Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (48222 Views)

Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Salmoneus:

Only an animal would be sexually attracted to a 7 year old, I don't care if that child runs around the house naked...You talk about home training when naked 5 year olds turns you on. undecided undecided undecided Go get help.
You are a weak minded bloody hypocrite! As if you will allow your 7 year old daughter to run around naked even in front of your brother or father..I am sure they are not paedophiles..you all just want to sound western and enlightened but end up sounding stoopid! Even the in the West, people who still frown at kids wearing inappropriate dressing abound in their multitude..

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
It is ironic men are supporting this.

Yet when a woman said she won't allow a man bathe his own daughter, they came for same woman.

Very ironic. There is how you get the truth from people on issues... grin grin
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
chiefqueen:

Wait a minute. Kids shouldn't wear bum shorts because pedophiles exist or because you don't think it's right for them to wear bum shorts,?
Kids shouldn't wear bum shorts because it is inappropriate! Inappropriate!! Inappropriate!!!

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Gerrard59(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2018
flyca:
Why would anyone look at a five, seven, eight year old kid (boy or girl) with lust even if they were na.ked?

When I was younger, you see kids that age bath in pavements outside the house, in the streams or by the riversides with innocence and no one harrassed them. What changed?

Why are we so religious yet so pervertious?
Even full-fledged adults wear bumshots abroad (including non-religious countries) and no one bats an eyelid! In my company, it is okay to wear bumshorts to work. In fact, nobody even thinks anything is wrong with it.

So the problem is not the kids, but the paedophilic adults who have everything configured in the minds of their lustful desires.

In Nigeria, underaged girls are raped (even hijab does not stop rapists!). It's not the kids, it's the adults. Don't blame the child or their parents, blame the soceity. The evil people going around stealing pants, should we blame the pant for enticing them?

Blaming a child for being raped is the same thing as blaming a car owner for his hijacked car! Very unbecoming! And neausating!

Thank you very much!

Indians' children don't wear bum shorts yet it's the rape capital of the world. People will always defend insanity!
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Yet when a woman said she won't allow a man bathe his own daughter, they came for same woman.

I will NOT ALLOW my 5 year old boy in an inappropriate dressing and I will NOT ALLOW my daughter too..it is this 'I don't care' attitude of today that has weakened our society..it is that attitude that has allowed many frowned upon vices of decades past to seem 'normal' these days..that attitude starts with the weakening of the family and spreads to the society at large.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=73950757]

It is not right.. Not today.. Not ever.. Its not even right for Adult females to wear very short bum short talk more of kids...
In our society we are very quick to copy the perverted cultures of America.. We never copy the good.. Its always the bad[/quote
You are saying that parents are to be blamed if their kids get raped because they allow their kids to wear bum shorts. Seeing a child or a grown woman wearing bum shorts is not an excuse to rape them. Women dress the way they want to dress. Even if she's walking on the road in panties. Just because you don't support bum shorts doesn't mean other people shouldn't wear them. Am just saying.. It's like you're just seeing things from your own perspective.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Phenomenal01(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2018
AlphaStyles:
they are not sexualizing the kids they are talking about what other people might do to them if they see them in such clothings jeez cant people get that into their brain?

A Wise folk thou art...��

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Radiant1020(f): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Jayhazard:

No, it isn't supposed to be that way. I don't know what your take on this issue is, but it's necessary to state that the fact that men are not supposed to look lustfully at kids doesn't justify the dressing of those kids indecently. There are paedophiles everywhere, and dressing your kids indecently doesn't help matters at all.

Seriously I get what you are saying, but the thing is more emphasis is placed on kids dressing decently rather then the main issue. Paedophiles are everywhere and it won't stop them from carrying out their atrocities whether a kid is scantily dressed or not. let's stop helping them give excuses. The man that molested a little in my street wiggled his way out of it... Till today case closed.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by uuzba(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
What insolence!
This is the way paedophiles are known.
What a shame!
When I was learning to drive, my instructor told me, "assume that the other people are all mad. Then drive defensively". Look in the mirrors ALL the time, look left, look right. Turn your head round very well. Look front, look back. Use Trafficator VERY WELL.

This is how parents should train their kids.
This is city, not village. Children don't go about witn nyash.
If you are stupid, try it. You will recieve a "f*cking" response.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no care watin una dey argue about but all I wan talk be say make parents dress their kids well. Cover them well
when I was growing up, kids used to wear just pants to play outside ,in fact kids bath outside. Let it be known that even girls in hijab are raped . A sexually preverted pedophile will not care if you wear your kids turtle neck and long skirts or trousers,as long as the child meets his age preference ,that child is a target .

Mothers should earn the trust of their children, let them know that no one has the right to touch them in certain places ,encourage them to speak up and let them know you as a mother is ready to defend them even against their own father.That is the only solution is see to this matter.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Kids shouldn't wear bum shorts because it is inappropriate! Inappropriate!! Inappropriate!!!
Why is it inappropriate?
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Gerrard59(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
GraGra247:

The day I said this same thing on a similar thread earlier this year, you need to see how ladies on this forum attacked me and began to suggest that I'm supporting pedophiles because I'm one of them.

They also insisted that there's no excuse for pedophiles to touch a child even if the child is dressed half naked.

I'm just surprised that months later women on this forum are saying the same thing they condemned me for on this thread.

It's obvious na. What's the excuse in touching an underage individual because she's nak£d? What will be your argument in the law court?
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by USUKUMA(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
AlphaStyles:
they are not sexualizing the kids they are talking about what other people might do to them if they see them in such clothings jeez cant people get that into their brain?

as in eh. my country people mumu eh. I remember an occasion when a girl came with her mom to the place I work. I hadn't seen the girl's face or heard her talk, but I could see the rest of her body(from the back) through the window. she was wearing those shorts, black color, pretty tight. I thought well, that's a teenager like me, maybe flirting won't be such a bad idea. I left my post to attend to them, whilst getting a proper view, and lo and behold, it was a chubby little girl. Na so I kukuma run go wash my eyes, and recite the appropriate prayers.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I will NOT ALLOW my 5 year old boy in an inappropriate dressing and I will NOT ALLOW my daughter too..it is this 'I don't care' attitude of today that has weakened our society..it is that attitude that has allowed many frowned upon vices of decades past to seem 'normal' these days..that attitude starts with the weakening of the family and spreads to the society at large.

That is not the topic Sir.

The topic is, don't allow your children wear bum shorts...so that men will not rape them. Men are moved by sight that even a 5-7y/o in shorts will turn them on. So, mothers, cover your child well, that way, men won't be moved to rape them.

Men are superior beings, created in God's image. Don't forget that grin grin

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Gerrard59(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Responses from the thread confirms my theory that vast majority of Nigerians are hypocrites. They reason emotionally and foolishly!

No wonder their type full prisons abroad. Imagine their excuses?! shocked
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Fidelismaria: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
undecided undecided
Nigerians get comprehension problem

Fvcking hypocrite

Everybody pretends to be a saint in Nigeria

Rubbish people

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2018
This is pure thrash, children that are decently dressed are also raped, what rubbish
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:

That is not the topic Sir.

The topic is, don't allow your children wear bum shorts...so that men will not rape them. Men are moved by sight that even a 5-7y/o in shorts will turn them on. So, mothers, cover your child well, that way, men won't be moved to rape them.

Men are superior beings, created in God's image. Don't forget that grin grin
I've made my point, when you become a parent dress up your child in weavons,tight leggings and bum shorts for all I care..I don't have time back and forth bullshyt with you lots..

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by sanpipita(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
People who bashed the TVC Lady comments are today agreeing that men can be moved by what they see, the times we are in now makes these topic complicated but which ever way whether a kid wears bumshorts or not she or he must be protected from any harmful persons/situations
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Basiljoe: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
flyca:
Why would anyone look at a five, seven, eight year old kid (boy or girl) with lust even if they were na.ked?

When I was younger, you see kids that age bath in pavements outside the house, in the streams or by the riversides with innocence and no one harrassed them. What changed?

Why are we so religious yet so pervertious?
Even full-fledged adults wear bumshots abroad (including non-religious countries) and no one bats an eyelid! In my company, it is okay to wear bumshorts to work. In fact, nobody even thinks anything is wrong with it.

So the problem is not the kids, but the paedophilic adults who have everything configured in the minds of their lustful desires.

In Nigeria, underaged girls are raped (even hijab does not stop rapists!). It's not the kids, it's the adults. Don't blame the child or their parents, blame the soceity. The evil people going around stealing pants, should we blame the pant for enticing them?

Blaming a child for being raped is the same thing as blaming a car owner for his hijacked car! Very unbecoming! And neausating!
@Kennygee @tstx @StrongandMighty
You retardds should read this sensible writeup above and try to borrow a little bit of common sense, just a little, it won't hurt.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Gerrard59:

Responses from the thread confirms my theory that vast majority of Nigerians are hypocrites. They reason emotionally and foolishly!

No wonder their type full prison abroad. Imagine their excuses?! shocked

I think guys are the only one allowed to say shit about themselves. Can you imagine what would have been the response if those guys in the show were women?

They would have been called wicked feminists who are trying to portray men as sexual offenders... grin grin

Fcking hypocrites.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2018
chiefqueen:

Why is it inappropriate?
The same reason why YOU won't wear it in certain places in public is the same reason why a little girl shouldn't be wearing it at all..I hate when people support bullshyt that they themselves won't date to do..just to sound 'woke' and play the devil's advocate on a matter that is straightforward.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by AlphaStyles(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
USUKUMA:

as in eh. my country people mumu eh. I remember an occasion when a girl came with her mom to the place I work. I hadn't seen the girl's face or heard her talk, but I could see the rest of her body(from the back) through the window. she was wearing those shorts, black color, pretty tight. I thought well, that's a teenager like me, maybe flirting won't be such a bad idea. I left my post to attend to them, whilst getting a proper view, and lo and behold, it was a chubby little girl. Na so I kukuma run go wash my eyes, and recite the appropriate prayers.
Lmao the devil issa liar grin
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I've made my point, when you become a parent dress up your child in weavons,tight leggings and bum shorts for all I care..I don't have time back and forth bullshyt with you lots..

No,I won't do that. You know you people are moved sight. What of my little baby girl? Is she safe in just her diapers or she has to be covered up too? embarassed embarassed

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by USUKUMA(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
AlphaStyles:
asin eh, lmao.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by USUKUMA(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
AlphaStyles:
asin eh, lmao.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by uuzba(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=chiefqueen post=73951227][/quote]
Children ultimately copy whatever they see adults doing.
On judgement day, God will put you on one side, show you all the sins that you sinned, then show you all the people who copied you and sinned similar sin because of you.
As for those that do good, the same applies. God will show you all the good you did and all the people that copied you because of that good and did similar good. Only God can calculate all the mathematics inside judgment. That's why he is God.

Learn now what is right and wrong. You know that men are sexually attracted to females appearance. So whatever the age, please do not assist the attraction.
A lot of influence comes from foolish TV (DSTV), talkless of internet.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by flyca: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Basiljoe:

@Kennygee @tstx @StrongandMighty
You retardds should read this sensible writeup above and try to borrow a little bit of common sense, just a little, it won't hurt.
I don't know why you have called me a retardd, please can you give a reason? At least, I did not insult you.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by sweetrace(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
tstx:

Those children running naked in the village are not safe either.. Buy you wont hear about it because the village is not as globalized as other parts of the country

Possibly. We do have predators everywhere. But kids covering up is not the solution. These predators should not be allowed to rub them of their childhood. Kids should be as free as the birds. Moreover predators prey on anyone they think they can get away with.
If it about the way a female dresses, then those in hijabs, nuns, wrapper tying females ...should not be raped.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2018
A child is a child, dress them responsibly! If you teach her to wear bum shot at the age of 5, by 16 she will have no problem going completely naked to the mall.

Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
@ flyca, I don't think you are the one he is referring to as a retard. Doesn't make the name calling right though.
Re: Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show by uuzba(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Get her to leave my house? / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68