Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen (18205 Views)

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Bauchi Supplementary Election: 22,641 Persons Expected To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by bedspread: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:
Amnesty International is shame to its norms and values.

Heating the polity of the already calm society.
SHAME COVER U MrAJQ!!

You should cover yourself in Shame and Wickedness!

Imagine the wickedness coming from your Mouth!

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by mrsfavour(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
Truths about the killings are gradually coming out!

I Watched that Video released by Amnesty International and I Make bold to say The APC Government headed by Pmb are a Wicked, Bloody, Dead Conscience Humans...

Those guys didn't even have Sticks...

TEars are filled in my Eyes!

Exactly the Same way The Ipob boys were Wasted like Chicken!

Meanwhile the Herdsmen who were killing Nigerians were left free

MY GOD THERE IS SERIOUS BLOOD ON THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA!
Innocent Blood crying For Revenge in our Nation!!

Whoever watches this video and still Votes Buhari is a Dead Conscience Human...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs
I just watched it and its very Scarry. God help Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by hammer6F: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by CharleyBright(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yeah we already know.
And thats why we want to stop Fulani herdsmen killings by kicking Buhari out by 2019.
#BacktoDaura ( or Sudan)

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

I don't blame you that's what u will say because none of ur family members were involved.
Everyday u wake up, chop food dress up, go out and have fun, carry gal go fvck.. All these things go Dey sweet you

But u don't know the pains the families of the people killed in cold blood without getting justice are going through .

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by mrsfavour(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ojiofor:
The rest of world will shake their heads and give up on Nigeria should Buhari win next year election.That will be unbelievable considering the damage Buhari has caused this nation in his first term.
honestly, how people still want PMB to continue marvels me, damages are beyond repair.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Sholaco: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
They should go away and stop politicizing our security
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by bedspread: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
mrsfavour:
I just watched it and its very Scarry. God help Nigeria
My Sister You Watched the Full Video?
I couldn't complete it! Its real blood shed!

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Especially Buhari and Burutai

ICC matters

Throw in Elrufai

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by bedspread: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
hammer6F:

EVERYBODY MUST WATCH THOSE VIDEOS.

U CANT WATCH WAT?

IS IT NOT HUMAN BEINGS LIKE U, GOING THROUGH ALL THAT IN THE VIDEO LIVE.

U ARE IN THE COMFORT OF UR HOME, THE LEAST U CAN DO IS SEE THE EVIL IN NIGERIA AND BE AWARE.

NOTHING LIKE, I CANNOT WATCH IT AND THEN COME BACK TO SAY EVERYTHING IS OK IN THIS COUNTRY, WEN IT IS NOT.
My brother, I got to half and I couldn't go further! The Innocent blood crying for Vengeance in our Country is Alarming

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by holuphisayor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari don buy job.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by IkpuMmadu: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
Truths about the killings are gradually coming out!

I Watched that Video released by Amnesty International and I Make bold to say The APC Government headed by Pmb are a Wicked, Bloody, Dead Conscience Humans...

Those guys didn't even have Sticks...

TEars are filled in my Eyes!

Exactly the Same way The Ipob boys were Wasted like Chicken!

Meanwhile the Herdsmen who were killing Nigerians were left free

MY GOD THERE IS SERIOUS BLOOD ON THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA!
Innocent Blood crying For Revenge in our Nation!!

Whoever watches this video and still Votes Buhari is a Dead Conscience Human...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs
heart broken

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Pat4321: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
We know that Buhari authorise the killings

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Ategberoson(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
The truth cannot be hide most especially with human life. buhari really failed Nigerians in the crisis and handling of this herdsmen in the past. I hope he come out publicly to apologize even though atiku cannot defeat him in next year election
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by bedspread: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Denikayan:

Did you finally cry? And if yes, How many buckets were you able to fill with tears?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by bot101(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
contigiency:
It's becoming obvious that this stupid organization is the major problem of most developing countries in fighting insurgency.

May you and your family members be killed just because your community leader doesn't like your religious orientation!! Shout a bigger amen!! Idiocy is not a disease, it's the definition of living death.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by mrsfavour(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
My Sister You Watched the Full Video?
I couldn't complete it! Its real blood shed!
I completed it. very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Apart from goat which other animal can fly?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by michoim(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Amnesty International is now working for PDP...
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by segbanky(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
with this type of barbaric killings under this present administration, I think this country is doom and done for

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by smileyoo: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
nameo:
I still dont understand for the life of me how any human being, sane or not, would be supporting Buhari talkless of wanting him to continue for another 4 years.

Just also saw the video on the brutal killings of shiites and thinking about the killing of unarmed IPOB protesters. These are Nigerians and humans by the way.

It beats me. Truly!!!!
that's why we call bubu supporters, zombies. they 're devoid of any human reasonings, neither do they 've any atom of conscience. with these type of characters in nigeria, any wonder nigeria is retrogressing in a fast mode. under bubu's apc, life in nigeria has become brutish.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by omosuper(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
ok
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by VULCAN(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shameless APC hack, may the herdsmen get hold of someone close to you soon.

Just cos of 30k a month you support murder. That money you earn for supporting these atrocities will be used to wipe tears from your eyes

MrAJQ:

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by jchioma: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who does not know this?

Nigeria shall survive BUHARI and his gang of marauders.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by FarahAideed: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
contigiency:
It's becoming obvious that this stupid organization is the major problem of most developing countries in fighting insurgency.

I never knew Fulani herdsmen were fighting insurgency in Nigeria oooo

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by vislabraye(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Samunique:
The body claimed that 2,075 persons were killed in the clashes in 2018 alone.
According to the report, the Federal Government failed in “fulfilling its constitutional responsibility of protection of lives and property by refusing to investigate, arrest and prosecute perpetrators of attacks”. undecided

Imagine this ?

And the BMC on nairaland will not read this undecided

Buhari is complicit, take or leave !!!

Are you minding them ? AI were heroes when they spoke against GEJ. Today, the zombies are attacking them.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by vislabraye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Samunique:
The body claimed that 2,075 persons were killed in the clashes in 2018 alone.
According to the report, the Federal Government failed in “fulfilling its constitutional responsibility of protection of lives and property by refusing to investigate, arrest and prosecute perpetrators of attacks”. undecided

Imagine this ?

And the BMC on nairaland will not read this undecided

Buhari is complicit, take or leave !!!

The fools in NL will blame GEJ
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by kumakunta: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
When will US be responsible for the killings of thousands of Yemen and Syrian innocent children ?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by kumakunta: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
nameo:
I still dont understand for the life of me how any human being, sane or not, would be supporting Buhari talkless of wanting him to continue for another 4 years.

Just also saw the video on the brutal killings of shiites and thinking about the killing of unarmed IPOB protesters. These are Nigerians and humans by the way.

It beats me. Truly!!!!
Hypocrite but you wanted GEJ re-election in 2015 even with the highest record of BH attacks
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by mushystuff: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
contigiency:

How?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by kumakunta: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
4kDdullard:
The imposter should be handed over to ICC after may 29 next year. He must rot in jail
Let the lawyer in your family write to ICC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers, Political Appointees’ Salaries / Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.