Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site (4879 Views)

Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads / SEO: What Search Engines Look For When Ranking Your Site / SEO Basics: 6 Essentials When Optimizing Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by sotomayor: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Godmother:
Guys, I'm tired of google AdSense. Wish there was another great advertising company to monetize my site.

AdSense keeps rejecting my site and I'm fed up. Who has alternatives please?
hit me up 070666032 62 I would help you get approved.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by ken6488(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
Visited your site. You are running a Relationship & Beauty & health blog, u copied some content elsewhere. And some images on your site are stolen images that has online copyright on it. They can't approve you.
bro how do you know your image have online copyright
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Simplybami(f): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
What are they saying basically? Do you have the basic pages on your website such as "About us, Privacy Policy" the privacy policy is extremely important..
Can you drop your website address so I can look at it

Hello. I'm also interested in making money from my site. Can you please put me through? Here's my blog url
www.simplybami.com
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Shollay20(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Try popcash
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by YankeeJJC(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2018
ken6488:
bro how do you know your image have online copyright
Most of this Google images and renowned sites are protected by a copyright company. People do use other people's image like the top U.S news sites but gives credit to the owner of the image, Nigerians don't. I will advise u to apply with only words on your site. Because it's hard to know images that has copyright.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by newproject(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2018
i can help you get you site approved. I stock the content and google will approve you and you are good to go.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by ken6488(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
Most of this Google images and renowned sites are protected by a copyright company. People do use other people's image like the top U.S news sites but gives credit to the owner of the image, Nigerians don't. I will advise u to apply with only words on your site. Because it's hard to know images that has copyright.
you mean I should be adding my site caption on my images ba
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by finalboss(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by YankeeJJC(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
ken6488:
you mean I should be adding my site caption on my images ba
yes. I got approved without any image on my site. Though some was copied contents but I edited the hell out if it, it's untraceable. That made me unique.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by ken6488(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
yes. I got approved without any image on my site. Though some was copied contents but I edited the hell out if it, it's untraceable. That made me unique.
OK bro
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Godmother(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Say Hi on WhatsApp, let me mentor you a bit on blogging

Sorry, I closed the offer...

Why?

Added you up over an hour ago and couldn't find you on whatsapp
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Simplybami(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=YankeeJJC post=73947823]Visited your site. You are running a Relationship & Beauty & health blog, u copied some content elsewhere. And some images on your site are stolen images that has online copyright on it. They can't approve you.[/quote

Hello. Can you please check out my site and let me know how I will get it approved. Thanks.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Simplybami(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=YankeeJJC post=73947823]Visited your site. You are running a Relationship & Beauty & health blog, u copied some content elsewhere. And some images on your site are stolen images that has online copyright on it. They can't approve you.[/quote

Hello. Can you please check out my site and let me know how I will get it approved. Thanks.

www.simplybami.com
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by YankeeJJC(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Simplybami:

www.simplybami.com
Have you applied before?
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Decryptor(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=Simplybami post=73951386][/quote]

How did you get those shutterstock images?
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Godmother(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
Visited your site. You are running a Relationship & Beauty & health blog, u copied some content elsewhere. And some images on your site are stolen images that has online copyright on it. They can't approve you.

Yea. I used to write for steemit.com and decided to move the content to my blog so I coined them, went back to edit most though. I must have missed one or two.

Also 99% of images are from pixabay.com and the few I got from google ,I accredited the sites I got them from.

What tool did you use to check these, please? I'll like go know so u can edit whatever post I missed initially.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Oluwa4u(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
I have stocked US UK and naija adsense. Affordable price .0815 486.1294whatsapp
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by YankeeJJC(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Godmother:

Yea. I used to write for steemit.com and decided to move the content to my blog so I coined them, went back to edit most though. I must have missed one or two.

Also 99% of images are from pixabay.com and the few I got from google ,I accredited the sites I got them from.

What tool did you use to check these, please? I'll like go know so u can edit whatever post I missed initially.
https://www.copyscape.com please do without those images because you are not the only one using it or the first using, that doesn't make your site original. You can use them after they approve u. Please if u are good at beauty tips, YouTube is the way ma $$$$$.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Godmother(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Skelewu:

Sorry for the rejection sweery, don't give up.

Btw, I never knew the Godmother was this young and beautiful. smiley

Hi, thanks!
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Simplybami(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:

How did you get those shutterstock images?

On Google.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by SirLakes: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Be my Godmother sugarmother, hey you are 3 years late angry

I used to help people get their Adsense approved, bet, hey, you are 3 years late..... I un do that no more grin grin

By the way wink

How old is the site? Site age is just a number though but might aid my approval trick grin

Ehmm: Your about us (Spread the love) really undecided
Did you removed the other ads there before you apply undecided
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Simplybami(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
Have you applied before?

No.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Nigerdeltaent(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2018
I can help you get your adsense account approved. Reach me on 08124307141
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Skelewu: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Godmother:

Hi, thanks!

You're welcome.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by YankeeJJC(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Simplybami:

No.
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6023158?hl=en follow the instructions on the site. If u don't understand any ask here.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by mozele(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2018
codemaniacs:
Godmother

go and get a real job..

you can't make money online easily through blogging unless you buy ads to boost your traffic and rankings....

if you are looking for alternatives just go to the google search page and type google adsense alternatives...

do your own research...

again, go and get a real job if you don't have one...

it won't be a bad thing if you find one for me.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Simplybami(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6023158?hl=en follow the instructions on the site. If u don't understand any ask here.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Godmother:

Why?

Added you up over an hour ago and couldn't find you on whatsapp

I don't think so...

I already had many people spamming my inbox with the same number I dropped, reason I removed it.

Please send me a pm, and I will reply with the same number.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Simplybami:

Okay. Thank you.

If you wanna make money from blogging, blog about something serious.

You write good, but most good writers are not rich.
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by Richies111: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:
Have you applied before?

Yes! I've applied before but got rejected... How long should I wait before reapply
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by introvertme: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
YankeeJJC:

What's the blog category?
Re: When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site by introvertme: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
codemaniacs:
Godmother

go and get a real job..

you can't make money online easily through blogging unless you buy ads to boost your traffic and rankings....

if you are looking for alternatives just go to the google search page and type google adsense alternatives...

do your own research...

again, go and get a real job if you don't have one...

Which devil made you modify your posts?

Boss /family members? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 25 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria, November 2012 / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform / Please Who Has Heard Of Or Used Phpfox Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.