Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness (4514 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by mcbreeze: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Early today at Buhari's birthday. Jubril uses left hand to cut cake.
You can check official PMB twitter page before you argue that it was mirrored.
Link below

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1074697427905642496?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by KVN1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
s
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by dajoaneke(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by kachi19: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Oh rili grin

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by mpianya39(m): 1:07am On Dec 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked na true oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by conductor121: 1:11am On Dec 18, 2018
cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by bedspread: 1:14am On Dec 18, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Here we go again. Something is definitely not right somewhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by AyakaDunukofia: 1:47am On Dec 18, 2018
The photo may have been removed. It's no longer there at Femi Adeshina's FB.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by nedubest(m): 3:45am On Dec 18, 2018
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by crownwealth: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2018
A wicked terrorist from Sudan ? shocked

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by castancassy2(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2018
whether you believe it or not, i know that man in Aso rock is not buhari

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by codedguy1(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by crestedaguiyi: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2018
which of Buhari's family member has congratulated him

which was in all the pix released

something as important as his 76th birthday, a head of state for that matter

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by fasho01(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2018
In every rumor, there's an atom of truth..

Come to think of it, zahra and the likes that were all over media space full of praises and affection for the president no longer do so. Not even campaigning for his reelection

If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, feels like a rat.. It is a rat

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2018
So how this one take affect price of rice for market? Mtcheeeew rubish. angry .
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by supereagle(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2018
crownwealth:
A wicked terrorist from Sudan ? shocked
Do they speak Hausa in Sudan? We were told PMB answered questions in Hausa and English at the Villa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by SUPERPACK: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by kingigwe1: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2018
supereagle:

Do they speak Hausa in Sudan? We were told PMB answered questions in Hausa and English at the Villa.
and u bliv without video. I think Nigeria get mental problem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by OBoy50: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2018
THIS IS NOT BUHARI!!!!! As a Yoruba Muslim,I see non of our leaders greater that thee. Juburil must be dealt with! Abba kyari must not escape justice! sad

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2018
kingigwe1:
and u bliv without video. I think Nigeria get mental problem

I swear... These guys are actually lacking some BRAINS

AND THEY ARE MORE IN POPULATION ABOUT 150million OF THEM
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmmm more and more facts keep emerging undecided

It will be difficult for the presidency to cover this one up!

It will be worst for him cause he doesn't know when to leave the stage!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by PFRB: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2018
The facts are compelling. The facts are compelling. Our mumu don do ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Gboy101: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
from the photo analysis it couldn't have been mirrored. as the rest of them used opposite hand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by lightwhite: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Like play like play, this theory is true oo. Let's hear what the defenders will have to say

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Gboy101:
from the photo analysis it couldn't have been mirrored. as the rest of them used opposite hand.

Thank you but GWORO CHEWERS WOULDN'T SEE IT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by kotv: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2018
I just want to know who Kanu's sources are? Some of what he says comes out true even before it happened. He warned about fulani Herdsmen and that happened. He warned about FG reaction to the Herdsmen attacks and that happened. He warned about the increase in poverty and that happened. Now this one is raveling infront of our eyes. Who is Kanu's source? I wish he'll expose his sources so I can ask some questions. I have several questions to ask

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2018
See the number that viewed the thread and the number that commented... That's how the truth scare them away... AND YOU WANT ME TO SHARE SAME COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT RUN AWAY FROM TRUTH BUT WELCOMES AND DEFENDS A SWEET LIE....NO WAY.... MY CHILDREN AND CHILDREN CHILDREN WILL NOT WITNESS NIGERIA AS THEIR NATIONALITY.... A CONTRAPTION WITH ABOUT 150MILLION+ WITHOUT BRAINS

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
grin
Is he not left handed here?.You people forgot this photo..Gullible followers of Nnamdi Kanu and PDP miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by mcbreeze: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Gboy101:

And you couldn't see that if you mirrored it, 76 will turn to 67.
Common sense is not common anyway

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by PFRB: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
myboy2111:
grin
Is he not left handed here?.You people forgot this photo..Gullible followers of Nnamdi Kanu and PDP miscreants

That hand is limb. Buhari is not holding anything with it. In fact some people there are rather holding and supporting that his hand. That hand is not active or lively. The more you try to prove Nnamdi Kanu wrong, the more you end up proving him right.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Live Results / The Incoming Globo-homo Era / Goodluck Jonathan.....may Allah Forgive Me For All I Said Against You In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.