Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone (752 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by spiritofthedead: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
So my girl friend asked me today if I can allow her go see a movie with a male friend of hers whom she met many yestas ago through her elder sis.. but my reply was yes but now I’m re thinking and feeling if I really took the right decision..
I don’t know ?... is it a right thing to do?
I asked if I could tag along and she jokingly turned me down.. is there any reason to worry??
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why not!!! As long as she wear iron pant and bra with padlock, she can go anywhere... grin grin grin.. she fit even travel for years... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by Kidaholic(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lwkm! I die grin You hear me, I die grin what if the movie is R rated and the guy start playing nonsense play? undecided
What kind of movie are they watching that the both of us can't watch??

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by solz007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chale Ebe Like Insecurity dey Worry U?? don't be an Insecure NiqqaH Jhor..Lol! Issa Joke. But seriously if you trust her U wouldn't have such a thought. Bro. Be Secured She'll Love U more for that, you need to give her space to spend time with other friends it makes her feel Loved.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you trust her I don't see why you should be worried.

Being in a relationship does not mean that your partner shouldn't have relations with opposite sex.

It's a relationship not a prison sentence.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by Apina(m): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2018
spiritofthedead:
So my girl friend asked me today if I can allow her go see a movie with a male friend of hers whom she met many yestas ago through her elder sis.. but my reply was yes but now I’m re thinking and feeling if I really took the right decision..
I asked if I could tag along and she jokingly turned me down.. is there any reason to worry??
You no get shame o, asking your supposed gf if you can tag along for a date she's having with another guy. If she go fvck am inside the cinema, there's absolutely nothing you can do. Just common gf and you want to give yourself heart attack undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2018
God is your strength my man....naija babe no dey see. darkness wif another guy. if u know you know
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go Out With Her Male Friend To See A Movie Alone by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2018
spiritofthedead:

Women are master manipulators. Deep down at the back of your mind, you know you've been played.. But somehow, you doubted yourself.
Set yourself free.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed!! What Business Can I Start With 300k / 7 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Sperm / Whatsapp Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.