Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen (18201 Views)

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Bauchi Supplementary Election: 22,641 Persons Expected To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by socialmediaman: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
MalcoImX:

Nobody is against any justice, but the article is not in anyway addressing the report of AI. The article say Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Farmer-Herdsmen clashes, while the amnesty report is talking about deaths arising from the clashes of farmer-herdsmen clashes.

Tell me the justice in the story and the intentions of the peddlers of the fake reportage first.

Okay fixed. Are you happy now? So Let’s Discuss Buhari’s culpability in all of this!
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
This is true. Buhari and his government should be blamed for not arresting Atiku and other PDP criminals who perpetrated the `'herdsmen killings' for political gains.
Sir, you must be so callous dancing politics over the graves of innocent people gruesomely massacred this way. I pray that same fate does not befall you or someone close to you. Say Amen but make sure you repent.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:
Amnesty International is shame to its norms and values.

Heating the polity of the already calm society.

You must be talking rubbish! Can't you see that no individual in this nation is bold enough anymore to confront the federal government because of how it has succeeded in suppressing all opinions against it? Can't you see that all we need now are reactions and comments from international and powerful groups or bodies now to salvage this country from the hands of wicked terrorists in the guise of APC?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
nijabazaar:

I have never cried since js one until i saw this video....

Shooting unarmed people at point blank Even Idi amin will shiver
Sir, we should cry more for those who want this wastage of lives to continue due to financial remunerations, political gains, political affiliation, ethnicity, or for promised power returning to their regions. I wonder how many lives would have been wasted by then. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Guide777(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have come to the conclusion that its easy for someone to come out and say I want to rule Nigeria and when the power is given he begins to manifest gross incompetence.. Mr. Buhari has shown that he is incapable with his bigotry and nepotistic tendencies. May we never have such a bad leadership in Nigeria again.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

Stop dreaming!

You talking about His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
He is 'dreaming' because no family member of yours is a victim in the deliberate senseless killings, right? Though I do not support his use of 'impostor', call evil by its name. Thanks.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
sunbilor:
To be sincere, I look at people, especially educated Nigerians, who pledge unalloyed allegiance to APC and Buhari as sub-humans.
Once they become victims, they will start thinking right.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Denikayan: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
He is 'dreaming' because no family member of yours is a victim in the deliberate senseless killings, right? Though I do not support his use of 'impostor', call evil by its name. Thanks.

By who?

Do you know how many deliberate senseless killings happen in the US? It would be foolish of me to put the sole blame on the president knowing fully well this is a long term epidemic that previous and past administrations have tried to curb.

Which leader delights seeing his own citizens being slaughtered. Politicians playing politics with Human life's I will agree
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:

I still believe that the video publication is sponsored by PDP
Sir, if these malicious, deliberate senseless killings actually happened, we should commend whoever sponsored the report for the world to see what is happening. If any other political party that comes to power does same (God forbid), their atrocities should be documented, sponsored and publicised.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:
You are still asking me questions that are obvious fact. Adjudged by whom? Why not make use of your Google?
I am out of here
Who is their leader?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MrAJQ(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
austinsmat:
shame on you. which calm society are you talking about.I pray for you to receive dose upon dose what Shiite,ipob and middle belt farmers are going through.

May those who rejoice over violence witness violence.
May those who see killing as a means to campaign against a government see violence.

May my life be how I want Nigeria to be and may your life be how you want Nigeria to be.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MrAJQ(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
HardexyAA:

You must be talking rubbish! Can you see that no individual in this nation is bold enough anymore to confront the federal government because of how it has succeeded in suppressing all opinions against it? Can you see that all we need now are reactions and comments from international and powerful groups or bodies now to salvage this country from the hands of wicked terrorists in the guise of APC?

May those who see killing as a means to campaign against a government see violence.
May my life be how I want Nigeria to be and may your life be how you want Nigeria to be.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MrAJQ(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
If you are in support of this wastage of lives, may it happen to.........and may people say same thing you wrote here. There is room for repentance though.

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MrAJQ(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
VULCAN:
Shameless APC hack, may the herdsmen get hold of someone close to you soon.

Just cos of 30k a month you support murder. That money you earn for supporting these atrocities will be used to wipe tears from your eyes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MrAJQ(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I don't blame you that's what u will say because none of ur family members were involved.
Everyday u wake up, chop food dress up, go out and have fun, carry gal go fvck.. All these things go Dey sweet you

But u don't know the pains the families of the people killed in cold blood without getting justice are going through .
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

May those who want the death of liked innocent
To be swept under the carpet all see that type of death and may they not get justice.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
socialmediaman:

Okay fixed. Are you happy now? So Let’s Discuss Buhari’s culpability in all of this!
Are Jonathan, Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Abdulsalami, IBB etc. culpable too?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

If those campaigning are the sponsors of the killings, may your prayer be Amen for them.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

By who?

Do you know how many deliberate senseless killings happen in the US? It would be foolish of me to put the sole blame on the president knowing fully well this is a long term epidemic that previous and past administrations have tried to curb.

Which leader delights seeing his own citizens being slaughtered. Politicians playing politics with Human life's I will agree
So on whose orders are those killings (of Shiites etc) taking place? Why have the perpetrators not been arrested and prosecuted? You think you know the minds of our political leaders? Sorry, you honestly don't.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rejoice4eva(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:
Amnesty International is shame to its norms and values.

Heating the polity of the already calm society.
Foolishness of the highest order .smh
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MrAJQ(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
If those campaigning are the sponsors of the killings, may your prayer be Amen for them.

Amen..
The sponsors, executors, those rejoicing over any form of killing and those who know those behind killing innocent lives but decided to keep mum also witness violence.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by panini(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Guilty by negligence
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by socialmediaman: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
MalcoImX:

Are Jonathan, Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Abdulsalami, IBB etc. culpable too?

Well they’re all FAILED LEADERS if you ask, I mean, didn’t we vote Jonathan out together? But my question is, why are you comparing Buhari with failed leaders? Is he a failed leader too, maybe worse?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Didi2d(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, if these malicious, deliberate senseless killings actually happened, we should commend whoever sponsored the report for the world to see what is happening. If any other political party that comes to power does same (God forbid), their atrocities should be documented, sponsored and publicised.

Well, I agree with you. But we should be careful the way we allow foreign media and western country to dictate for us. See what they did to Libya, till today Libya is still suffering for that incident.

If things continue like this, there might be war in this country come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Nature8(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
mekaboy:
Kick this man out.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:

Fulani herdsmen have been adjjudged the 4th most dangerous terrorists group by the United Nations.

The United Nations.

I am sure everybody is wrong and you are right.
So are you blaming the Federal Government of Nigeria for fulani activities in West Africa or did you not see on the international news (al jazeera)what the Fulanis did in Timbuktu Mali last week?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by gidjah(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
This govt has finally stepped on foreign toes,making this administration more unpopular
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:

Well, I agree with you. But we should be careful the way we allow foreign media and western country to dictate for us. See what they did to Libya, till today Libya is still suffering for that incident.

Your right about the international press but no war will happen in Nigeria,what is atiku without his wealth if a war breaks out?A Nobody.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by ivandragon: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
pmb's supporters are like rabid rodents...

they bare their fangs at the slightest criticism of pmb even when it is glaring that the man is a failure...

he has even admitted that he has run the economy aground, yet, his rabid supporters are too daft to reason & embrace the truth...
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:

My friend, there is war already in Nigeria - an unprovoked one-sided war against the innocent and the defenceless by those elected to protect their lives, properties and interests. This is what AI is reporting. If the local media are afraid to report what is going on in Nigeria, then let the foreigners do so as long as it is factual reportage. BTW, what go you mean by 'foreign media and western country dictating for us'? Reporting the reality on the ground is not dictating for us. Those who desire violence and war because of their selfish interests or because they think they have the upper hand will be heavily disappointed. The God of 1998 is still on the throne. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by pmaximin: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
The hoi polloi is skeptical about the positions of the military astouching their undemocratised reactions to reports and revelations that surrounds their actions or inactions. Penultimately, their reactions to UNICEF, was to ostracize the body from the country. Now the Amnesty International was to be shut down- i supposed with brute, if futuristic observations does not go down well with same. Where is the freedom of the press and is this truely democracy?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
gidjah:
This govt has finally stepped on foreign toes,making this administration more unpopular
In your opaque mind,they could care less,never feel more important than you really are,only you in Nigeria cares about what is happening there.

Paul Biya won elections again in Cameroun after 35 years of been in power,who complained in the UN?are you not aware Donald Trump is a strong admirer of dictators like Kim of North Korea,Putin of Russia and Buhari of Nigeria,El Sisi of Egypt the first two African leaders to visit trump in the white house?
Snepco has endorsed the President as an oil man so has mobilexxon so forget the rest go ask Rex Tillerson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.