Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen (18203 Views)

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Bauchi Supplementary Election: 22,641 Persons Expected To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by vislabraye(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:
Amnesty international need also give us reports about North Korea, Syria and Yemen

Abi their jurisdiction no reach there

Trust Assad and Kim, They will jail all of them grin grin grin

Stop double standard. When AI said things like this during GEJ tenure, you praised them. But today, they're saying similar things in this government and you're here complaining.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by aariwa(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
What are they waiting for? They should transfer the report to ICC to take over the prosecution of the culprits

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by mushystuff: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
smileyoo:
that's why we call bubu supporters, zombies. they 're devoid of any human reasonings, neither do they 've any atom of conscience. with these type of characters in nigeria, any wonder nigeria is retrogressing in a fast mode. under bubu's apc, life in nigeria has become brutish.

See this one:
michoim:
Amnesty International is now working for PDP...
I wonder how a supposedly normal person will see this kind of video and say the makers are working got a political party, they cannot even condemn the blatant wickedness and evil perpetrated against their fellow citizens. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Bizibi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:
Amnesty International is shame to its norms and values.

Heating the polity of the already calm society.
kai!!!! Ehen!!!!! Already calm wetin,let me clap for you and pass,you must be a special one

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by birdie: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Many Fulani elites encouraged the violence too. It's all about the body language of the President which at best was non-challant.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by omosuper(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
kumakunta:
When will US be responsible for the killings of thousands of Yemen and Syrian innocent children ?
US has nothing to do with them.Go and tell Saudi to stop drinking their blood.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by jude79(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
AAlozie:
Where is Lai and those stupid BMC deadbrains? Come and do your evil jobs as usual.

sorry, our apps mentioned below are busy on other thread trying to defend the napoleon, sorry the dullard, we apologise for this shortcomings. we wll endeavour to generate more apps in other to sustain the tempo in irrationally defending the clueless dullard. it's been a herculean task going by the speed the dullard continues to mess up.

thegreenland
Stalwert
ClearFlair
GOFRONT
servercodes001
Jonathan
Passingshot
Flattino
Corrinthians
yarimo

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by kumakunta: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
omosuper:
US has nothing to do with them.Go and tell Saudi to stop drinking their blood.
Go and tell Fulani to stop drinking blood also . Nonsense , even when US apologized for their error you come here to say thrash .
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Karma is seriously loading for this govt and its followers. Damn.. the audacity to demand unicef vacate and then AI. When we know that these groups r constantly revealing their inefficiencies.

BS conspiracy theories about destabilization seems to be the new style. The army and political class as a whole both pdp and apc ( esp apc for this issue ) , are the ones destabilizing this country.

Denial will get them nowhere. Roman elites denied left and right till the Goths sacked their homes and imposed their rule over them. Everything has its time. Nigeria is not above the laws of nature and appropriate conduct.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Alanzazani: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
Truths about the killings are gradually coming out!

I Watched that Video released by Amnesty International and I Make bold to say The APC Government headed by Pmb are a Wicked, Bloody, Dead Conscience Humans...

Those guys didn't even have Sticks...

TEars are filled in my Eyes!

Exactly the Same way The Ipob boys were Wasted like Chicken!

Meanwhile the Herdsmen who were killing Nigerians were left free

MY GOD THERE IS SERIOUS BLOOD ON THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA!
Innocent Blood crying For Revenge in our Nation!!

Whoever watches this video and still Votes Buhari is a Dead Conscience Human...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

I just watched this video for the first time. Anyone supporting this administration needs to have thier head checked. ICC should take note of people that will eventually be prosecuted for c Ines against humanity. So sickening and disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Alanzazani: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
Truths about the killings are gradually coming out!

I Watched that Video released by Amnesty International and I Make bold to say The APC Government headed by Pmb are a Wicked, Bloody, Dead Conscience Humans...

Those guys didn't even have Sticks...

TEars are filled in my Eyes!W

Exactly the Same way The Ipob boys were Wasted like Chicken!

Meanwhile the Herdsmen who were killing Nigerians were left free

MY GOD THERE IS SERIOUS BLOOD ON THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA!
Innocent Blood crying For Revenge in our Nation!!

Whoever watches this video and still Votes Buhari is a Dead Conscience Human...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

I just watched this for the first time. Anyone supporting this regime needs to have thier head checked. How did Nigeria fall into the hands of this blood thirsty people. ICC should take note. There is documented evidence, no matter how long it takes so many people have to be tried for crimes against humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by omosuper(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
kumakunta:

Go and tell Fulani to stop drinking blood also . Nonsense , even when US apologized for their error you come here to say thrash .
Sorry bro. I doubt you know the genesis of the Yemen and Syrian war.Mind you,i'm a typical Yoruba guy,I have a zero support for the Fulani terrorists.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by kumakunta: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
omosuper:
Sorry bro. I doubt you know the genesis of the Yemen and Syrian war.Mind you,i'm a typical Yoruba guy,I have a zero support for the Fulani terrorists.
You aren’t more Yoruba than me .
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by omosuper(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
kumakunta:
You aren’t more Yoruba than me .
Peace bro
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Amnesty is sponsoring Boko Haram
Na them,they should be expelled and their offices closed immediately,do they think Nigeria is a playground for their experiments?All lies to discredit the government bu any which way this is a Nigerian internal problem,it still doesn't change the fact that President Buhari is not going anywhere,bunch of lies from so called amnesty international.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Alanzazani:

I just watched this for the first time. Anyone supporting this regime needs to have thier head checked. How did Nigeria fall into the hands of this blood thirsty people. ICC should take note. There is documented evidence, no matter how long it takes so many people have to be tried for crimes against humanity
Are the killings new in Nigeria Hypocrite?bunch of evil people called Nigerians,killing their own Brothers and sisters for land,are you and your armed robber Brothers and kidnappers any better than the boko haram members?isn't abubakar atiku grandson of othman dan fodio not a card carrying life patron of miyetti allah?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
omosuper:
Isn't atiku abubakar fulani also?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
kumakunta:

Isn't abubakar atiku grandson of othman dan fodio fulani also?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by omosuper(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
rexwalters:
Isn't atiku abubakar fulani also?
I'm not a party person bro.Atiku can never win Buhari in any election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
"Amnesty International has blamed the Federal Government for the killing of 3,641 persons during the clashes between herdsmen and farmers from 2016 to 2018" - AI

This is a classic definition of fake news.

Whoever wrote that article must be an enemy of truth and Nigeria. There's nowhere in what I read that singled out Fulani as the only culprits of the crimes. All AI said was farmer- herdsmen clashes, but the enemies of truth are sending out reports that AI accused on Fulani of what happened.

The Fulani too are a victim to some of the skirmishes. Unless the enemies of the people are ready to face the truth and treat everybody as equal, they cannot see things clearly, and therefore are sinning against man and God.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Talknochip(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
My Uncle is one of those killed in January 2016... May God Judge between us and Buhari and ALL APC members and supporters... May the God of my late uncle's children, 15 of them from his three wives, Judge every accomplice in this wickedness.. They say we should not criticise dia demi 'god' but God almighty is already on his case with this AI revelation... The wise should stay away from them (APC) NOW... Stop promoting or supporting them so that u will not partake of their Judgement(curse)
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
socialmediaman:
Cc: MalcoImX I know Buhari is your mentor and you believe he’s a great leader!

Amnesty International has blamed the Federal Government for the killing of 3,641 persons during the clashes between herdsmen and farmers from 2016 to 2018" - AI

Whoever wrote that article must be an enemy of truth and Nigeria. There's nowhere in what I read that singled out Fulani as the only culprits of the crimes. All AI said was farmer- herdsmen clashes, but the enemies of truth are sending out reports that AI accused on Fulani of what happened.

The Fulani too are a victim to some of the skirmishes. Unless the enemies of the people are ready to face the truth and treat everybody as equal, they cannot see things clearly, and therefore are sinning against man and God.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by socialmediaman: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
MalcoImX:

Amnesty International has blamed the Federal Government for the killing of 3,641 persons during the clashes between herdsmen and farmers from 2016 to 2018" - AI

Did you read this part below? This is about Justice, not some ethnic or religious issue

In its investigative report on the clashes in parts of the country released on Monday, AI said the Federal Government beyond issuing statements to condemn the attacks did not do enough to “bring those reasonably suspected of involvement in crimes to justice”.

The body claimed that 2,075 persons were killed in the clashes in 2018 alone.

According to the report, the Federal Government failed in “fulfilling its constitutional responsibility of protection of lives and property by refusing to investigate, arrest and prosecute perpetrators of attacks”.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by RTSC: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
MalcoImX:

Fulani herdsmen have been adjjudged the 4th most dangerous terrorists group by the United Nations.

The United Nations.

I am sure everybody is wrong and you are right.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by realist1234: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
The sins of the father shall follow his children to their seventh generation. I pity Buharis blood line. I wish all APC supporters well, I imagine they do this sleeping well at night. Nothing surprises me in the country any more from supporting those exploiting people of the hard earning money, to those supporting ritualists and rapists blaming it on the girl to those supporting a killer president. I hope you know what you are doing because karma is a law of nature that would visit you irrespective of your belief.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
socialmediaman:

Did you read this part below? This is about Justice, not some ethnic or religious issue

Nobody is against any justice, but the article is not in anyway addressing the report of AI. The article say Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen, while the amnesty report is talking about deaths arising from the clashes of farmer-herdsmen clashes.

Tell me the justice in the story and the intentions of the peddlers of the fake reportage first.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:

Fulani herdsmen have been adjjudged the 4th most dangerous terrorists group by the United Nations.

The United Nations.

I am sure everybody is wrong and you are right.
Not in this report.

And adjudged by whom?

The attempts to classify such group (if they are even a group) has been canvassed by many since, and it's political.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by RTSC: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
MalcoImX:
Not in this report.

And adjudged by whom?

The attempts to classify such group (if they are even a group) has been canvassed by many since, and it's political.
You are still asking me questions that are obvious fact.
Adjudged by whom? Why not make use of your Google?

I am out of here
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
MrAJQ:
Amnesty International is shame to its norms and values.

Heating the polity of the already calm society.
If you are in support of this wastage of lives, may it happen to.........and may people say same thing you wrote here. There is room for repentance though.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by deebrownneymar: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wow @ 'Harvest of Deaths'
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:
Amnesty international need also give us reports about North Korea, Syria and Yemen

Abi their jurisdiction no reach there

Trust Assad and Kim, They will jail all of them grin grin grin
Would you say this if your son, daughter, brother or sister were among those massacred?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC / Nigerian Navy Offshore Patrol Vessel Departs China On Maiden Voyage To Nigeria / Zainab Ahmed: Higher Petrol Price Inevitable, FG Can’t Afford Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.