Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness (4509 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by onyfrank: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
hmm , may he forgot
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by onyfrank: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
hmm , may they forgot
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Asshurbanipal: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
myboy2111:
grin
Is he not left handed here?.You people forgot this photo..Gullible followers of Nnamdi Kanu and PDP miscreants
The hand was not performing any action here, just touching the cake. When it was time to cut the cake he used left hand

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by supereagle(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
kingigwe1:
and u bliv without video. I think Nigeria get mental problem
Journalists were present at the venue who covered don't tell they were bribed. Some of the pressmen will be Atiku men.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by GarriKoro(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
mcbreeze:
Early today at Buhari's birthday. Jubril uses left hand to cut cake.
You can check official PMB twitter page before you argue that it was mirrored.
Link below

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1074697427905642496?s=19
Today I used my left hand to wipe my ass, yesterday it was the right. I was cloned late last night
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Lipscomb(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nuisance like KANU only is fellow nuisance would listen to what he saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Asshurbanipal: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
Today I used my left hand to wipe my ass, yesterday it was the right. I was cloned late last night
Lol. Clueless defence
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by GarriKoro(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. Clueless defence
Yes in response to weightless evidence
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by kingigwe1: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
supereagle:

Journalists were present at the venue who covered don't tell they were bribed. Some of the pressmen will be Atiku men.
mtwww oga show me the videos. Shouldn't be hard on a presidents bday haba
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by supereagle(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
kingigwe1:
mtwww oga show me the videos. Shouldn't be hard on a presidents bday haba

No wonder , an IPOB will believe the fugitive . A valiant man does not run away
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by GarriKoro(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
CallMeGod:
Lalasticlala grin
Why should we call you god, and who made you a god?
Re: Buhari Validate Nnamdi Kanu Claim Of left-Handedness by Peacemaker5128: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
OP should tell these mumu pastors to expose Jubril
Very easy on nairaland these days to recognize pigs and idiots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu / Lawmakers Siphoning Money Using Medical Outreach, Agencies, ICPC Alleges / Meet The Four Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Own Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.