Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji (30382 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by lonelydora: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2018
timilehing:
Linda can lie sha ehn, where wear were we not bashed single mothers undecided

I have been seeing this 'where wear were' all over internet. Where did it originate fro
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2018
But have bashed people when they got evicted from their house and when they said you smell down there, you took it personal.... childish !!!
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
FantasticJ:

Well, your Moniker said it all. Were you not here when she was using people's misfortune to make money?
Nigerians were happy for her then and now It's another person's turn.

Life na turn by turn.

If person no die, coffin no go sell na.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2018
lonelydora:

I have been seeing this 'where wear were' all over internet. Where did it originate fro

From the Vice presidential debate.

Osibanjo was trying to defend this administration instead he started stammering and saying where, were we bla bla. grin

The video is everywhere though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by lonelydora: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

From the Vice presidential debate.

Osibanjo was trying to defend this administration instead he started stammering and saying where, were we bla bla. grin

The video is everywhere though.

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2018
Aunty Linda is Asewo cry when your son finally grow up ... he will be confuse whether to get Marry or not
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by iamsea(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Left to me.. Ppl are not bashing her because she's a single mum.. But because she said:
1) she's celebate which turned out to be a lie cuz she was driving 2hrs in traffic to collect kondo.
2) she made ppl that had child out of wedlock look like they are dumb and oloshos.
she's an hypocrite that's why she's getting bashed left and right.. She should admit she's an olosho and a babymama, maybe the online trolls will reduce..
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by SocialJustice: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2018
timilehing:
Linda can lie sha ehn, where wear were we not bashed single mothers undecided
Please provide links to her single mothers bashing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by elderhimself(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2018
This woman is so shameless.... is this some form of damage control or something?

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by timilehing(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2018
lonelydora:

from your vice-president Osinbajo during last debate

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by sweetrace(f): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Linda, ignore them. All the bashing is out of jealousy and nothing else. Now people say you made your money out of people’s misfortunes. Their wahala is that you made so much money.
Personally, I hate the baby mama syndrome. It strips ladies of their dignity. If she’s not good enough to be your wife, how can she be good enough to mother your child? Some ladies get pregnant without wanting to, which leaves them no choice but to be baby mamas. Others get pregnant intentionally because they see it as a money making venture. Some Silly men now tell ladies to be their baby mamas. I don’t know if they think it is a compliment or a wooing tactic!!!!!!
Linda, even if you bashed them, you’re on point! Now we have single mothers everywhere like it’s our normal. What happened to our values? Please!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari never said his wife belongs to the Living room, kitchen and the other room.

Stop granting interviews Linda.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Seandisputed(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:
If a lie is been repeated steadily, it tends to become the truth. We are in a country where everyone believes whatever they read on the internet without concrete evidence.

A lot of lies has been bundled on top of Linda head just because She got pregnant. Even her fellow bloggers aren't happy that she is progressing.

Same Nigerians who hail Instablog9ja are simultaneously hating on Linda Ikeji, as if She is responsible for their failures.

Some Nigerians are confused and jobless courtesy of Buhari so they tend to look for someone to blame for their misfortune in life.

Like Linda doesn't feed on lies??

Gerrarrahere
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by showghan(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Dis farm tool nor dey hear word. Why she dey wan defend hersef naa?

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Seandisputed(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2018
sweetrace:
Linda, ignore them. All the bashing is out of jealousy and nothing else. Now people say you made your money out of people’s misfortunes. Their wahala is that you made so much money.
Personally, I hate the baby mama syndrome. It strips ladies of their dignity. If she’s not good enough to be your wife, how can she be good enough to mother your child? Some ladies get pregnant without wanting to, which leaves them no choice but to be baby mamas. Others get pregnant intentionally because they see it as a money making venture. Some Silly men now tell ladies to be their baby mamas. I don’t know if they think it is a compliment or a wooing tactic!!!!!!
Linda, even if you bashed them, you’re on point! Now we have single mothers everywhere like it’s our normal. What happened you values? Please!!!!
This one is a mumu with a degree

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by showghan(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2018
sweetrace:
Linda, even if you bashed them, you’re on point! Now we have single mothers everywhere like it’s our normal. What happened you values? Please!!!!
Who be dis wan?

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Why she knows she never said so and its all made up, she should have deny the allegations then when it was flying around. Nonsense and Ingredient. Lying Bitch!
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Ishilove: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Pavore9:
Then links to where she bashed them should be provided to counter her as internet never forgets.
I've been waiting for links since this whole storm began and so far nobody has been able to provide one. I'm not a fan of Linda but I believe what is happening is mob hysteria

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2018
I'm still surprised on how everybody jumped on that story, even people that only use the Internet for WhatsApp and Bet9ja were also spreading the story. Nobody has pinpointed any baby mama that she has bashed. No baby mama has come out to say you mocked me during my time, so it's my time to mock you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Sydlake: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
I think the first questions haters should Be asked is “if at this point in your life, you have the opportunity of swapping position with Lindaikeji, will you accept it or not?”
Metuh:
If a lie is been repeated steadily, it tends to become the truth. We are in a country where everyone believes whatever they read on the internet without concrete evidence.

A lot of lies has been bundled on top of Linda head just because She got pregnant. Even her fellow bloggers aren't happy that she is progressing.

Same Nigerians who hail Instablog9ja are simultaneously hating on Linda Ikeji, as if She is responsible for their failures.

Some Nigerians are confused and jobless courtesy of Buhari so they tend to look for someone to blame for their misfortune in life.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Ishilove:

I've been waiting for links since this whole storm began and so far nobody has been able to provide one. I'm not a fan of Linda but I believe what is happening is mob hysteria

Exactly! I was going to create a thread on it yesterday, but I was tired. I've been following her blog for a long time, until them instablog9ja and Co took over, I have never seen her intentionally bashing babymamas. The worst I've seen her do is question girls that get pregnant for celebs that have many children already, most times, it's the guy she bashes. You remember her long standing beef with Wizkid? It was partly because she was bashing him for getting girls pregnant and been a deadbeat dad.

People just hate her.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by lizfrosh: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2018
cool
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Bizibi(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Ishilove:

it is not,I remember the day she wrote it,social media was on fire between her fans and others.it should be 6 or 7 years ago.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Sydlake: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Jeez!!! 6/7 years ago? And you remember the day
The Anna Banners’/Flavours’ daughter in question is just 3 years old.
Bizibi:
it is not,I remember the day she wrote it,social media was on fire between her fans and others.it should be 6 or 7 years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Nicklaus11: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

Will you shut up? We all know how Linda made a living by making people feel like shit, laughed at, scorned, detested. Karma isn't done with her yet.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by SURElee(f): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
You yab o, you no yab o, you are sha now a single mother and baby mama. Sebi she said with all her money. She can buy man to marry her. Make we wait dey see.

Jeremy Sholaye don show her Delta men can't be bought.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by homesteady(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
Bizibi:

She wrote what exactly? Do you think if there was anything like that people would have not dug it out? I hope you have heard the saying that The Internet never forgets? Or have the Internet started forgetting?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by medropoly(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
sorry anty... grin grin grin

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Dedetwo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji who came under severe criticisms on social media from Nigerians who felt she ‘had a child out of wedlock’, after spending the better part of her blogging career criticising ‘Single Mothers' has denied those reports.

She said it was completely made up and that she has never done so.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/i-have-never-bashed-single-mothers-it-was-made-up-linda-ikeji-reveals.html

There is nothing such as single mother. You are either a divorcee, baby mama or mother of a love-child.
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by MsGood(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol

Sounded like a fake Linda account.

The real Linda will be like

“As a billionaire living in banana island, I have never bashed baby mamas in My 100million naira car. A rich woman can never say that, it was made up by people who don’t have money”

grin
AuntyLindaIyafHumble
Please, post this on Twitter. Please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers / P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son / Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.