Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (58430 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by sanyajava: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Seriously, i dot know why this Buhari / Jubril matter is not addressed as supposed. he should be summon to clarify this allegation else a vote of no confidence be pass.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Valintino4eva(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Stalwert:
Reno the fool chief image launderer of criminals why don't tell us how many of gej out of wedlock children wished him happy birthday? or your foul brain now spend 24 hrs in aso rock to know who wished who happy birthday.
this is a very stupid post, trying to deviate from the topic, people selling their soul is real

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by joe120120(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
mediaNGR:
The PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri asked why Aisha Buhari nor any of her children wish their Husband and Father happy birthday as he clocks 76 today.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-omokri-asked-why-aisha-buhari-nor.html

were is Amechi, kayamo, adesina ,Tinubu and Garba shirman
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by fkj950ax(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Maybe they had a private celebration with him, and don't believe to be involved in the public celebrations.
A lot of people live a life successfully and happily OUTSIDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND PUBLIC SCRUTINY.

Whether they celebrated him publicly or privately doesn't change the fact that PMB is going to leave AsoRock 2019.

And that has to be the worst cake in 2018!!! #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by IkpuMmadu: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Oshigun:

Get every last Igbo out of the SW and other parts of Nigeria and back to the South East for us to take your Biafra noise serious. As things stand, your Biafra noise is similar to Kim Kardashian insisting she is a virgin. Mumu.

Yoruba man has reasoned ....so get every Yoruba out of south was and south south

Monkey

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
jamace:
Keep on Photoshopping your ignorance.
poorly done photoshop. .APC should hire me for their photo manipulation. not these nosense there are doing here.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by feddis(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
You all always have your way around to counter your critics by trying to deviate from the facts that stare you in the face.
It's really pathetic that you all have been brainwashed by this lifeless man.

deomelllo:

....but have you ever seen a grown old man and a twitter nuisance crying and moaning about another man and how his family celebertaes their birthday?

Maybe the family decided to celebrate privately as private citizens? celebrated privately

Fond something better to do with your life instead of following ,some idiotic twitter clown spreading fake rubbish all over the place.

Jobless and Igbos are twins

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Olulinks(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

....but have you ever seen a grown old man and a twitter nuisance crying and moaning about another man and how his family celebertaes their birthday?

Maybe the family decided to celebrate privately as private citizens? celebrated privately

Fond something better to do with your life instead of following ,some idiotic twitter clown spreading fake rubbish all over the place.

You're a die-hard eediot. You have been bursted here several times but you insisted on defending what doesn't concern your family.
You now have to start defending your f*olishness with the picture of the dead man's 75th birthday. I'm sorry for you.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol this is hilarious, you're so hurt you've lost your senses... Look you can't even ty

Stalwert:
Reno the fool chief image launderer of criminals why don't tell us how many of gej out of wedlock children wished him happy birthday? or your foul brain now spend 24 hrs in aso rock to know who wished who happy birthday.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Gennygolden(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Do you mean this
feddis:
You all always have your way around to counter your critics by trying to deviate from the facts that stare you in the face.
It's really pathetic that you all have been brainwashed by this lifeless man.

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Cutefergieee: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2018
So stewpeed omokri expect his family to com inside the FEC meeting hall to celebraTE when their papa dey com ause for night to them?
Dis PDP just dey make some of us like dis man small small and I wan dislike am but the way dem dey do opposition just dey make person like am tho

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by mozele(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
Beboy23:
Sense they this matter small, make I pinch my tent here

uncle, dem say make I tell you say, no be to pinch tent but to pitch tent o...

I don � run komot

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by LovethogechiK: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Because the Buhari they know is no more.

You don't expect them to pretend by wishing a dullard Sudanese stranger "Happy Birthday"

Blood will always be blood, no matter the level of pretence.

Am supprise me oooh,
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by feddis(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Why are you confused and being a hypocrite?
This was his 75th birthday oga, stop lying.

You all in this administration are just liars.

Gennygolden:
Do you mean this

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by dbestuncle: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2018
I dont think the Guy is not Buhari. But i also cant imagine a birthday celebration without his wife and any other member of the family. Could we say they were busy? Doing what? Or was it a surprise party organized by the staff and his family members were not invited? Hmmmmm.... StrAnge APC, strAnge BuhAri

chinjo:
This is a pertinent question. I have never celebrated my birthday without my wife and children present. Something strange is really going on in the presidency.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by RealOne042: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:
See wetin PDP turn opposition into.

Na gutter and market women rubbish remain to peddle?

This twitter nuisance is getting more and more miserable and pathetic by the second

grin grin grin
Oga forget all these grammar and answer the question

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Yoruba man has reasoned ....so get every Yoruba out of south was and south south

Monkey

Mumu, are we the ones shouting Biafra daily and insulting othet Nigerians, telling them we hate them and want nothing to do with them, only to then be found hypocritically living everywhere and in every corner of Nigeria setting up 2x2 shops faster than you can say Igbo? Dumb mofo.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by okokronkwo: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
chinjo:
This is a pertinent question. I have never celebrated my birthday without my wife and children present. Something strange is really going on in the presidency.
now am beginning to believe that Buhari is really clone like joke apart
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

This was his 75th birthday picture .. not 76th.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
carammel:
This looks like photoshop. Where is Aisha and Dolapo's Reflection in the mirror?

Its not Photoshoped.. The truth is its not recent it was taken on his 75th birthday..
Nigerians and propaganda!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Teejay6laq(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=73937135]Because the Buhari they know is no more.

You don't expect them to pretend by wishing a dullard Sudanese stranger "Happy Birthday"

Blood will always be blood, no matter the level of pretence.

#So touching... I feel lyk crying aiswear..
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Ndlistic(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
mediaNGR:
The PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri asked why Aisha Buhari nor any of her children wish their Husband and Father happy birthday as he clocks 76 today.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-omokri-asked-why-aisha-buhari-nor.html

Reno is actually right, below is the picture of buhari and family celebrating with him during his 73rd birthday in 17th Dec 2015.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/photos-family-friends-felicitating-with-president-buhari-on-his-73rd-birthday/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
They are in SUDAN.
NEED A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IDEA ? ENJOY MY SIG
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Maybe they are not around, he should know that the media will not monitor their calls, they might have called him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by uridadole: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Reno should show us pics of celeb of previous bday by Aisha before his post makes some sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by wethebest(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
deyahaya:
What of this

This pix is frm his 75th yr btday. Zombies go hard to redeem oooo. Defending buhari(hell) by all means. Na wa oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Ziggylady(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
bender79:
Your poor sense of judgement irritate me....puke!

I hope you choke and quench by fire on your puke! today!...nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by MalcoImX: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
refer to my above quote. so if by chance he's an impostor we should let it slide? there's a rumor about it and as well meaning Nigerians it's only normal for us to ascertain the authenticity of the claim since the one accused of it has remained mute instead of addressing us on the issue
Rumour by a man who inverted pictures and made it look like Buhari could write with both hands and his slaves belief him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by maasoap(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
My question is, have they ever celebrated it before?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
chinjo:

And when did your lifestyle and that of Buhari become the same thing? Trash
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by bender79: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

I hope you choke and quench by fire on your puke! today!...nonsense.
I hope you piss your brain out because it's not worth it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Warship: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
That's a very good observation, something Is definitely wrong somewhere. Personally, I didn't used to buy into this Jubril thing until I had a dream and I saw in that particular dream that indeed, that man is not Buhari.

What else did you see in that dream concerning Nigeria and Biafra.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.