want to miss out in this.

Again,here is a peep through into what you will be learning during this orientation/training :

You will know :

→ How to Learn Event/Wedding Planning for FREE

→The Basic and important things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding planning niche market.

→ How to successfully set up an Event/Wedding planning business

→ Where and How to source for potential clients

→ How to charge clients for events

For wedding planners who have been in the niche for a while, you will know :
→ How to satisfy clients and guests, and make them refer you even without personally knowing you.

→ Secrets on how to seal BIG Events/Wedding planning deal

→ How to grow your Event/Wedding planning business

→ How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding planner

→ How to become an effective Event/Wedding planner.

Bonus: How an Event/Wedding Planner can be earning a minimum of 20k and above every week without having an event/wedding to cater for,even if you are a Beginner in the niche.

And Lots more...

Who knows the information you will be getting from this orientation/training might be information that will help you land your first 1 million deal as can event/wedding planner..

We await to welcome you!!!

Send “ I am interested in O/T 04” via text or WhatsApp the 07055366664 so you can be added to the WhatsApp group...
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him by walyx(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Quality20:
Any man in such situation must have only played along, not because of ignorance but because of adventure

seriously.....guy man wan explore

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Hottest American Female Singers Of All Time (PHOTOS) / @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This / Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.