Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) (52210 Views)

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:
thank God the law but still it would be difficult for the lady to secure employment
nairaland will employ her as a moderator and seun might even end up marrying her
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynia:

A day is counted as 2 days in the PRISON

I disagree

It contradicts your earlier statement

You said a man sentenced to 24 months would only serve 12 months, but yet you claim every 24 hours is counted as 48 hours.

Doesn't make sense
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by mcino: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
I doubt if this man can survive this. Let him not go and commit suicide
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

I disagree

It contradicts your earlier statement

You said a man sentenced to 24 months would only serve 12 months, but yet you claim every 24 hours is counted as 48 hours.

Doesn't make sense

Google it

I'm tired
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good for him. He will go and continue his sex for marks with male inmates.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynia:

Google it

I'm tired

I did

You're wrong

"Is it true that a day in prison is counted as 2 days?

That is the filmy description of law and its terminology to make it spicy. While doing so, they forget that they are spreading wrong believes regarding the system and law that is above all.

If someone is sentenced for 6 years of imprisonment, he will serve exactly 6 years and not 3. Days and Nights are not counted separately ever."

-Quora

1 Like

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Truth and justice may arrive late but will never fail to come.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by imanray37(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Victni:

Justice Maureen Onyetenu of the Federal High Court in Osogbo, yesterday, sentenced Professor Richard Akindele to 24 months imprisonment for demanding sex from one of his students, Monica Osagie.

Justice Onyetenu gave the judgement after listening to arguments of counsel to the ICPC and the defendant. The sentence followed his change of plea from not guilty to guilty. He was pictured bowing down his head in shame after the verdict.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/exclusive-pictures-of-moment-oau-sex.html
I love this only if this is maintain -
There would be sanity in our citadel of learning it will curb the wrong giving Of credits to the undeserving imagine you attending lecture under rain ☔ and sun ☀ and a lady who never attends yet having a 2 upper just for the mere offering of her puss y whilst you are so on 2.2 lower or worse third class this man actually gave alot of bimbos good grades whilst victimising her male counterparts

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

I did

You're wrong

"Is it true that a day in prison is counted as 2 days?

That is the filmy description of law and its terminology to make it spicy. While doing so, they forget that they are spreading wrong believes regarding the system and law that is above all.

If someone is sentenced for 6 years of imprisonment, he will serve exactly 6 years and not 3. Days and Nights are not counted separately ever."

-Quora

Quora is just like nairaland

It is just someone opinion

I have someone that has gone to prison and told me.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
DonGtoG1:

It may look difficult for her to secure employment, but it will be easy for any organization that is well organised and law abiding to give her employment on merit. Moreover, learned or not, one can be self employed. And it is not even mandatory that she work in Nigeria. Though, i understand your view.

thank you , this is exactly what I thought others would think,.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
sharpwriter:

@the bolded...Why should you be scared? If your works are clean, you shouldn't be scared, but if your works are evil, then you may be scared. Even if you toast her and she no gree, there is still no harm; but when you want to use your position or power to force someone against his or her will, the be ready for consequences. angry

try to understand this, you as the CEO of the company might not harrass her but others might and it would ruin your company's reputation, say for example Google inc. they even staged a protest but the real owners aren't the ones doing the s*xual harassment.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynia:

Quora is just like nairaland

It is just someone opinion

I have someone that has gone to prison and told me.

Well sorry you've someone go to prison, but the article I grabbed was by a lawyer, and is one of many on other sites.

Besides, here's another contradiction:

If Quora is just like Nairaland where people post only opinions rather than facts, what does that then mean for your earlier statement about prison sentences? Does it mean you stated your opinion and not fact, which would make me right anyway?

1 Like

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by slawomir: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

Eh?

Where u get that from?

A full day is 24 hours

If they keep you in jail or prison for one day, that's a full 24 hours, not 12 hours.

Shor

Bro
I nor go fit argue with you this afternoon
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

Well sorry you've someone go to prison, but the article I grabbed was by a lawyer, and is one of many on other sites.

Besides, here's another contradiction:

If Quora is just like Nairaland where people post only opinions rather than facts, what does that then mean for your earlier statement about prison sentences? Does it mean you stated your opinion and not fact, which would make me right anyway?

You are right!

1 Like

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
slawomir:

Bro
I nor go fit argue with you this afternoon

Then exit left
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Turantula(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
post=73953374:

What a crude mentality you have!
BMC making sense!!! Wonder shall never end
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
What a shame !
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by ajayiopy: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
post=73953374:

What a crude mentality you have!
SHE WILL CLAIM DAMAGES AND FIND HER WAY OUT OF ZOO
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Daslenan: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is rather unfornate! we pray for more grace.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by emmasege: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:
thank God the law but still it would be difficult for the lady to secure employment
That's if she even has peace and rest of mind for the rest of her life. She took the matter too far by allowing the man's detractors to use her unfortunate incident.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:

Trust me,she will be employed very soon.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
ICPC should go for the former Covenant University Registrar too. Let him come and face his own "music" too
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
ajebuter:

Beautifully analogized!
from pussy to prison.... shocked shocked[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
from pussy to prison.... shocked shocked[size=8pt][/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:
Who told you employers go to check peoples past before employing them?
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by lyricalz: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:

if she apply to a position in my company I'll employ her.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Who told you employers go to check peoples past before employing them?

in case you don't know, corporate organizations check social media accounts and profiles of their would be employees
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
lyricalz:

if she apply to a position in my company I'll employ her.
good for you, you have your reasons
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:

in case you don't know, corporate organizations check social media accounts and profiles of their would be employees
and it would be stated on her social media account that an ashawo prof went to jail?
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
While he is cooling off in jail, people would be helping him fvck his wife.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 4:23am On Dec 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
and it would be stated on her social media account that an ashawo prof went to jail?

bro to test the theory, kindly use your real account using your real name and continue typing all you usually say on this ogogoro freak account .
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Caseless: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2018
see the ugly lady this man killed or destroyed himself for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.