Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend (81610 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Obeyp: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

If you were in my shoes how will you feel.

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.

1215 Likes 104 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Olajydeey: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Most of d time...all I do is confront then ignore.

I remember,when I visited my so called girlfriend in her school aapartment,I visited around 2pm...
we were having a discussion around 3pm, then a call came in
She literally told this guy b4 my eyes that,shes kind of busy but by 5pm she would be through then they could meet up inside the school.
I felt stupid but didnt say anything.
As I reached home,I confronted her on how stupid she could be calling another guy in my presence & giving a date..
On a Norms,as dere nature she had to lie.

Since that day..I stooped calling & never ever had to set foot in her house
She does the calling & does the chatting..I reply her,when I wish too

Please, confront her then start the ignoring stage

I dont keep female bestie, so I dont see the reason why my so called girlfriend should have.

506 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by WorldsNumber1: 1:59am On Feb 09, 2022
She’s not yours, it’s only just your turn.

684 Likes 47 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Mophor: 2:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Issokay!!!

Why you no unfuck the Bleep you've bleeped and collect back your cums too

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Austeeenxx: 3:02am On Feb 09, 2022
How many times will they tell you that the "y" in "your" girlfriend is silent?

1112 Likes 109 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Ahmed0336(m): 4:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Should we tell him? grin

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by eazzzy1(m): 4:34am On Feb 09, 2022
If your girlfriend isn't sleeping with him already, it is because he doesn't want to sleep with her. Your gf definitely likes the guy. She could have sent this message to the guy privately, posting it without blocking you first also shows she has no respect for you, she doesn't mind losing you, especially as you previously complained to her about their friendship.

Your girlfriend knows you won't leave, she wields the power in your relationship, don't confront her about the message, just walk away. If you confront her, she will most likely dump you anyway. There is a feeling of self respect you get when you do the walking away, it shows strength and decisiveness. All the best on perhaps your first heartbreak, many more to come. Cheers son.

471 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nyascobar1414: 4:44am On Feb 09, 2022
See Oppression wey op dey chop....
Leave all this gf stuff you no wan hear... What do you guys benefit from em apart from s*x.... Ignore her for as long as you live...
You are a demigod.... You are a man, you cant literally seek any other mortals demand esp. Female...
Go get a life and improve youurself

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by omotoshodontee1: 5:05am On Feb 09, 2022
U better move her from soulmate to bedmate,it will save u alot of stress

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by manmade(m): 5:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

" See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see, you have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

feel good

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Magnoliaa(f): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2022
It's like the spread of this redpill thing is 'directly' proportional to the rise of ''simpism'' and perceived victimhood in men because WTH are these stories everywhere? grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by pocohantas(f): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It's like the spread of this redpill thing is 'directly' proportional to the rise of ''simpism'' and perceived victimhood in men because WTH are these stories everywhere? grin

Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Sammy101111(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Bros forget that girl once
No reason am the guy is knacking her wella back to back the prick too sweet for her to post that kind of shit when she as a boyfriend
Bro please chase money and let her be
She as been playing you
Please bro run for your life
Dont even let her know anything from now on stop texing or calling her block her delete her contact so you wont remember her again
Just move on bro

This 20th century na gold digger full outside for naija and girls that manipulate Men

The girl no love you oh so move on

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by shege45: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

" See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see, you have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

take this from me, dem dey straf

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Gadafii: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2022
First of all, I won't be in ur shoes,because I won't be that stupid to call a girl like that my girl friend, she's definitely getting filled by that guy, but you couldn't decrypt that before now.

I am ever in ur shoes, which I will never be, I will make sure I don't disturb her about her posts no more, Bleep her so well and bad while looking for a better girl, that's if you are lucky oo, because like this no better girls outside anymore.

One time, a girl I was FWB with had the nerve to give a guy her number right in front of me, while we went out together, one mind wanted me to challenge the guy for violating my space, the other mind asked me to cool off, the guy wasn't my problem but the babe, she's pretty and endowed and that gets into her head because of the attention she gets from Hot guys.

I just left them, she came around when she was done with the guy, she saw my expression, not a funny one, then she asked why my face was like that, I just smiled and said nothing, then we went back home, the way I take bleep her that evening, she weak, then I asked her why she gave out her number right in front of me, she was apologizing and begin, but then I asked my self, why was I even getting worked up because of a girl that doesn't have self dignity, girl that's not even mine alone, girl I don't have serious relationship with, na so I unmount her and asked her to clean up and go home, sorted her transport and zero my mind from her.

So op, bone that girl and continue to draw oil from her if and when u can, stop getting
worked up and and stop asking about her posts, view and pass, she's not ur girl but for the streets

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2022
grin
She's definitely not yours..

Last year,my gf actually did the same stuff...I no even care to confront her,cuz I was too busy with my life to be bothering myself over such things.....So when it was one of my female friend's birthday,I also posted such enticing words about her too....Guess what? When my so-called gf saw my post,she began to call me but I ignored her calls...The next thing I saw was a text message from her seeking to know why I've decided to avoid her calls..But I just lock up..

Op,the truth is that these bannies doesn't deserve one second of our headache at all at all undecided

174 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Magnoliaa(f): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by flokii: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Eyah.. you're probably still in your teens.
It's a phase you'll pass so just keep it cool. You too should have other girls as friends and shower them with affection. Las las the 'efori' will go round.

In 8-12yrs from now, when you've had several entanglements, you'll look back and smile. It's part of the experience growing up.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Keji1012(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2022
eazzzy1:
If your girlfriend isn't sleeping with him already, it is because he doesn't want to sleep with her. Your gf definitely likes the guy. She could have sent this message to the guy, posting it without blocking you first also shows she has no respect for you, she doesn't mind losing you, especially as you previously complained to her about their friendship.

Your girlfriend knows you won't leave, she wields the power in your relationship, don't confront her about the message, just walk away. If you confront her, she will most likely dump you anyway. There is a feeling of self respect you get when you do the walking away, it shows strength and decisiveness. All the best on perhaps your first heartbreak, many more to come. Cheers son.

The best piece ever when it comes to an issue of a relationship.. God bless you.,

Girls don’t break up with me, I do the break up cos no time for unnecessary drama

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by uptownemmygee(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

My grandad will always say that assuming women are into rituals the way men are into it, omoh people papa for dey lost anyhow without trace

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MajesticKris: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2022
Girls sha.. imagine i caught my gf talking, to her ex and laughing can you just imagine. I even knw the guy's name, yet she denied ever knowing someone with that name... i wish i snapped it.. but i know better now

Felling Dropped...%25
Heart Shrinked.....
Emotions lost....

Na Bed/Fmates we be naw ooo
She was asking me if,she was not allowed to have male friend's. Male friends that u knw want yo F*ck u..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Moz22: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2022
I tryna remember what I was doing with my life when I was 20.., I no dey everyly reason woman matter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by mediainc: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Women na for everybody o, no take am personal grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2022
hahahahahahaha...you deserve it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Dreytonisback(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2022
A hoe

Lights up my kpoli in peace

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Obeyp post=110076515]Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

" See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see, you have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's re]Your action dey burst my head.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Bounceboune7: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish,dump her sorry was let her go n have the guy in peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Oduduwa707: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2022
The fact that you bought an ordinary, common girlfriend an iPhone makes you an 'Ekeletu' one of the most foolish man/simp to ever exist. angry

81 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room V / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.