Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen (18208 Views)

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Bauchi Supplementary Election: 22,641 Persons Expected To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by rexwalters: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, there is war already in Nigeria - an unprovoked one-sided war against the innocent and the defenceless by those elected to protect their lives, properties and interests. This is what AI is reporting. If the local media are afraid to report what is going on in Nigeria, then let the foreigners do so as long as it is factual reportage. BTW, what go you mean by 'foreign media and western country dictating for us'? Reporting the reality on the ground is not dictating for us. Those who desire violence and war because of their selfish interests or because they think they have the upper hand will be heavily disappointed. The God of 1998 is still on the throne. God bless Nigeria.
War in Nigera?you don't live in the country,what are your governors,local government, local chiefs and we the people doing to promote harmony among the people's of the individual states as mandated by the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended) before you blame buhari to stop you from hating your own brother because of religion and ethnicity?

It is because of Buhari they kidnapped and killed someone I knew in owerri,it is Buhari's fault fulani criminas killed people in Jos?it is Buhari's fault herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae on his farm in Ondo state?when you begin to understand that you Nigerians are just evil and wicked sets of Sambos then you will have a better understanding about things.

Tell me how many countries you know in Africa were kidnapping thrives as a business or are the kidnappers and killers ghost that don't live amongst us?please tell me how many kidnap ransom you heard about in Ghana this year?and if such a thing happened more that 90% odds it was carried out by Nigerians,blame buhari for you been an evil race of People,The President of a country can only be a reflection of it's people,Hypocrite.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
rexwalters:
War in Nigera?you don't live in the country,what are your governors,local government, local chiefs and we the people doing to promote harmony among the people's of the individual states as mandated by the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended) before you blame buhari to stop you from hating your own brother because of religion and ethnicity?

It is because of Buhari they kidnapped and killed someone I knew in owerri,it is Buhari's fault fulani criminas killed people in Jos?it is Buhari's fault herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae on his farm in Ondo state?when you begin to understand that you Nigerians are just evil and wicked sets of Sambos then you will have a better understanding about things.

Tell me how many countries you know in Africa were kidnapping thrives as a business or are the kidnappers and killers ghost that don't live amongst us?please tell me how many kidnap ransom you heard about in Ghana this year?and if such a thing happened more that 90% odds it was carried out by Nigerians,blame buhari for you been an evil race of People,The President of a country can only be a reflection of it's people,Hypocrite.
See how this one is ranting emotionally and sweating so profusely because of Amnesty International's Report on killings of innocent Shiites by the army under president Buhari's government. So the lives of those innocent people do not matter to you? A thing that should naturally draw sympathy from fellow humans (if they are really humans) is being turned unto a sentimental and tribal issue. If your own father, mother, brother, sister, wife or child were a victim, I don't think you will bring up this useless ethnic card. Little wonder, the political leaders keep on with their atrocities and impunity since they know certain sentimental fellows must support their evils. If the president and Commander -in - Chief of the armed forces is not to blame for the unfortunate and dastardly killings of these innocent people by the army under his control, then YOU, the sentimental defender are to blame. So the punishment meant for his obvious hatred towards the Shiites and others should be metted on you. Granted that other leaders have their own roles to play towards security of lives and properties, but there is just one Commander -in - Chief in Nigeria, on whose table the buck on security stops. If he is not complicit, how many people have been sacked or arrested over the murders? May those who support the killings or defend the killers receive what they support, except they repent. Thanks.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by VERDA: 3:59am On Dec 19, 2018
MrAJQ:
Amnesty International is shame to its norms and values.

Heating the polity of the already calm society.

You are a disgrace to your generation and humanity....they are being true to their values,it is only monsters in human clothing's like yourself that will watch this video and not at least shiver at the brazen massacre. Demon blood suckers who enjoy seeing blood spilled. By the grace of God every evil perpertrated by anybody will keep being exposed....make una see wetin una don't become because of hatred for one religious group. Presidential guard for that matter.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Didi2d(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, there is war already in Nigeria - an unprovoked one-sided war against the innocent and the defenceless by those elected to protect their lives, properties and interests. This is what AI is reporting. If the local media are afraid to report what is going on in Nigeria, then let the foreigners do so as long as it is factual reportage. BTW, what go you mean by 'foreign media and western country dictating for us'? Reporting the reality on the ground is not dictating for us. Those who desire violence and war because of their selfish interests or because they think they have the upper hand will be heavily disappointed. The God of 1998 is still on the throne. God bless Nigeria.

Well, I might be bias in one way or the other. But with information going around, if this Shiites guys ain't taken care of they will eventually get stronger than boko haram. Even in the video clip, the commentator said, the Shi'ite doesn't respect the Nigerian law
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by ifyboy60(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:
Amnesty international need also give us reports about North Korea, Syria and Yemen

Abi their jurisdiction no reach there

Trust Assad and Kim, They will jail all of them grin grin grin

u are a joke of a person
to educate ur feeble mind, AI release details of Human Rights violations in those countries too. it's up to the citizens to either keep the government or change them.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by UnchangeableGod: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Didi2d:

Well, I might be bias in one way or the other. But with information going around, if this Shiites guys ain't taken care of they will eventually get stronger than boko haram. Even in the video clip, the commentator said, the Shi'ite doesn't respect the Nigerian law
Sir, objectivity is the solution to problems and issues, not bias. So your own idea of 'taken care of" the Shiite is to kill them in cold blood? If I may ask, what are the crimes of the Shiite to deserve annihilation? Are they killing people? Are they coercing people to join them? Are they robbing people of their possessions? Is there no more freedom of religion and association in Nigeria? Is it because they are religious minorities? If they 'do not respect Nigerian law' as alleged, is blue murder the solution? You talked about them being stronger than Boko Haram if not taken care of. So, you don't know that by the way the Nigerian federal government is dealing with the Shiite, it is actually the oppressors that are trying to create another 'Boko Haram' out of the Shiite? It is not every group you can oppress and repress. IMO, the Shiite, like every other radical religious group, cannot be suppressed using state apparatus. Once, they perceive they are being persecuted, they become more daring and dangerous. If we are to be objective and honest, who is actually creating another 'Boko Haram' here?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
socialmediaman:

Well they’re all FAILED LEADERS if you ask, I mean, didn’t we vote Jonathan out together? But my question is, why are you comparing Buhari with failed leaders? Is he a failed leader too, maybe worse?
The issue here is not on failed leadership but on fairness and justice. One cannot absolve those and blame all the bad things that's happening in the country on one leader when all of them had a fair share of the same problem we'll like to blame on Buhari.

If we could be fair to ourselves (whether it's political or not), the issue of farmers-hersdmen became a problem during GEJ time. There was always this problem. It is historical. But why are we always ready to pretend as if this issue started with Buhari.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by socialmediaman: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
MalcoImX:
The issue here is not on failed leadership but on fairness and justice. One cannot absolve those and blame all the bad things that's happening on the country on one leader when all of them had a fair share of the same problem we'll like to blame on Buhari.

If we could be fair to ourselves (whether it's political or not), the issue of farmers-hersdmen became a problem during GEJ time. There was always this problem. It is historical. But why are we always ready to pretend as if this issue started with Buhari.

Oh so it’s no more about failed leadership? Maybe anything to absolve Buhari? How many of those presidents you mentioned defended the herdsmen and blamed it on Gaddaffi? And why do you mention GEJ? Thought we voted him out because he couldn’t bring justice to families of the victims? So why are we trying to make excuses now for Buhari?
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
socialmediaman:

Oh so it’s no more about failed leadership? Maybe anything to absolve Buhari? How many of those presidents you mentioned defended the herdsmen and blamed it on Gaddaffi? And why do you mention GEJ? Thought we voted him out because he couldn’t bring justice to families of the victims? So why are we trying to make excuses now for Buhari?
That's why some said this whole issue of Fulani herdsmen could be political. The issue of security in the North and West African sub region is tied to illegal arms dealing and trading that's as a result of breakdown of law and order in Libya.

But still, I too wasn't satisfied with the handling of many events by previous governments as I was with many of this government. E.g. There were cases of illegal importation of arms right from the times of OBJ. Seizure of such could be found in every government, but why do the governments, including this one I've supported, not tell the public those behind those importations.

Also, this president is a Fulani, and you know how some see the Fulani as conquering and shouldn't be trusted while some others want to use any crises, especially this one to tarnish his image. Just try to see how childish some of them, like FFK could be by linking the death of Badeh and Buhari's birthday or the 2019 elections, or Omokri trying to fool the gullible that one's official birthday celebration must include pictures of members of your family, if not you are Jubrin.

The point is, one should be proportionate and fair in apportioning blames. With the way this country has been bastardized, we know that restoration isn't going to be easy; the suffering would have been worse were those bent on looting and destruction left alone.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by socialmediaman: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
MalcoImX:
That's why some said this whole issue of Fulani herdsmen could be political. The issue of security in the North and West African sub region is tied to illegal arms dealing and trading that's as a result of breakdown of law and order in Libya.

But still, I too wasn't satisfied with the handling of many events by previous governments as I was with many of this government. E.g. There were cases of illegal importation of arms right from the times of OBJ. Seizure of such could be found in every government, but why do the governments, including this one I've supported, not tell the public those behind those importations.

Also, this president is a Fulani, and you know how some see the Fulani as conquering and shouldn't be trusted while some others want to use any crises, especially this one to tarnish his image. Just try to see how childish some of them, like FFK could be by linking the death of Badeh and Buhari's birthday or the 2019 elections, or Omokri trying to fool the gullible that one's official birthday celebration must include pictures of members of your family, if not you are Jubrin.

The point is, one should be proportionate and fair in apportioning blames. With the way this country has been bastardized, we know that restoration isn't going to be easy; the suffering would have been worse were those bent on looting and destruction left alone.

FFK and Reno, Just like El Rufai, Garba Shehu and Loretta Onochie, are politicians who know the truth but would say or tweet anything to defend their party or principal. But at the end of the day, they depend on You and I to cast the votes. So when you proceed to that ballot to cast your vote, are you doing so because of what they made you believe or because you know the truth?

I have been very clear with my intentions right from start, I am supporting Atiku because he’s the only person who can get enough votes to unseat Buhari at the polls, I do not want Buhari returned as president after his failings in office, proving him no different or even worse than previous presidents

By the way your last paragraph would sound fascinating to someone in the 80s when there was no data. You don’t have to tell me things would be worse if not for Buhari, show me data of Transparency International rating of Nigeria under previous governments and Buhari, that’s what proves he’s fighting corruption effectively or not. Also, show me data of how poverty has reduced since he was elected, that’s your proof that he’s managing the economy well. So as a learned colleague, please show me proof of how he’s doing better
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by MalcoImX: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2018
socialmediaman:

FFK and Reno, Just like El Rufai, Garba Shehu and Loretta Onochie, are politicians who know the truth but would say or tweet anything to defend their party or principal. But at the end of the day, they depend on You and I to cast the votes. So when you proceed to that ballot to cast your vote, are you doing so because of what they made you believe or because you know the truth?

I have been very clear with my intentions right from start, I am supporting Atiku because he’s the only person who can get enough votes to unseat Buhari at the polls, I do not want Buhari returned as president after his failings in office, proving him no different or even worse than previous presidents

By the way your last paragraph would sound fascinating to someone in the 80s when there was no data. You don’t have to tell me things would be worse if not for Buhari, show me data of Transparency International rating of Nigeria under previous governments and Buhari, that’s what proves he’s fighting corruption effectively or not. Also, show me data of how poverty has reduced since he was elected, that’s your proof that he’s managing the economy well. So as a learned colleague, please show me proof of how he’s doing better

Firstly, El-Rufai and Garba Shehu should be taken out of that group of charlatans, and Lauretta is a million times better than FFK and Omokri. There was no record of her, to the best of my knowledge, of evil plans or deeds on opponents unlike what's in the open for FFK (e.g his allegation of Buhari receiving funds from ISIS and Al-Qaeda) and Omokri (e.g. his insinuation that Lamido Sanusi is the sponsor of Boko Haram).

For Buhari, if there's one thing that has worked for him that his opponents can't seem to have or grasp is being honest with you. That is why he has a near total loyalty from his followers. There'd always be problems for such people, especially from those averse to the truth.

Nigeria, during the previous regime was only waiting for a time to be no more. There were reports that Nigeria would grind to a halt were the previous rulers allowed to continue. It's not only Boko Haram we had but all the problems we would like to blame Buhari were there; Zamfara rustlers/ bandits, Fulani- farmers clashes, kidnappings, ND militants, OPC, etc. were all there. States and the federal governments were lagging behind in simple payment of salaries, because of mismanagement. Was it not Buhari who came and bail out those states? What would've happened were they allowed to continue? We don't die for nonexistent jobs, infrastructure and social services are getting better and ask anybody in the NE, in spite of all what has been said, they fare better.

These people don't need anybody to tell them who to vote for. They know who was and will be with them, no matter what. When there were excesses by the security forces during GEJ, it was Buhari who spoke for them. Where was Atiku then? Is it now, because of votes that he'll come and say he is with them. Buhari is the only one who gets his votes without inducements.

Buhari is an enigma, an institution, a Gibraltar because he can stand alone, when the situation demands. It may be lonely atimes and even excruciating, but he stands with a mighty force and the truth. He will never fail or lack. They only fight him because they don't know the power of being truthful to your people.

You'll only know the secret of Buhari if you can really know as a Muslim or a Christian, why you love Jesus Christ or Prophet Muhammad.

If you can truthfully love yourself, your children and the country and answer honestly the above, your adventure would end and you'll return home. There, operating from the truth, you will know who or what is bad for you; you don't need to be told.
Re: Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen by Alanzazani: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2018
rexwalters:
Are the killings new in Nigeria Hypocrite?bunch of evil people called Nigerians,killing their own Brothers and sisters for land,are you and your armed robber Brothers and kidnappers any better than the boko haram members?isn't abubakar atiku grandson of othman dan fodio not a card carrying life patron of miyetti allah?

The difference between me and you is I have an analytical and objective mode of reasoning. But a fool like you thinks everything is about APC and PDP or your Sai Baba. Beast of burden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku / "Free Zakzaky" Protesters At Nigerian Embassy In London (Photos) / Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.