Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance (1687 Views)

Why Do Some Husbands Insist On Women Using Bedtime Perfume? / Avoid Women Using Tactics To Make You Feel Less Of A Man / All Christian Women Using Makeup Will End Up In Hell Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by ubunja(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2018
BossLaifay:

I want it.
do as I instructed.
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by kense88: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2018
ubunja:
The only woman I can allow to be a housewife and support is the one I found a virgin and below 22. Even then she must know Daddy has other holes he's fvcking...
Lol, this guy self
Re: Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance by kense88: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2018
MannieA:

.There are women who work, run businesses and still go home and work too...what do you call that??There are women who have no husbands and are singlehandedly taking care of their children, what do you call thatThere are women who have husbands, but they are still the ones running the home big time,what do you call that??
Those are the ones i respect. They have experienced what it means to be a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How Man's Penis Rise Up When Nigerian Pastor Healed Him / You Cannot Divorce An Nnewi Man And Get Away Just Like That / Sex Is Never Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.