Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet (1362 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Made4naijacom: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2018
A video trending online shows the moment a school girl bullied and attacked a Muslim girl in the school's rest room.

In the video, the white girl is seen confronting the Muslim girl. She soon starts hitting her, pushed her into a toilet stall, and throws her to the ground then continues hitting her.

"Leave me alone," the Muslim girl kept screaming while trying to push her assailant off her. But her attacker continued hitting her while someone filmed.

The incident happened at Chartiers Valley High School in Pittsburgh. Charges have been filed against the bully.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/moment-hijab-wearing-muslim-girl-is-bullied-and-beaten-in-school-toilet-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Made4naijacom: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2018
More
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Jayslicky: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2018
So what should we do, anyone can be beaten.
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Return leg is coming soon.
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Kingosytex(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2018
the two should settle their differences amicably.

the OP made it seem as if the girl was beaten because she wore a hijab
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by obaataaokpaewu: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Was she bullied because she's weaker or was she bullied because she's Muslim on hijab? Say no to bullying! The bully should be arrested and charged
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Kidaholic(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2018
SMH! Why are you making it sound as if she was bullied because of the hijab she is wearing? angry

1 Like

Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by LuciferGospel: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
The bully is lucky she didn't scream "Allahu Akbar!".
That's usually their password before a bomb is detonated as instructed by the Koran.

Anytime I hear "Allahu Akbar" from their speakers in my hood, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by kestolove95(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2018
E b like say she shit no flush
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Juell(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2018
People get bullied not necessarily because of their religious beliefs.
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by RevenGeMission: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
even near mosques at prayer time?
LuciferGospel:
That's usually their password before a bomb is detonated as instructed by the Koran.

Anytime I hear "Allahu Akbar" from their speakers in my hood, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

*spits angry
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by Made4naijacom: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by iceboy4752(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kingosytex:
the two should settle their differences amicably.

the OP made it seem as if the girl was beaten because she wore a hijab

I wonder what you'd have say if the girl on hijab bullied the other girl.
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by iceboy4752(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
"That is what their religion teaches! To fight against infidels."
"Muslims are violent people."
These would have been the dominant kinds of comments on this thread if the hijab-wearing lady was the bully. Now that she's bullied, it is "something that can happen to anyone!"
Isn't this funny?
Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by adelee777: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
The incident happened at Chartiers Valley High School in Pittsburgh. Charges have been filed against the bully.
If the reverse had happened in Saudi Arabia...

1 Like

Re: Moment Hijab-wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
LuciferGospel:

*spits angry
oh fuk you Lucifer, you come make me spit my only meat .... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rejects Atheists’ Case To Remove “In God We Trust” From Money / Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power / Restoring Stolen Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.